View Poll Results: Now that SIRIXM is above $4, I think its time to retire my "Midas sez $2.75" avatar.

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Don't retire it....its been good luck for the stock price

    1 25.00%
  • Retire it...good riddance $2.75. Besides im tired of seeing his name!

    3 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 153

Thread: November 1, 2015 monthly thread

  1. #21
    midas360 is offline
    Any one that supports or advocates reading his crap is a supporter in my book. He has ripped off and STOLEN ALOT OF MONEY from people. DM wasn't around when he was ripping people off. DM came in long after he ripped off Spencer, Charles, Demian, and Newman. There are tons of other casualties because of BM.

    The only reason he paid me back was because I finally put a lot of pressure on him and he realized I was f'ing around. I would have taken his a$$ to the cleaners.

    DM hasn't figured it out yet. He's too naive and wasn't around during the time.

    Last edited by midas360; 11-01-2015 at 01:35 PM.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

  2. #22
    dm_4 is offline
    Guru
    dm_4's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Location: Boston, Ma Posts: 2,753
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Any one that supports or advocates reading his crap is a supporter in my book. He has ripped off and STOLEN ALOT OF MONEY from people. DM wasn't around when he was ripping people off. DM came in long after he ripped off Spencer, Charlers, Demian, and Newman. There are tons of other casualties because of BM.
    Dough boy....we get it....you hate bm and that is your right. I am not here to convince people to like bm or state bm has not screwed up in the past. Most of us here at one point or another were with BM and know about his past. Again, i am just posting his latest free bit of his personal perspective that he has put forth. Love him or hate him at one point most of us followed the guy for his views on the in and outs of siri, including YOURSELF! Like any other source of information good or bad that we all take into consideration as investors his latest piece is just that, information for us to either consider or not consider. If you hate bm...then simply skip it and move on...if you are indifferent to bm...then maybe take a peek at what he has to say...its free. plain and simple. Nothing more, nothing less.

  3. #23
    midas360 is offline
    Douche Man 4... we get it. You have a hard on for Bowel Movement and his stupid f'ing articles. No one wants BM at Sirius Buzz so stop inviting your girl friend over. Everyone knows where is REALSHITDATA website is located. We don't need Douche Man pumping and posting his links in this forum. Since you like BM SO MUCH why don't you just go JOIN HIS WEBSITE. He has a forum you can post and spew your cheerleading BOOLSHIT in. Maybe you, faulkner, and BM can discuss how AWeSOMe you 3 are????? How about that Douche Man???
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

  4. #24
    dm_4 is offline
    Guru
    dm_4's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Location: Boston, Ma Posts: 2,753
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Dough boy....we get it....you hate bm and that is your right. I am not here to convince people to like bm or state bm has not screwed up in the past. Most of us here at one point or another were with BM and know about his past. Again, i am just posting his latest free bit of his personal perspective that he has put forth. Love him or hate him at one point most of us followed the guy for his views on the in and outs of siri, including YOURSELF! Like any other source of information good or bad that we all take into consideration as investors his latest piece is just that, information for us to either consider or not consider. If you hate bm...then simply skip it and move on...if you are indifferent to bm...then maybe take a peek at what he has to say...its free. plain and simple. Nothing more, nothing less.

    By the way dough boy i was around back then when you would constantly cry about him not refunding your money back. You use to email me on a daily bases to try to get me to help you to get him to give your money back....which i was successful in doing....but that was then this is now...no point in rehashing. You even thanked me a few times for my effort...but i certainly do not expect you to admit that now lol. All good tho.
    Last edited by dm_4; 11-01-2015 at 01:44 PM.

  5. #25
    bcoz is offline
    Member
    bcoz's Avatar
    Joined: Jan 2014 Location: Vestal, NY Posts: 35
    Thanks for passing that on DM.

    What a shame!! BM has so much to offer and profit from ... but he chose to rant instead of write, be insulting instead of instructing, and use "woe is me" instead of "this I see" as a guiding principle!

    I hacked my way through his weeds and it was worth it. It sounds like the conspiracy of the evil billionaire, but BM has some great insight.

    It has always amazed me that investors seemed more concerned about the price level of Malone's offer than the lack of voting rights. I guess they couldn't quantify that with a number ... so it wasn't important or they didn't care because of short term thinking.

    I'm guessing that his deadline date is connected to the NOL's. Any ideas?

  6. #26
    midas360 is offline
    Douche Man... how about your conversations with Bowel Movement about picking his toe jam??? You loved that didn't you? I have all the emails you sent me on a daily basis and I have all the chat logs of you spewing HOW MUCH YOU LOVED the guy. So STFU you punk a$$ little douche.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

  7. #27
    midas360 is offline
    The only thing Bowel Movement has to offer is HIS HANDS BEGGING FOR MORE DONATIONS! Have you see his latest scam selling people a percentage of REALSHITDATA???? Have you seen the EMAILS GOING BACK AND FORTH??? You guys have no f'ing clue. Anyone with common sense you would see that Bowel Movement is a DIGITAL PANHANDLING GRIFTING POS and you guys support him. He should be in jail.



    Quote Originally Posted by bcoz View Post
    Thanks for passing that on DM.

    What a shame!! BM has so much to offer and profit from ... but he chose to rant instead of write, be insulting instead of instructing, and use "woe is me" instead of "this I see" as a guiding principle!

    I hacked my way through his weeds and it was worth it. It sounds like the conspiracy of the evil billionaire, but BM has some great insight.

    It has always amazed me that investors seemed more concerned about the price level of Malone's offer than the lack of voting rights. I guess they couldn't quantify that with a number ... so it wasn't important or they didn't care because of short term thinking.

    I'm guessing that his deadline date is connected to the NOL's. Any ideas?
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

  8. #28
    bcoz is offline
    Member
    bcoz's Avatar
    Joined: Jan 2014 Location: Vestal, NY Posts: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Douche Man 4... we get it. You have a hard on for Bowel Movement and his stupid f'ing articles. No one wants BM at Sirius Buzz so stop inviting your girl friend over. Everyone knows where is REALSHITDATA website is located. We don't need Douche Man pumping and posting his links in this forum. Since you like BM SO MUCH why don't you just go JOIN HIS WEBSITE. He has a forum you can post and spew your cheerleading BOOLSHIT in. Maybe you, faulkner, and BM can discuss how AWeSOMe you 3 are????? How about that Douche Man???
    Overreaction??

  9. #29
    dm_4 is offline
    Guru
    dm_4's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Location: Boston, Ma Posts: 2,753
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Douche Man 4... we get it. You have a hard on for Bowel Movement and his stupid f'ing articles. No one wants BM at Sirius Buzz so stop inviting your girl friend over. Everyone knows where is REALSHITDATA website is located. We don't need Douche Man pumping and posting his links in this forum. Since you like BM SO MUCH why don't you just go JOIN HIS WEBSITE. He has a forum you can post and spew your cheerleading BOOLSHIT in. Maybe you, faulkner, and BM can discuss how AWeSOMe you 3 are????? How about that Douche Man???
    Dough Boy you use the words "no one" and "we" in your comment. I guess i never received the memo that you have been officially designated as the spokesperson for everyone here.
    Last edited by dm_4; 11-01-2015 at 01:58 PM.

  10. #30
    midas360 is offline
    Overreaction??? I've watched this guy from day one steal websites, money, ripping people off on a regular basis. You can even ask Charles, Spencer, Demian, and Newman. I have all the email threads of him blaming everyone for all his f'ck ups with this "Real Shit Data" system. They all got screwed.

    Quote Originally Posted by bcoz View Post
    Overreaction??
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

  11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •