View Poll Results: How many think the Patriots will win the Superbowl this Season?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Do

0 0%
  • I Don't

10 100.00%
Page 227 of 229 ... 127177217225226227228229
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 2281
    Guru
    10-29-2015, 11:40 PM #2261
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Another move up is always good......futures green too. Candles don't look real strong and volume a bit lighter. If we can break through 4.18 maybe mid 4.20s unless we get some unexpected good news....if not then we should see a retrace of some sort next week....night DM....All
    Night Denco...all.

10-30-2015, 07:47 AM #2262

Good Morning!

I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

10-30-2015, 07:49 AM #2263
    Well... it poured rain here in SATX all night and early morning hours. It's still raining now. They are talking about flooding all over the city. Hope no one tried to drive thru the low water xing's There's always some knucklehead that tries and gets swept away to their death.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

10-30-2015, 07:49 AM #2264
    I saw that. Very cool story user!

Quote Originally Posted by user34615145 View Post

Addict
    10-30-2015, 08:53 AM #2265
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    On to Washington

Attachment 1576
    DM, I salute the Brady Bunch, and I may be ready to cast my vote for their crowning at the end of season. I know there was a lot of wishful thinking and false hopes placed on my Phins, but reality is the coach has been there only eleven days. I hope the guy can make a case for being the full-time coach. I think once he gets his feet on the ground, we'll have a true contender.

Addict
    10-30-2015, 09:00 AM #2266
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    The artistic expression in this pic is delicious.....
    Does she have her right hand where it looks like she has it?........... Oh, sorry guys, guess my imagination got carried away.

Addict
    10-30-2015, 09:03 AM #2267
    Quote Originally Posted by user34615145 View Post
    Any idea what the payoff was?....... nice friend to have.

10-30-2015, 09:18 AM #2268
    A little under 1/2 million shares trade in pre-market. Penny Gap Open? Who knows but it will be easy to fill. I wonder if it's going to sit or move thru $4.18. That's the wall to tear down. You know, some traders love to "pick bottoms" but as you know what they say it's like catching a falling knife. If you like SIRI and their recent qtrly earnings, the best time to buy is in the UP TREND which is kind of now. If you can muster the courage to buy and you have the cash, go for it! Good Luck!

Guru
    10-30-2015, 09:24 AM #2269
    GM SI. Well i don't know about whether we will get another crown or not...very tough to repeat but...odds wise....we should be close to competing for one down the stretch, barring any key injuries. I do not know much about your new coach, seems like a good guy...but from what little i know i really like him. I believe he was a big powerful tight end back in his day. Seems intense and i think that his players are buying into his system so yes....they will steadily improve. I love what your coach said after the game when a media guy asked him....what do you tell your players after a loss like that? He said...i just told them remember this feeling...remember how this feels. He said i want this loss to hurt them like it hurts me. Make them want to practice harder, etc. I thought that was the perfect answer. Your team is young....they got a true measuring stick last night, they will def get better.

I hope my clip art such as the dolphines shushi thing doesnt piss people off....its all done in jest. I will say...i know there are a lot of Patriot haters out there. I get it. I have my share of teams i dont like either. But I have to say....week after week i just sit here and am in awww of this patriots organization. The way they can consistently just win game after game, week after week, year after year...i mean the stats, numbers, are really kinda of unbelievable in this modern day era of football. I know everthing is cyclical and eventually there will be a day we go back to being the pats of the 1980's. For example in our division there have been like 20 different coaches for jets, buff, miami in last ten years combined with damn near no success. Yet we have had one coach here who has won 12 div titles and 4 super bowls. I mean its nuts. I really wish guys like SN (and everyone else for that matter) at least once in their life time gets the opportunity to experience what i have been able to experience with the likes of bellichek and brady over the last decade. i have said it before and will say it again....i am truly blessed as a sports fan, especially a pats fan. Love them or hate them what they have done and are doing is pretty special. Its crazy.

Alright now.....LETS MAKE SOME MUTHA FKN MONEY....GO SIRI!!
    Last edited by dm_4; 10-30-2015 at 09:27 AM.

10-30-2015, 09:34 AM #2270
    Hmmm... head fake or what? Markets opened flat. It's the last trading day of October. Normally this is a bad month. I wonder when the fund managers are going to start their tax harvesting and moving some assets around? Novemeber? December? Something doesn't feel right about this month at all.

All I can say... we will get a nice sell off and maybe a rally toward the end of Dec. Have some cash ready for those big dips.