View Poll Results: Now that SIRIXM is above $4, I think its time to retire my "Midas sez $2.75" avatar.

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Don't retire it....its been good luck for the stock price

1 25.00%
  • Retire it...good riddance $2.75. Besides im tired of seeing his name!

3 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 16 ... 910111213 ...
    11-01-2015, 10:31 PM #101
    Waldo and I are friends you douche bag. HAHA You are brain dead or something. The best thing is YOUR not invited douche man. What's going to be interesting is you know about this "private" group so one of your aliases must have been invited. HAHAHAHA BURNED!

Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    You are a brave man inviting midas in as a member lol.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Guru
    11-01-2015, 10:35 PM #102
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Waldo and I are friends you douche bag. HAHA You are brain dead or something. The best thing is YOUR not invited douche man. What's going to be interesting is you know about this "private" group so one of your aliases must have been invited. HAHAHAHA BURNED!
    yes we know you are friends....we found that out last october.

11-01-2015, 10:39 PM #103
    Well you didn't but others did. You've known a lot longer douche man! HAHAHA You are a slow learner my friend. Pot slows down your processing skeeels.

Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    yes we know you are friends....we found that out last october.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

11-01-2015, 10:40 PM #104
    Do you know how USER came about? Why don't you explain that one to the group. HAHAHA

Guru
    11-01-2015, 10:44 PM #105
    Quote Originally Posted by waldo29 View Post
    Because I have not approved Hank to post in the group yet.
    You approved "Hank the golfer" to be a member but have not approved him to post yet? Not that it is any of my business but that seems kinda strange...you must be waiting for the alias background check on him to come back first.
    Last edited by dm_4; 11-01-2015 at 11:11 PM.

11-01-2015, 10:48 PM #106
    I can see you are ignoring my USER post... Do you want me to explain to everyone or would you like to Douche Man?

Guru
    11-01-2015, 10:57 PM #107
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    seems like i just hit another nerve

Enthusiast
    11-01-2015, 11:14 PM #108
    So, I see that some people are aware that I created a group. The group will be moderated.

I'll be addressing the topic of 'why the need for a group' later in the week in this thread as time allows. I won't stop posting in the monthly thread, but it will be less frequent. More often if my statements are misconstrued.

My brother, Hanes (you can call him 'Hank') who has not been approved to post within the SB forum yet, will be a member of the group. As soon as he receives the authorization email from SB he will respond to your inquiries.

Feel free to become a member of the group and post all your opinions on investing and trading. Don't feel free to be an ass within my group. Other than that, all general SB forum rules apply.

Guru
    11-01-2015, 11:25 PM #109
    Quote Originally Posted by waldo29 View Post
    So, I see that some people are aware that I created a group. The group will be moderated.

I'll be addressing the topic of 'why the need for a group' later in the week in this thread as time allows. I won't stop posting in the monthly thread, but it will be less frequent. More often if my statements are misconstrued.

My brother, Hanes (you can call him 'Hank') who has not been approved to post within the SB forum yet, will be a member of the group. As soon as he receives the authorization email from SB he will respond to your inquiries.

Feel free to become a member of the group and post all your opinions on investing and trading. Don't feel free to be an ass within my group. Other than that, all general SB forum rules apply.
    Ooops sorry if i let the cat out of the bag a little early i did not know you were waiting to spring it on people until later in the week. I am actually a little surprised you are the one creating the new group. I mean you never really seem to complain about anyone's behavior here nor did i ever really see you advocate for people to use ignore feature like midas. That's awesome your brother Hanes is joining the group. Is he a big SIRIXM fan? Hope your first accepted member Midas does not ruin your new group like he has the thread here. Silly me for thinking midas had created a new alias, in a new group. Good luck with your new group Waldo.
    Last edited by dm_4; 11-02-2015 at 01:55 AM.

Guru
    11-01-2015, 11:31 PM #110
    I actually created a new group as well although im not really counting on many migrating from the main thread to other groups so i will still be posting here primarily. I sent some invites out...if anyone i missed is interested and im sure i missed a ton....just instant message me.
    Last edited by dm_4; 11-02-2015 at 12:48 AM.

Page 11 of 16 ... 910111213 ...