Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sirius XM December 2015 Thread - Make Money, Have Fun!

Hybrid View

Sirius XM December 2015 Thread - Make Money, Have Fun!

I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving! See you in December. Happy trading/investing!
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Any thoughts? Big Opec meeting on Dec. 4th. I bet OPEC stands their ground hoping that fracking crude slows. Maybe Russia and Opec will both agree to cut production sending oil prices back to $50-$60 range? Strong Dollar!!!! ????
    Last edited by midas360; 11-30-2015 at 11:39 PM.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Guru
    Wow SN...I can't believe how i just watched the browns line up to kick a last second game winning field goal only to see it get blocked and ran back by a Ravens player for a game ending touchdown lol. My gawd is this truly what goes on to browns fans? wowza.

Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Wow SN...I can't believe how i just watched the browns line up to kick a last second game winning field goal only to see it get blocked and ran back by a Ravens player for a game ending touchdown lol. My gawd is this truly what goes on to browns fans? wowza.
    I stayed up for that finish last night, and I was all but sure the Browns had it in the bag. That's not the first such finish I've witnessed this year and I don't recall that a point after conversion effort was called for. Why was that necessary when the clock had already expired?

My focus now is on the College playoffs. My golfing pal is Bama all the way, and I'm Oklahoma so we're starting to build a betting pot for our respective favorite to come out on top.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Well DM - That's why I call them the Charlie Browns. Week in & week out as much as they want to be a winner they just fall a little short, usually in a comical way. I watch them now for their comedy value lol. Kind of like women's basketball.

I am conflicted... Patriots look like they are going to go all the way. Despite the loss, they are a well oiled machine. They need this break to get recharged mentally and physically. Give some 2nd stringers time to play because they may need them in the superbowl. I wiill be honest... not much of a NFL guy like I used too but I do follow the teams. Pats just look too good.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    I am conflicted... Patriots look like they are going to go all the way. Despite the loss, they are a well oiled machine. They need this break to get recharged mentally and physically. Give some 2nd stringers time to play because they may need them in the superbowl. I wiill be honest... not much of a NFL guy like I used too but I do follow the teams. Pats just look too good.
    I'll take the Vikings since the Browns are out.

Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by SN38 View Post
    Well DM - That's why I call them the Charlie Browns. Week in & week out as much as they want to be a winner they just fall a little short, usually in a comical way. I watch them now for their comedy value lol. Kind of like women's basketball.
    I'm sure that it will come as a huge relief and no surprise to the good people of Cleveland that they were, in fact, not denied a fair call at the end of last night's game. Regardless of what everyone has seen with their own eyes, according to Roger Goodell and the NFL, the Ref's actually didn't miss that call and there was no violation of the neutral zone .

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/12/...y-nfl-response

That's how good the referees are; when everyone in the whole freaking world can see a clear violation, the refs can tell that it's just an optical illusion.

A video of the play has been anal-yzed and reviewed by two different independent expert witnesses - the same witnesses the prosecutors office used in the Tamir Rice shooting - and they found no wrong doing on the part of the refs.

Nothing to see here...time to move on folks....
    Last edited by user34615145; 12-01-2015 at 04:35 PM.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by user34615145 View Post
    I'm sure that it will come as a huge relief and no surprise to the good people of Cleveland that they were, in fact, not denied a fair call at the end of last night's game. Regardless of what everyone has seen with their own eyes, according to Roger Goodell and the NFL, the Ref's actually didn't miss that call and there was no violation of the neutral zone .

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/12/...y-nfl-response

That's how good the referees are; when everyone in the whole freaking world can see a clear violation, the refs can tell that it's just an optical illusion.

A video of the play has been anal-yzed and reviewed by two different independent expert witnesses - the same witnesses the prosecutors office used in the Tamir Rice shooting - and they found no wrong doing on the part of the refs.

Nothing to see here...time to move on folks....
    LOL user - that's life as a Charlie Brown & Cleveland in general. The referee VP name should be Lucy van Pelt

Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Any thoughts? Big Opec meeting on Dec. 4th. I bet OPEC stands their ground hoping that fracking crude slows. Maybe Russia and Opec will both agree to cut production sending oil prices back to $50-$60 range? Strong Dollar!!!! ????
    I think it's more likely that Santa Claus really IS real, than it is that OPEC agrees to cut production. Methinks oil is headed sub $30/bbl before it's all said and done.

The only wrinkle in the fabric right now is that Russia need oil to go back to at least $50/bbl and Saudi Arabia needs Russia to help keep Syria and Yemen under control. So there may be a little back room negotiating going on there.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articl...russia-in-2016
    Last edited by user34615145; 12-01-2015 at 07:56 AM.

11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast