Page 46 of 54 ... 364445464748 ...
    11-23-2015, 09:14 AM #451
    and not very many eyeballs viewing his content.

Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    I heard he had to buy a new domain and start all over because... EBITA.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Guru
    11-23-2015, 09:17 AM #452
    anyone else experience that annoying ad from timerland when you first log on here? Just comes out of nowhere and overtakes the site....i basically have to backtrack to get rid of it everytime, pain in the ass.

11-23-2015, 09:18 AM #453
    Everyone here is Brandon. You haven't figured it out yet? He just sits and talks to himself, gets mad, leaves, comes back, rinse and repeat. J/K

Quote Originally Posted by SlapShot27 View Post
    Denco is Brandon???!!!

Hey Denco, Can you refund me my membership fees for the last year of Satwaves? I was not satisfied with the content on the site
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

11-23-2015, 09:20 AM #454
    @dm... normally the ads are tailored to what you've been perusing before coming here. At anytime did you visit Timberland's website? If you have, that's why you see it. I get tired of it too but that's the downside of getting a free forum service like SB! THE AD FAIRY KNOWS WHERE YOU"VE BEEN!

Can you believe the Cowboys won? So without Romo, the Cowboys are nothing. I am still shaking my head. UNREAL!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    anyone else experience that annoying ad from timerland when you first log on here? Just comes out of nowhere and overtakes the site....i basically have to backtrack to get rid of it everytime, pain in the ass.

Guru
    11-23-2015, 09:29 AM #455
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    @dm... normally the ads are tailored to what you've been perusing before coming here. At anytime did you visit Timberland's website? If you have, that's why you see it. I get tired of it too but that's the downside of getting a free forum service like SB! THE AD FAIRY KNOWS WHERE YOU"VE BEEN!

Can you believe the Cowboys won? So without Romo, the Cowboys are nothing. I am still shaking my head. UNREAL!!!!
    But no Asian massage parlor ads pop up??

Guru
    11-23-2015, 09:33 AM #456
    yeah football is fkd up man....dallas 3 and 7 yet the Gaints lead that division at 5-5. The two teams in between both lost. Giants lose a few and cowboys win a few they could be tied for first place lol. Shit like this happens in sports all the time. crazy. That is why i have not ruled the boys out yet.

They will have more than they can bargain for next week when they play Carolina 10-0. If Dallas can win that game...watch the F out, that will be a HUGE momentum turner.
    Last edited by dm_4; 11-23-2015 at 09:39 AM.

11-23-2015, 09:51 AM #457
    HAHA... I wonder what would happen if you did hit some massage sites? The Ad Fairy may show them

But no Asian massage parlor ads pop up??

11-23-2015, 09:52 AM #458
    Hey... The fans will take the win but it looks like the Patriots are blasting thru every team. Looks like a superbowl win. It's going to be fun watching everyone meet.

yeah football is fkd up man....dallas 3 and 7 yet the Gaints lead that division at 5-5. The two teams in between both lost. Giants lose a few and cowboys win a few they could be tied for first place lol. Shit like this happens in sports all the time. crazy. That is why i have not ruled the boys out yet.

They will have more than they can bargain for next week when they play Carolina 10-0. If Dallas can win that game...watch the F out, that will be a HUGE momentum turner.

Guru
    11-23-2015, 09:59 AM #459
    Feel good story of the day:

Tanner Brownlee's father was killed in the line of duty. He raised money to purchase his dad's old squad car, but a local rancher outbid him at the auction. That same rancher then immediately took the keys and handed them to Tanner

Last edited by dm_4; 11-23-2015 at 10:06 AM.

Guru
    11-23-2015, 10:50 AM #460
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Hey... The fans will take the win but it looks like the Patriots are blasting thru every team. Looks like a superbowl win. It's going to be fun watching everyone meet.
    We have some key guys injured....lost Edelman (broken foot) should be back for playoffs, Lewis (out for season) and our offensive line is depleted. We play Bills tonight. One thing for sure.....Rex Ryan will be Blitzing the F out of us tonight. Should be an interesting game.

Page 46 of 54 ... 364445464748 ...