Page 4 of 5 ... 2345
    Legend
    05-17-2018, 08:49 PM #31
    On a Friday night in December, Don took his girlfriend to Armando's Jewelers and told her to pick out anything she wanted. He said, "This will be your Christmas present." She picked up a 24-karat gold ring with several small rubies and diamonds around it and said, "Oh, this is stunning. It's beautiful!" Armando said, "That ring is $27,000." Don told him, "No problem. I'll write you a check. On Monday, after the check clears, I'll come in and pick up the ring." Armando said that would be fine. On Monday afternoon, Armando phoned Don and complained, "Your check bounced!" Don replied, "I knew it would, but let me tell you about my great weekend!"

Legend
    06-23-2018, 10:25 PM #32
    A rancher goes to the local veterinarian and says, "I have a horse. Sometimes he walks normally and sometimes he limps. What should I do?" The veterinarian tells him, "The next time he walks normally, sell him."

Legend
    07-22-2018, 12:19 AM #33
    I know I'm not the only one here who knows a lot of funny jokes but this thread has become my own personal humor blog. Where is everyone? How about some participation? Please?

A man and a boy go into a barber shop. After the man gets a haircut, he puts the boy in the barber chair. Then he says, "I'm going to go to the drugstore on the corner and get a pack of gum." The barber gives the boy a haircut but the man still hasn't returned. The barber says, "It looks like your dad has forgotten you." The boy replies, "That wasn't my dad. He just saw me on the sidewalk, grabbed me by the hand and said, 'Come on, we're both going to get a free haircut.'"

Legend
    08-27-2018, 01:36 AM #34
    Walt, a traveling salesman, had been driving for several hours and was very tired, so he decided to pull over to the side of the road and take a nap in his car. He had been asleep just a few minutes when a jogger stopped and rapped on the window, waking him up. Walt asked, "What do you want?" The jogger asked, "Do you have the time?" Walt said "It's 8:15" and went back to sleep. A few minutes later, another jogger came by, rapped on the window, woke him up and asked, "Do you have the time?" Walt told him "It's 8:30." Walt then wrote "I don't have the time" on a sheet of paper and taped it to the window and went back to sleep.

Ten minutes later, another jogger came by, rapped on the window, woke him up and said "It's 8:40."

Legend
    10-04-2018, 04:02 PM #35
    Don lived on the fourth floor of an apartment building. One night he thought he heard rain falling so his stuck his hand out the window to check. Suddenly a glass eye fell into his hand. He looked up to see where it came from. There was a young woman leaning out the window above him, and he asked her, "Does this eye belong to you?" She said, "Yes. Could you bring it up, please?" When he got to her apartment and handed her the eye, she popped it back into her eye socket and thanked him profusely. She offered him a drink and he accepted. Then she asked him to stay for dinner and he accepted. After the meal, she invited him to spend the night. Don was hesitant. He asked her, "Do you act like this with every man you meet?" She replied, "No, only those who catch my eye."

Legend
    11-03-2018, 10:31 PM #36
    An elderly man went to the doctor for his annual physical exam. After the doctor checked the man's temperature, blood pressure, hearing, eyesight, reflexes and circulation, he asked, "Do you have any other problems you'd like to discuss with me?" The man admitted, "Well, when I make love with my wife, I feel cold and chilly. Then when we make love a second time, I get hot and sweaty." The doctor said, "Hmm, that's unusual. If your wife is in the waiting room, could you send her in? I'd like to talk to her." When the woman came in, the doctor told her, "Your husband says that when he makes love with you, he's cold and chilly. Then the second time, he's hot and sweaty." The woman exclaimed, "That old fool! The first time is in January and the second time is in August!"

Legend
    01-12-2019, 08:08 PM #37
    George had a very embarrassing problem. He had smelly feet. No matter how much he washed his feet and no matter what kind of powders or sprays he used, his feet always smelled. Melinda had another problem. She had very bad breath. Mouthwashes and rinses didn't help much. One day George met Melinda in a bar. Because of the smells of liquor and cigarette smoke, neither one was aware of the other's problem. They struck up a conversation, then shared a few drinks and agreed to meet at the bar the next night. For several nights George and Melinda got together. They developed a strong friendship and eventually decided to get married.

On their wedding night, George washed as best as he could, then lay on the bed with the sheet wrapped around his feet. Melinda then showered and gargled, hoping to get rid of her bad breath. She came out and lay next to George. She leaned close and said, "George, I have a confession to make." He said, "I know -- you ate my socks."

Legend
    03-08-2019, 07:32 PM #38
    A work crew was installing telephone poles to bring phone service to a remote town in the hills of Kentucky. They still had several miles to go and they had to have the work completed in two more days. The foreman decided to hire some more men. He went to the city and found a group of Polacks willing to work. He dropped them off along the roadside and drove off. At the end of the day, the foreman drove out to check on the Polacks. He asked them, "How many telephone poles did you get installed today?" Wlavojski said, "Two." The foreman couldn't believe it. He yelled, "Two? Two??? The crew three miles down the road put in thirty poles!" Wlavojski said, "Yeah, but they left all of theirs sticking up out of the ground."

Legend
    03-22-2019, 06:40 PM #39
    Roscoe points a gun at the bank teller and demands money. He's on his way out the door with a sack full of hundred-dollar bills when he notices several people outside the bank, staring at him. He asks one man, "Did you just see me rob the bank?" The man says "Yes" and Roscoe shoots him dead. He turns to another man and asks, "Did you just see me rob the bank?" That man also says "Yes" and Roscoe shoots him dead. He then asks a third man, "Did you just see me rob the bank?" The man replies, "No -- but my wife did."

Legend
    04-15-2019, 05:51 PM #40
    Today, April 15, is the day when federal income taxes are due. Internal Revenue Service agents are trying to locate a relative of Darth Vader. His name is Tax E. Vader.

Page 4 of 5 ... 2345