Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 91

Thread: Sirius XM April 2016 Thread

  1. #41
    denco1 is offline
    Mentor
    denco1's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: Shortie's A$$ Posts: 2,054
    Hi All, Looking for some info. Anyone else use Etrade and hold LMCA / LMCK in their account pre split. I woke up to a margin call and was very surprised that the maintenance requirement went from 25% to 100% because of the split. Was looking to see if anyone else experienced the same issue. Scottrade, TDA maintained the same requirement as well as Schwab.

  2. #42
    hedymoney is offline
    Member
    hedymoney's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 77
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Hi All, Looking for some info. Anyone else use Etrade and hold LMCA / LMCK in their account pre split. I woke up to a margin call and was very surprised that the maintenance requirement went from 25% to 100% because of the split. Was looking to see if anyone else experienced the same issue. Scottrade, TDA maintained the same requirement as well as Schwab.
    Hey Denco.
    I'm with Scottrade and got nicked for 2 $ 20. 00 " reorganization " fees. Not sure if these are the same things you're referring to.

    Hope you're doing well.

    Hedy

  3. #43
    siriusly_invested is offline
    Addict
    siriusly_invested's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 802
    Morning Denco. I'm at TDA but don't use a Margin Acct. I have LMCA in two of our trading accounts but I don't see any sign of being dinged for the thingy with LMCA.

    Be well.



    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Hi All, Looking for some info. Anyone else use Etrade and hold LMCA / LMCK in their account pre split. I woke up to a margin call and was very surprised that the maintenance requirement went from 25% to 100% because of the split. Was looking to see if anyone else experienced the same issue. Scottrade, TDA maintained the same requirement as well as Schwab.

  4. #44
    denco1 is offline
    Mentor
    denco1's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: Shortie's A$$ Posts: 2,054
    Morning and thanks for the info guys. Looks like Etrade modified back to 25% a couple hours back.

  5. #45
    user34615145 is offline
    Addict
    user34615145's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2014 Posts: 668
    Uggh! Never fun to wake up to a margin call.... Even if it turned out to be an error due to some glitch with the split. Gets your attention though doesn't it?! Like getting a letter on the mail from the IRS. Your heart skips a beat.... And then you realize that it's just some generic piece warning about identity theft or something and you're like "whew!"
    Last edited by user34615145; 04-21-2016 at 07:24 AM.

  6. #46
    dm_4 is offline
    Guru
    dm_4's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Location: Boston, Ma Posts: 2,795
    SI...i know you made a few pennies on AT, but hopefully you picked up some ETE since i mentioned here when it was under 10 bucks. It just busted the 11 (11.23) wall. Could see 15. Dont forget the nice divy too. I am up $35k (62% gain) since buying in at 6.80 a few weeks ago. I guess timing is everything

    Good luck guys.
    Last edited by dm_4; 04-21-2016 at 02:07 PM.

  7. #47
    user34615145 is offline
    Addict
    user34615145's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2014 Posts: 668

    I have a question:

    If a bakery shop owner cannot refuse to bake a cake for a gay wedding even though he disagrees with their views, how come Joe Walsh CAN refuse to play for the RNC convention on the grounds that he disagrees with their views?

    http://aclu-co.org/court-rules-baker...st-gay-couple/

    http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/21/entert...ert/index.html

    This seems incongruous, no?

  8. #48
    dm_4 is offline
    Guru
    dm_4's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Location: Boston, Ma Posts: 2,795
    ETE up .75 today was up .90 intraday. Close 11.20! Not to late to jump in.

  9. #49
    siriusly_invested is offline
    Addict
    siriusly_invested's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 802
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    ETE up .75 today was up .90 intraday. Close 11.20! Not to late to jump in.
    DM, I took a fair bite out of ETE yesterday at 10.50.....yep, it is paying off. Thanks for the tip. PS. AT was up and down today, but if you can recall some "chart reading 101" and if you are a believer, there is a Golden Cross in the making. I'm optimistic for a nice ride on this one.

  10. #50
    siriusly_invested is offline
    Addict
    siriusly_invested's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 802
    Hey User, how's your golf game? Mine is sidelined by a Rotator Cuff issue. Hope to get some help for that next week at the Sports Ortheaopedist (sp??) office. Meanwhile, I guess in response to your question, the RNC must not be Liberal enough (for the law to apply).....



    Quote Originally Posted by user34615145 View Post
    If a bakery shop owner cannot refuse to bake a cake for a gay wedding even though he disagrees with their views, how come Joe Walsh CAN refuse to play for the RNC convention on the grounds that he disagrees with their views?

    http://aclu-co.org/court-rules-baker...st-gay-couple/

    http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/21/entert...ert/index.html

    This seems incongruous, no?

  11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •