Page 48 of 54 ... 384647484950 ...
    11-23-2015, 06:09 PM #471
    @Muscle... I told you.

Comcast Unit Buys 120 Telecom Towers
    BY Midnight Trader

03:44 PM EST, 11/23/2015 (MT Newswires) -- CTI Towers, a majority-owned Comcast ( CMCSA ) unit, disclosed on Monday that it bought 120 telecom towers from Vyve Broadband. The towers are currently being leased by Verizon (VZ) , AT&T ( T ) , T-Mobile (TMUS) and Sprint ( S ) .

This recent acquisition raises speculation that Comcast ( CMCSA ) is considering a move into the wireless business. Last month, Comcast ( CMCSA ) notified Verizon ( VZ ) that it planned to execute a three year-old option to use Verizon's ( VZ ) spectrum.

Shares of Comcast ( CMCSA ) are more than 1% lower at $62.11, near the high of its 52-week range of $50.01 to $64.99.

Price: 62.12, Change: -0.78, Percent Change: -1.24
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

11-23-2015, 09:49 PM #472
    Here you go Sly... This buck posed for me for a good 30-45 seconds.

IMG_9205.jpg
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Guru
    11-24-2015, 09:19 AM #473
    Well it certainly was not a pretty win, but a win is a win and with as many injuries as we have we certainly will take it. No way we go undefeated the rest of the year. Denver should easily beat us next week.

Gotta love Coach Rex Ryan man....guy has nothing but heart. As i predicted yesterday, he threw everything he had at us last night with his defensive schemes and made Brady pay all night long by getting to him at least a dozen times. Brady was on his ass all night long.

On to Denver.

Addict
    11-24-2015, 09:32 AM #474
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Here you go Sly... This buck posed for me for a good 30-45 seconds.

IMG_9205.jpg
    Nice work Midas. I missed an opportunity a couple days ago as a beautiful Great White Egret marched across my back yard. But she didn't wait for me to fetch a camera for the foto op.

You know, I've become quite fond of all my (high dollar) DSLR equipment, and I'm proud of lots of memories because of that hobby, Including this one of our disembarkation two weeks ago on the island of Labadee off the north shore of Haiti. And then my bride had to take bragging rights with her cheap little iPhone..........she took that sunset shot on our last day of our cruise.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by siriusly_invested; 11-24-2015 at 09:36 AM. Reason: additional pic

11-24-2015, 11:45 AM #475
    You are so much more advanced than I am. Are you using filters on the camera or Photoshop/ Light Room to do the effects? Those are really awesome pictures too! Your wife is hot! haha

Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Nice work Midas. I missed an opportunity a couple days ago as a beautiful Great White Egret marched across my back yard. But she didn't wait for me to fetch a camera for the foto op.

You know, I've become quite fond of all my (high dollar) DSLR equipment, and I'm proud of lots of memories because of that hobby, Including this one of our disembarkation two weeks ago on the island of Labadee off the north shore of Haiti. And then my bride had to take bragging rights with her cheap little iPhone..........she took that sunset shot on our last day of our cruise.

11-24-2015, 11:57 AM #476
    10-0 ... I think the entire October forum that voted that the Patriots won't win the super bowl could be wrong.

Having one of those days again. Went short the market and I guess traders are heading out for thanksgiving.

ShortNov24.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Well it certainly was not a pretty win, but a win is a win and with as many injuries as we have we certainly will take it. No way we go undefeated the rest of the year. Denver should easily beat us next week.

Gotta love Coach Rex Ryan man....guy has nothing but heart. As i predicted yesterday, he threw everything he had at us last night with his defensive schemes and made Brady pay all night long by getting to him at least a dozen times. Brady was on his ass all night long.

On to Denver.

Addict
    11-24-2015, 12:02 PM #477
    Midas, I use no filters on my camera, and I do utilize Light Room for my post processing. I found it was quite challenging to maintain proper exposure in all the bright, tropical sunlight during the trip, so post-processing was a helpful item in the tool kit.

I don't recall what, if any post-processing you employ. Since you are Apple based (I think), then I suppose iPhoto is your product of choice. Take a look at this trial offer on HDR processing software for Apple. A pal put me onto it; I downloaded the demo copy but didn't immediately see any advantage over Light Room. Check it out: http://aurorahdr.com/?kmi=donjessup....eid=7e1895ea9a
    Last edited by siriusly_invested; 11-24-2015 at 11:30 PM.

Addict
    11-26-2015, 11:05 AM #478

Happy Thanksgiving to each of you and your families.

Looks like everyone has flew the coop for the holiday.

I was reminded last evening of a Full Moon high in the clear night sky. With a quick setup of my camera and tripod I captured this lovely sight which I want to share with all, and to wish all of you and your families a very safe and happy Thanksgiving holiday.

PS. I guess it would have been most appropriate to have posted a photo of the star SIRIUS, but I was unable to locate it.

11-26-2015, 05:01 PM #479
    Excellent photo of the moon. Here is a shot from this past week.

IMG_9179.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Looks like everyone has flew the coop for the holiday.

I was reminded last evening of a Full Moon high in the clear night sky. With a quick setup of my camera and tripod I captured this lovely sight which I want to share with all, and to wish all of you and your families a very safe and happy Thanksgiving holiday.

PS. I guess it would have been most appropriate to have posted a photo of the star SIRIUS, but I was unable to locate it.

Guru
    11-26-2015, 08:30 PM #480
    Ok.....cowboys are now officially done. I love a great comeback from the ashes story but now it is time for me to admit it is no longer to be. Romo is a fkn warrior tho. Always been a fan of his and will continue to be for as long as he plays. Incredible how much he has physically sacrificed over the years.

Page 48 of 54 ... 384647484950 ...