Page 1 of 9 123 ...
    02-29-2016, 10:21 AM #1

Sirius XM March 2016 Thread

OK Brandon!
    Last edited by midas360; 03-01-2016 at 02:01 AM.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

02-29-2016, 11:19 AM #2
    I received an email response from Sirius investor relations.
    Thanks for reaching out. Liberty Media issuing tracking stocks in no way affects your holdings & ownership percentage of SiriusXM. There is no dilution involved to your holdings. Liberty’s tracking stocks just helps their own shareholders better track their own holdings of SIRI, and does not impact or change the holdings of other SIRI shareholders.

Addict
    02-29-2016, 11:41 AM #3
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Good Luck to Everyone!
    It's still February Brandon. Check your calendar.

Addict
    02-29-2016, 11:44 AM #4
    Quote Originally Posted by getsirius View Post
    I received an email response from Sirius investor relations.
    Thanks for reaching out. Liberty Media issuing tracking stocks in no way affects your holdings & ownership percentage of SiriusXM. There is no dilution involved to your holdings. Liberty’s tracking stocks just helps their own shareholders better track their own holdings of SIRI, and does not impact or change the holdings of other SIRI shareholders.
    You didn't already know that Brandon??? Come on now. Perhaps there is something besides stocks you should be invested in. Something you more fully understand. Best of luck to you.

Addict
    02-29-2016, 11:52 AM #5
    I'm shocked the question was even brought up actually. Totally mystified. As Greg Maffei has said countless times on earnings calls, he is trying to reduce or eliminate Liberty's discount to the NAV by issuing the tracking stock.

Since that sits at around the teens percentage range, once the discount is eliminated Liberty can likely get to work on trying to combine the tracker with Sirius. They tried the combo 2 years ago but their offer was when Liberty's discount to the NAV was sitting at about 2%. At a 15% discount they wont make an offer because it would be too dilutive to Liberty. I expect the tracker will at least reduce the discount and make it eventually possible for another offer. Just my opinion.

Gives an investor a good reason to play both sides. Liberty and tracker - eventual NAV discount reduction. Sirius - eventual merger opportunity with the tracker. And they are both pure plays on Sat radio - the tracker in April, and Siri. I love both sides here.
    Last edited by MUSCLE13; 02-29-2016 at 12:01 PM.

02-29-2016, 11:53 AM #6
    And you're still an A**hole. Check your mirror Meathead.

Quote Originally Posted by MUSCLE13 View Post
    It's still February Brandon. Check your calendar.

Guru
    02-29-2016, 08:43 PM #7
    Where is that 3.05 - 3.35 range Waldo was speaking of a few weeks back? I have powder damn it! lol.

Enthusiast
    03-01-2016, 07:15 AM #8
    Just to make sure we use the current/correct information.

Still starting new projects so I won't be able to post (as much). Still short at an avg of 4.07. One of my new shorts was covered at a loss, by a stop being hit. More than made up for by previous trades. Not ideal, but part of the game.

Still going with the corrected fib, 4.20 to 3.29. The traders should be able to work the math out and see we are still working with that technical pattern for a retrace, can go all the way up to 61.8% before I get 'uncomfortable'. if 50% falls, we should be looking at that number.

If it changes I'll post. With the corrected fib, the time shifts from early March to after mid-March when there are 'forced' buys. Not a set time, just the most likely time frame for it to occur. Until the pattern(s) breaks, threats of living in a given range still exist.

I still believe the technical pattern is correct.
    Last edited by waldo29; 03-01-2016 at 07:41 AM.

Guru
    03-01-2016, 11:21 AM #9
    Quote Originally Posted by waldo29 View Post
    Just to make sure we use the current/correct information.

Still starting new projects so I won't be able to post (as much). Still short at an avg of 4.07. One of my new shorts was covered at a loss, by a stop being hit. More than made up for by previous trades. Not ideal, but part of the game.

Still going with the corrected fib, 4.20 to 3.29. The traders should be able to work the math out and see we are still working with that technical pattern for a retrace, can go all the way up to 61.8% before I get 'uncomfortable'. if 50% falls, we should be looking at that number.

If it changes I'll post. With the corrected fib, the time shifts from early March to after mid-March when there are 'forced' buys. Not a set time, just the most likely time frame for it to occur. Until the pattern(s) breaks, threats of living in a given range still exist.

I still believe the technical pattern is correct.
    oh f all the bs will ya....make a call. Up or down and give a price target sparky. lmao

Guru
    03-01-2016, 12:07 PM #10
    in 10k shares at 3.74, no macro bs, no fib bs just a pure play buy on raw gut instinct...BOOM!

Page 1 of 9 123 ...