Page 1 of 2 12
    Guru
    09-10-2008, 04:03 PM #1

Why all the frustration

I can understand the frustration. The reasons seem to be many, but when we break them down the final outcome almost always comes down to the PPS not being where it should be. The facts are, almost all the metrics have improved greatly over the last several quarters. I also have news for the nay-sayers they are only going to get even way better from here. The PPS is not doing what it should be and that is frustrating to most even me.

Now I know some say the financing is the reason for the downturn. While that is a overhanging issue it should not be the reason for the stock being this low. The credit market stinks yes, but when a company with the metrics that are showing them to be coming out of the woods in a few more quarters, does not make sense that they will not be able to get the last piece of financing to get the rest of the way, even if the financing is not on good terms for SIRIXM. The fact is for most of the remaining financing, those people will have a choice to ether extend the terms for a few more quarters (not give them more money) or get maybe pennies on the dollar in bankrupcy court. It seems most have forgotten SIRIXM has not missed a payment yet and the possiblity of them missing one will get less in short order.

So in conclusion, I do not know why the PPS is not where it should be. I am not a big believer in conspiratorial stock manipulation, but I am getting there. I am not saying the PPS should be 4 or 5, or even 3 at this point, but 1 and under, that is just ridiculous. When have you ever seen a stock with a almost proven brite near future as SIRIXM has as low as SIRIXM is today. That is frustrating, but remember this it is not reasonable and not something that can be justified for to much longer.

Enthusiast
    09-10-2008, 06:20 PM #2
    I agree John, we need answers, Mel is playing us all for fools and unsophisticated idiots.

Enthusiast
    09-10-2008, 06:21 PM #3
    Hey John,

No frustration here. Even though I am down 50%, I am actually getting excited about this stock again. I am ready to double my position. I plan on retiring from this stock alone in 10 years or less.

I have been waiting for a sub dollar price since the day after the merger. Now I just have to decide how much longer to wait to see how low it can go. I don't want to be greedy, but I think it can go lower at least until early October.

Any thoughts? Can you or anyone think of any way that Sirius could go bankrupt? I don't see it, but logic tells me to consider every possibility.

Guru
    09-10-2008, 06:49 PM #4
    spanyo, I also think it could go a little more down. In the beginning (when I got in) I seen it go as low as .6 a share. For me I think the frustration comes in that I started to buy back at 4 and wished I would have waited till it got to 3. Then I would have had more by now, but I never thought it would get as low as when I first bought it, and that was before they really were in bussiness (signing up subs). They might go bankrupt that is always possible, but I feel it is so far outside the realm of possibilities, to really talk about. I just dont think it makes much sense, as I explained before. Look at it this way (for most of the remaining debt issues), you have a choice to ether let someone go for a little longer on a loan you made them or you can get .10 cents back on the 10 dollar loan you originally gave him. The kicker is it may take you almost as long to get the .10 cents after the time it takes to go through bankruptcy court. That makes no sense to me, and I dont think it would to the people involved. In most cases it is different when these funds are willing to take the company out to get their money it is because they dont think the business will make it. That is clearly not the case with SIRIXM.

Enthusiast
    09-10-2008, 07:41 PM #5
    Agreed. Do you know how bad it would be for Sirius to be delisted? Does that really make it much harder for them to get credit? I wonder if delisting would at least make it impossible to short the stock.

Enthusiast
    09-10-2008, 10:19 PM #6
    I'm frustrated because I'm down a crapload of money right now. lots. and i was stupid enough to keep averaging down. throwing more and more money at it. thinking for sure it can't go any lower. Reading about $6 to $8 targets by analysts who make a living researching companies. (except for the lone analyst from GS, turns out he was the only one who called this... and Cramer). Nothing made sense with this stock. NOTHING. that's what has pi$$ed me off the most. thinking it must be being manipulated. maybe it is... i don't know. Anyways. I'm still somewhat confident the price will come back. But I am going to need funds in around 6 months.. and I sure don't want to cash out this low. I'm also starting to seriously think that bankruptcy is a possibility and what the heck will I do if I lose this much coin... and I am not happy with Mel K. right now. he's totally doing us dry right now. He doesn't care about the common shareholder and I think that is pretty obvious.

Enthusiast
    09-11-2008, 11:09 AM #7
    I agree doobz
    Luckily I bought in on an average $2.5 a share, so im not down that much, but I fully believe the stock is being manipulated for reason we will know soon enough. I hope to try and make sense of all this a year from now.

Guru
    09-11-2008, 12:37 PM #8
    spanyo, Lets not forget that SIRI and XMSR were here before. It also takes some time to be delisted. By the way when they were down below a dollar the last time they were getting the financing that they are now refinancing.

Enthusiast
    09-11-2008, 12:47 PM #9

Wink Right You Are

I hear ya, John. You are using your common scents and not going off the reservation, but I hear ya. Mel's working on financing again.

Enthusiast
    09-11-2008, 04:33 PM #10
    John can you give me a little more info about the refinance back in 2003? I read that Sirius had just come out of bankruptcy then.

Page 1 of 2 12