Page 3 of 24 1234513 ...
    12-01-2015, 12:10 PM #21
    I do appreciate you info SLY... I am interested in what DM thinks about Fidelity after using it a couple of months. I am sure he will have his pros/cons. I do wish Fidelity would partner and adopt TD's platform. It would be cool!
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    12-01-2015, 12:31 PM #22
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    I do appreciate you info SLY... I am interested in what DM thinks about Fidelity after using it a couple of months. I am sure he will have his pros/cons. I do wish Fidelity would partner and adopt TD's platform. It would be cool!
    I've been a TDA customer for many years and not once have experienced or heard of a system/process being down (unavailable). As for cash deposit, I personally made a deposit at my local TDA office (which happened to be a disbursement from Fidelity which they had no means of electronically transferring to an external account).

12-01-2015, 03:01 PM #23
    I am just going based of the chat members in our chat room that use it. They are always asking "I ToS down? Is TD down?" I assume they are talking about the multiple platforms.

Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    I've been a TDA customer for many years and not once have experienced or heard of a system/process being down (unavailable). As for cash deposit, I personally made a deposit at my local TDA office (which happened to be a disbursement from Fidelity which they had no means of electronically transferring to an external account).
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    12-01-2015, 04:29 PM #24
    Quote Originally Posted by SN38 View Post
    Well DM - That's why I call them the Charlie Browns. Week in & week out as much as they want to be a winner they just fall a little short, usually in a comical way. I watch them now for their comedy value lol. Kind of like women's basketball.
    I'm sure that it will come as a huge relief and no surprise to the good people of Cleveland that they were, in fact, not denied a fair call at the end of last night's game. Regardless of what everyone has seen with their own eyes, according to Roger Goodell and the NFL, the Ref's actually didn't miss that call and there was no violation of the neutral zone .

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/12/...y-nfl-response

That's how good the referees are; when everyone in the whole freaking world can see a clear violation, the refs can tell that it's just an optical illusion.

A video of the play has been anal-yzed and reviewed by two different independent expert witnesses - the same witnesses the prosecutors office used in the Tamir Rice shooting - and they found no wrong doing on the part of the refs.

Nothing to see here...time to move on folks....
    Last edited by user34615145; 12-01-2015 at 04:35 PM.

Enthusiast
    12-01-2015, 06:17 PM #25
    Quote Originally Posted by user34615145 View Post
    I'm sure that it will come as a huge relief and no surprise to the good people of Cleveland that they were, in fact, not denied a fair call at the end of last night's game. Regardless of what everyone has seen with their own eyes, according to Roger Goodell and the NFL, the Ref's actually didn't miss that call and there was no violation of the neutral zone .

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/12/...y-nfl-response

That's how good the referees are; when everyone in the whole freaking world can see a clear violation, the refs can tell that it's just an optical illusion.

A video of the play has been anal-yzed and reviewed by two different independent expert witnesses - the same witnesses the prosecutors office used in the Tamir Rice shooting - and they found no wrong doing on the part of the refs.

Nothing to see here...time to move on folks....
    LOL user - that's life as a Charlie Brown & Cleveland in general. The referee VP name should be Lucy van Pelt

12-01-2015, 10:03 PM #26
    If any of you are visiting BM's new website called Stock Short Data Dot Com be careful. He is using this "Click Here" button to capture information regarding his visitors. I don't know what he plans on doing with it but it can't be good. I recommend to stay far away. Have a nice day!

p.s. the dark blue rectangle on the far right is the "Click Here" button.

StockShortData.jpg

p.s.s. If you are an investor and own part of this company, I recommend an emergency board meeting and vote him off the island.

12-02-2015, 09:06 AM #27
    Morning... Hope everyone has a good day. Finally getting our new metal roof on. Lots of nail guns and roof noise

Addict
    12-02-2015, 09:42 AM #28
    Morning... Hope everyone has a good day. Finally getting our new metal roof on. Lots of nail guns and roof noise
    Midas, during a hail storm does it get noisy under a metal roof?

12-02-2015, 10:03 AM #29
    It's funny. Several neighbors have metal roofs and claim it's quieter because of the synthetic felt they use. I will let you know. All i know is these roofs last for 40-50 years or more and you get a discount from your insurance. Being that my insurance company claimed us out and is paying about 85% of the cost, i decided to get one. plus the value of our home goes up.

Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Midas, during a hail storm does it get noisy under a metal roof?

Addict
    12-02-2015, 10:29 AM #30
    It's funny. Several neighbors have metal roofs and claim it's quieter because of the synthetic felt they use. I will let you know. All i know is these roofs last for 40-50 years or more and you get a discount from your insurance. Being that my insurance company claimed us out and is paying about 85% of the cost, i decided to get one. plus the value of our home goes up.
    Unfortunately, I live in a HOA whose board members were born in the dark ages where apparently they were taught "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". I would have hoped that if god had intended us to do anything to screw the insurance companies or to help improve our quality of life then he would have told the developer of this community to use the best ideas and materials, and he would have assured us of always having an intelligent and responsible set of representatives..... I championed a movement a few years ago in which we overturned a longtime requirement in the HOA docs to use the initially agreed and published color schemes from the 1970's. Other than that, there's been no noticeable change for the better.

Good on you and your neighbors for having the ability to do yourself a good deed.

PS. Would you believe our antiquated documents lifted from a community in upstate NY when the developer retired here still contain a clause which dictates our snow removal procedures? (We live 50 miles north of Miami).
    Last edited by siriusly_invested; 12-02-2015 at 12:29 PM.

Page 3 of 24 1234513 ...