Page 49 of 54 ... 394748495051 ...
    Enthusiast
    11-26-2015, 10:10 PM #481
    They can tryout Johnny Football next year. He's doing everything he can to get out of Cleveland & who can blame him.

Addict
    11-27-2015, 09:59 AM #483

Midas' moon shot edited in Light Room

Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Excellent photo of the moon. Here is a shot from this past week.

Attachment 1628
    Midas, I hope you don't mind that I edited your moon shot in my Light Room editor........ thought this might be a good way to illustrate the product's capabilities....... Here's the result:

EDIT: OOPS, when I zoomed in on the attached foto, I saw extreme over-exposure. Since I was unable to enlarge your pic in my Light Room, I was unable to witness that processing overkill... At least if you don't try to view the enlarged image, I think you can get an idea what the extra post-processing can do. ... With a larger image, especially in NEF format, the results are much better.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by siriusly_invested; 11-27-2015 at 10:03 AM.

11-27-2015, 11:38 AM #484
    I need to download that software and learn how to use the filters and editing features. Good stuff!! Thanks! The first initial thought when clicking on it was it looked l like a really bad hemmeoroid.

Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Midas, I hope you don't mind that I edited your moon shot in my Light Room editor........ thought this might be a good way to illustrate the product's capabilities....... Here's the result:

EDIT: OOPS, when I zoomed in on the attached foto, I saw extreme over-exposure. Since I was unable to enlarge your pic in my Light Room, I was unable to witness that processing overkill... At least if you don't try to view the enlarged image, I think you can get an idea what the extra post-processing can do. ... With a larger image, especially in NEF format, the results are much better.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

11-27-2015, 11:38 AM #485
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    11-27-2015, 11:56 AM #486
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    I need to download that software and learn how to use the filters and editing features. Good stuff!! Thanks! The first initial thought when clicking on it was it looked l like a really bad hemmeoroid.
    Let me do some review on the web where I had downloaded a free copy of Light Room. It was version 5.x(?) which was the last free version. I'll let you know if I can come up with it.

EDIT: I just did a Google search on "lightroom download" and came up with this link:
    http://www.filehippo.com/download_lightroom/

If that fails, try some of the other links (not the Adobe site where they want you to pay for the newest version). I think you can get a free 30 day demo at the Adobe site, but be careful for hidden costs, i.e. auto subscription at end of the trial.

If you find that you like the product, you should check at Amazon where I purchased my version 5.7 which runs on PC or Mac..... Seems the price was $150 plus or minus. I'll gladly answer any questions that come up.
    Last edited by siriusly_invested; 11-27-2015 at 12:02 PM.

Addict
    11-27-2015, 12:20 PM #487
    One very good indication that Sirius will continue to rise is that Spencer has completely stopped writing about it. My contention always was that unsophisticated retail had far too much interest in this stock, and when sophisticated institutions took over ownership, the stock would react much more positively. That's happening now as the price rises further away from penny stock enthusiasts.

Addict
    11-27-2015, 12:29 PM #488
    I see FCF per share rising over 20% annually for the next 3 years, and EBITDA multiples staying in 20 times range. Buybacks should continue at a $2 billion a year clip, with a dividend as a possibility when the float gets too low for buybacks in a few years. $5 in 2016, and $6 in 2017 should be attained fairly easily in my opinion.

Couple things to watch for near and long term - Howard contract decision in December, royalty rates decision by the CRB at the end of 2017, and first taxes to be paid in 2019. Also SXM17 to be unveiled at CES in January. I am very confident in sub numbers FCF and EBITDA. Best company in media by far. Only better valuation is Comcast at 8 times EBITDA with domination growing in broadband and eventually wireless. That's big.
    Last edited by MUSCLE13; 11-27-2015 at 12:40 PM.

11-27-2015, 03:57 PM #489
    Maybe Spencer has a real job is tired of writing about a stock that traded in $3-$4 for over 2 years? Maybe he has a family? There a lot of people that have left that invested/traded sirius xm. Why doesn't Faulkner write any more of his hamburgaler articles? Maybe he has a new life with his girlfriend? Maybe they do things instead of sitting at the computer all day who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by MUSCLE13 View Post
    One very good indication that Sirius will continue to rise is that Spencer has completely stopped writing about it. My contention always was that unsophisticated retail had far too much interest in this stock, and when sophisticated institutions took over ownership, the stock would react much more positively. That's happening now as the price rises further away from penny stock enthusiasts.

Addict
    11-27-2015, 04:53 PM #490
    More food for thought....perhaps more Turkey?

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articl...-profit-engine

DIS down over $3 on this news. Ouch!

Page 49 of 54 ... 394748495051 ...