View Poll Results: How many think the Patriots will win the Superbowl this Season?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Do

0 0%
  • I Don't

10 100.00%
Page 3 of 229 123451353103 ...
    Guru
    09-30-2015, 11:10 AM #21
    Quote Originally Posted by SN38 View Post
    Rodger needs to drop it if wants to keep his job. Bad press does not help the league.
    its so ridiculous. lol. I think even the haters are tired of it lol.

Oh well all we can do as football fans is stay focused on the next game.

SN what are your thoughts on siri going into cc? only about 18 trading days away. Nice to see the bounces off of 3.65.

Hopefully today markets stay bullish and do not fade over the day.

Guru
    09-30-2015, 11:11 AM #22
    He can then play for the Clowns next season to round out an illustrious career.
    That wont happen thank god.

Enthusiast
    09-30-2015, 11:52 AM #23
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    its so ridiculous. lol. I think even the haters are tired of it lol.

Oh well all we can do as football fans is stay focused on the next game.

SN what are your thoughts on siri going into cc? only about 18 trading days away. Nice to see the bounces off of 3.65.

Hopefully today markets stay bullish and do not fade over the day.
    3.65 seems to be the strong support area since Liberty set it a couple of years ago. If markets can stabilize here then moving back to 3.90s is probable. But we are in a major correction here as the NYSE Bullish Percent Index P&F shows. There seems to be a LOT of uncertainty and negative news at this time which is giving the bears their ammunition. So further market pain can be ahead until these issues are resolved. http://stockcharts.com/freecharts/pnf.php?c=$BPNYA,P

09-30-2015, 11:54 AM #24
    Regardless of the "facts", remember folks we are in a "bear market." Bear markets could careless about how well a company is doing. Think of it as a buying opportunity.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Enthusiast
    09-30-2015, 12:00 PM #25
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Regardless of the "facts", remember folks we are in a "bear market." Bear markets could careless about how well a company is doing. Think of it as a buying opportunity.
    Looking for capitulation. Have cash ready. This type of opportunity doesn't come along often.

Guru
    09-30-2015, 12:01 PM #26
    3.65 seems to be the strong support area since Liberty set it a couple of years ago. If markets can stabilize here then moving back to 3.90s is probable. But we are in a major correction here as the NYSE Bullish Percent Index P&F shows. There seems to be a LOT of uncertainty and negative news at this time which is giving the bears their ammunition. So further market pain can be ahead until these issues are resolved. http://stockcharts.com/freecharts/pnf.php?c=$BPNYA,P
    Yes agree with your assessment. Waldo actually pm yesterday with his thoughts on support/pivot pts. I had replied back to him that at 3.65 things getting interesting to see which why she breaks. Thanks for your input, nice to get different views from people like yourself. Good luck man.

09-30-2015, 12:06 PM #27
    Smart man...

Looking for capitulation. Have cash ready. This type of opportunity doesn't come along often.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Enthusiast
    09-30-2015, 12:22 PM #28
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Smart man...
    Just survival instincts LOL

09-30-2015, 12:24 PM #29
    Research firm Zacks has rated Sirius XM Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:SIRI) and has ranked it at 3, indicating that for the short term the shares are a hold. 11 Wall Street analysts have given the company an average rating of 1.55. The shares have received a hold rating based on the suggestion from 3 analysts in latest recommendations. Strong buy was given by 8 Wall Street Analysts.

Sirius XM Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:SIRI): 11 Analyst have given the stock of Sirius XM Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:SIRI) a near short term price target of $4.66. The standard deviation reading, which is a measure by which the stock price is expected to swing away from the mean estimate, is at $0.31. The higher price target estimate is at $5 while the lower price estimates are fixed at $4.

Many analysts have commented on the company rating. Equity Analysts at the Barclays maintains the rating on Sirius XM Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:SIRI). The brokerage firm has issued a Overweight rating on the shares. The Analysts at the ratings agency raises the price target from $4 per share to $4.6 per share. The rating by the firm was issued on August 14, 2015.

Enthusiast
    09-30-2015, 12:26 PM #30
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Yes agree with your assessment. Waldo actually pm yesterday with his thoughts on support/pivot pts. I had replied back to him that at 3.65 things getting interesting to see which why she breaks. Thanks for your input, nice to get different views from people like yourself. Good luck man.
    I did send 'DM' a PM yesterday. To make sure he new he said 'Pivot' when he should have said 'Support'. Of course that assumes he was using pivot points yesterday. Thought the correction should have been done in private.