Enthusiast
    09-04-2008, 01:08 PM #1

Lameness has taken over SIRI

The stock is lame, the lack of spotlight is lame, the CEO is lame, so we get the same lame results. Is there anything else Sirius can do to upset shareholders.
    Im afraid so.
    No big Labor Day or shortly after news, no major advertisements on the start of NFL (which happens tonight BTW).
    No mention of baseball wildcard heating up, no mention of the NASCAR chase for the cup heating up.
    I watched all college games last week, and all baseball and NFL preseason, not one TV commercial of SIRIUS or XM.
    Nothing nodda, lame lame lame.
    Boy Mel is such a "genius".
    I feel your "waiting" pains Brandon, and I am disappointed. Stock at 1.31
    -J

Guru
    09-04-2008, 02:37 PM #2
    Feel better now?

Enthusiast
    09-04-2008, 04:16 PM #3

Worse Than Lame

$1.26 close. Reached the 52 week low. Time to load up the truck again.

Mel needed to show his face this week if he wanted to prevent this humiliation for himself and the shareholders (me). A little positive reenforcement would have gone a long way here. Don't tell people you are going to talk to them after Labor Day and then not do it.

Maybe Mel likes it when the Tutes screw all the unsophisticated Reets.

How bout that DOW? Closed nearly 350 points down today. Is it Sarah Palin's fault?

Enthusiast
    09-04-2008, 08:14 PM #4

there is an alternative for cash flow

Well, maybe I can't make money off SIRI stock due to current bad leadership, but I can make money off the first NFL game, when they gave New York Giants a -4.5 spread over Redskins, I jumped all over it, man come on, the champs vs. the chumps, and 5 points easy, hell yeah, its 13-0 NY now with them driving fiercely in 2nd Q.
    I guess an NFL bet is a better than a SIRIUS bet,

Enthusiast
    09-10-2008, 06:39 PM #5
    I barely won my football bet, but it brought in more cash flow than 2 years invested in SIRIUS crap stock, now im stuck in it.

Enthusiast
    09-10-2008, 06:41 PM #6
    oh yeah, stock ticker update, stock now at all time low .98 cents, yes cents
    THANKS MEL for your wonderful speech today....crook.