Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 236

Thread: Sirius XM December 2015 Thread - Make Money, Have Fun!

  1. #111
    SN38 is offline
    Enthusiast
    SN38's Avatar
    Joined: Jul 2011 Posts: 190
    Quote Originally Posted by user34615145 View Post
    How the heck did that happen?

    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/san-fran...s-20151213005/

    Love the quip on that pick "That worked against Vanderbilt"

    Cleveland better watch it or they will forfeit their shot at the top pick in the draft. They can't even lose right. Sheesh!
    Even a blind dog finds a bone once in a while. They finally let Johnny out of the dog house and he played well. Next week against Seattle will be a better test. As far as first pick - the GM - Farmer - can't pick his nose, they'll for sure screw that up.
    This was the first Dec. game they have won since Dec. 12 2012. now that's bad
    Last edited by SN38; 12-14-2015 at 11:25 AM.

  2. #112
    midas360 is offline
    The offensive line needs to take turns hosting Johnny every weekend so he stops flying down to Texas for UT and A&M punani. If he focuses more on Football, he will be a success.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

  3. #113
    SN38 is offline
    Enthusiast
    SN38's Avatar
    Joined: Jul 2011 Posts: 190
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    The offensive line needs to take turns hosting Johnny every weekend so he stops flying down to Texas for UT and A&M punani. If he focuses more on Football, he will be a success.
    LOL, I agree, I think he has IT. But my gut is telling me that he wants out of the Clowns dog house and that he will end up on a Texas team where he'll be able to play to his potential.

  4. #114
    user34615145 is offline
    Addict
    user34615145's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2014 Posts: 668
    Quote Originally Posted by SN38 View Post
    Even a blind dog finds a bone once in a while. They finally let Johnny out of the dog house and he played well. Next week against Seattle will be a better test. As far as first pick - the GM - Farmer - can't pick his nose, they'll for sure screw that up.
    This was the first Dec. game they have won since Dec. 12 2012. now that's bad
    I didn't see the game...I was busy shopping - which a fate worse than death.

    Anyway, from what saw of the highlights I have to admit, even though I'm not a Jhonny fan, he looked good - not great, but decent. I like the way he keeps defenses on their toes because of his ability to scramble. If the Browns could get a QB with Jhonny's feet and Bernie's brains they'd be dangerous.

    If Bernie had Jhonny's feet during his career, he wouldn't be talking today like someone who has had a few too many beers. Have you heard him talk? Man I feel bad for the guy. He's still got it going on upstairs but it just takes him a few seconds to process the thoughts into words. It's painful to listen to.

  5. #115
    SN38 is offline
    Enthusiast
    SN38's Avatar
    Joined: Jul 2011 Posts: 190
    Quote Originally Posted by user34615145 View Post
    I didn't see the game...I was busy shopping - which a fate worse than death.

    Anyway, from what saw of the highlights I have to admit, even though I'm not a Jhonny fan, he looked good - not great, but decent. I like the way he keeps defenses on their toes because of his ability to scramble. If the Browns could get a QB with Jhonny's feet and Bernie's brains they'd be dangerous.

    If Bernie had Jhonny's feet during his career, he wouldn't be talking today like someone who has had a few too many beers. Have you heard him talk? Man I feel bad for the guy. He's still got it going on upstairs but it just takes him a few seconds to process the thoughts into words. It's painful to listen to.
    It looks like if Johnny can stay out of the dog house and get a few games under his belt he can be a NFL starter. The partying and broads though maybe the death of him, wouldn't be the first.
    Put Bernie in front of a chalkboard drawing up plays and he rambles on still, trying to put thoughts to words though doesn't come out as one would expect, to many bell rings I'm afraid. To bad, great guy and one of the few that still cares about the Browns.

  6. #116
    midas360 is offline
    I was thinking that too. Either Dallas or Houston. Being that Romo is having issues, maybe they can work a deal out?

    Quote Originally Posted by SN38 View Post
    LOL, I agree, I think he has IT. But my gut is telling me that he wants out of the Clowns dog house and that he will end up on a Texas team where he'll be able to play to his potential.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

  7. #117
    SN38 is offline
    Enthusiast
    SN38's Avatar
    Joined: Jul 2011 Posts: 190
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    I was thinking that too. Either Dallas or Houston. Being that Romo is having issues, maybe they can work a deal out?
    We'll see how he does over next 3 games. If he plays likes yesterday then Farmer will probably trade him for 6th rounder and a bag of peanuts and popcorn. If Johnny plays poorly or gets benched for partying again, I think he's doing it to get cut. Then Dallas can get him for nothing.

  8. #118
    MUSCLE13 is offline
    Addict
    MUSCLE13's Avatar
    Joined: Jun 2007 Posts: 973
    When the tracker comes out you will have 2 stocks that are pure SiriusXm. What is the strategy for buying? The tracker won't have the Sirius buyback propping it each day, so I am assuming it will trade at a discount as most trackers do, but by how much? How much are you going to allocate to each stock? 75% Sirius 25% Tracker?
    Last edited by MUSCLE13; 12-14-2015 at 04:25 PM.

  9. #119
    midas360 is offline
    Analyst Actions: Sirius XM Holdings Initiated With Neutral at JPMorgan

    MIDNIGHT TRADER 1:16 PM ET 12/14/15
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

  10. #120
    midas360 is offline
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

  11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •