Page 47 of 54 ... 374546474849 ...
    Guru
    11-23-2015, 11:05 AM #461
    Lets take out 4.20 today.....fk them shorts!!!

11-23-2015, 11:39 AM #462
    Great video... I teared up.

Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Feel good story of the day:

Tanner Brownlee's father was killed in the line of duty. He raised money to purchase his dad's old squad car, but a local rancher outbid him at the auction. That same rancher then immediately took the keys and handed them to Tanner

I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    11-23-2015, 12:17 PM #463
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Midas=John Boehner

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...BEC375DF2A1309

11-23-2015, 12:25 PM #464
    Yeah but you guys have a "team." Your backup players are all american players. It kind of reminds me of hockey. You have different lines you put in but they are all american pro's.

We have some key guys injured....lost Edelman (broken foot) should be back for playoffs, Lewis (out for season) and our offensive line is depleted. We play Bills tonight. One thing for sure.....Rex Ryan will be Blitzing the F out of us tonight. Should be an interesting game.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Guru
    11-23-2015, 12:49 PM #465
    Yeah but you guys have a "team." Your backup players are all american players. It kind of reminds me of hockey. You have different lines you put in but they are all american pro's.
    the thing about Belichick is that he always drafts guys who are versatile players. He likes guys that can play multiple position and have no issue doing so and he and kraft will not overpay. If a player wants to be a prima donna, only wants to play one position, demands a large long term contract...forget about it, not gonna happen here in New England. We take guys off the "rubbish heap" many times....because those are the types that come in, do what they are told, don't demand big money and want to win. I can't tell you how many great players we let go over the years. Prime example is Darell Revis....he wanted to stay with the patriots, he loved bellichick but he wanted the big money. So what does belichick do? Belichick says see ya later and replaces Revis ass with of all people a 2nd yr player Malcom Butler lol. Butler is flourishing. Sure, Revis got his money by signing with the Jets....but the jets are what....5-5 not going to make playoffs, while the pats are 9-0 and looking likely to head back to another SB appearance.

Its crazy....what some teams are willing to pay just one guy. Owners being bamboozled into thinking yeah lets go get this guy for a 5 year/60 million dollar contract thinking that one player is going to take them to the promise land. Reality hits those owners once the ink dries only to see that player get a season ending injury or just basically watch that player become a bust because that player has no heart and his contract was guaranteed money.

Oh well thats my rant for the day.

Guru
    11-23-2015, 12:54 PM #466
    yeah great video hell of great guy that rancher.

11-23-2015, 01:31 PM #467
    Don't worry about your rants... You are 100% correct. Jimmy Johnson did the same thing with his team. Of course, he recruited some of the best players but EVERYONE was a great player. I understand exactly what you are saying. I don't mean to kick the cowboys when they are down but I am not impressed when a team is dependent on 1 or 2 stars.

the thing about Belichick is that he always drafts guys who are versatile players. He likes guys that can play multiple position and have no issue doing so and he and kraft will not overpay. If a player wants to be a prima donna, only wants to play one position, demands a large long term contract...forget about it, not gonna happen here in New England. We take guys off the "rubbish heap" many times....because those are the types that come in, do what they are told, don't demand big money and want to win. I can't tell you how many great players we let go over the years. Prime example is Darell Revis....he wanted to stay with the patriots, he loved bellichick but he wanted the big money. So what does belichick do? Belichick says see ya later and replaces Revis ass with of all people a 2nd yr player Malcom Butler lol. Butler is flourishing. Sure, Revis got his money by signing with the Jets....but the jets are what....5-5 not going to make playoffs, while the pats are 9-0 and looking likely to head back to another SB appearance.

Its crazy....what some teams are willing to pay just one guy. Owners being bamboozled into thinking yeah lets go get this guy for a 5 year/60 million dollar contract thinking that one player is going to take them to the promise land. Reality hits those owners once the ink dries only to see that player get a season ending injury or just basically watch that player become a bust because that player has no heart and his contract was guaranteed money.

Oh well thats my rant for the day.

11-23-2015, 05:32 PM #468
    Not surprised that the markets turned red. A lot is riding on the Federal Reserver despite what the "anal"ysts say on CNBC.

midas copy.jpg

Addict
    11-23-2015, 05:43 PM #469
    Not surprised that the markets turned red. A lot is riding on the Federal Reserver despite what the "anal"ysts say on CNBC.

midas copy.jpg
    So with a December interest rate liftoff pretty much priced in as a virtual certainty by many on Wall Street (although the probability stands at "only" 67% - up from less than 50% just a month ago) I was intrigued by this study done by the New York Fed staff on the impact of interest rate hikes on auto production and sales.

Certainly worth reading and considering in light of our common interest on how car sales impact the SiriusXM subscription model.

https://www.newyorkfed.org/research/...rts/sr741.html

11-23-2015, 06:02 PM #470
    Great find user.

Quote Originally Posted by user34615145 View Post
    So with a December interest rate liftoff pretty much priced in as a virtual certainty by many on Wall Street (although the probability stands at "only" 67% - up from less than 50% just a month ago) I was intrigued by this study done by the New York Fed staff on the impact of interest rate hikes on auto production and sales.

Certainly worth reading and considering in light of our common interest on how car sales impact the SiriusXM subscription model.

https://www.newyorkfed.org/research/...rts/sr741.html

Page 47 of 54 ... 374546474849 ...