View Poll Results: How many think the Patriots will win the Superbowl this Season?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Do

0 0%
  • I Don't

10 100.00%
Page 217 of 229 ... 117167207215216217218219227 ...
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 2281
    Addict
    10-29-2015, 12:00 PM #2161
    Quote Originally Posted by user34615145 View Post
    Well.....this is getting awkward. BDP said he was going to start his own thread but he keeps hanging around......
    Kind of like the kid that threatens to take his ball and take his bat and go start his own game....but he keeps just standing there while all the other kids go back to playing the game without him....not leaving....waiting.....for someone, anyone to please ask him not to go....and it just not gonna happen.
    I dunno, maybe his mom will come out and call him to lunch soon so he can save face by saying "I have to go"
    Midas, you can cut the nonsense. You aren't fooling anyone. By the way, you revealed yourself and verified your multiple alias's pages back, and now this one. You need to pay more attention to what you write if you hope to keep your charades intact.

Guru
    10-29-2015, 12:08 PM #2162
    Quote Originally Posted by bdp. View Post
    Midas, you can cut the nonsense. You aren't fooling anyone. By the way, you revealed yourself and verified your multiple alias's pages back, and now this one. You need to pay more attention to what you write if you hope to keep your charades intact.
    I think everyone at this point has a pretty good handle on the fact that user is dough boys alias. I think dough boy knows we all know now too, and he realizes he cant even hide it anymore. He knows he has been exposed. He just has nothing else better to do. Could you imagine....he is "retired" (ahmm hem aka unemployed IT stay at home dad) and has nothing else better to do? funny thing is ever since i have known him he has always had alias. prob close to 20 alias if not more back in the day. you would think that he could spend his days in a more positive way...oh well guess not.

Addict
    10-29-2015, 12:08 PM #2163
    Quote Originally Posted by bdp. View Post
    BDP, buddy! Are you still here? I would have thought you'd be hard at work on your new thread, turning it into a well-oiled machine by now. Welcoming those hoards of folks that flock to follow. FYI, I'll be waiting for my invite - Can't wait.

Also FYI, using aliases is not allowed in this forum cause apparently they are considered some form of a bot or something. So if you suspect me or anyone of using aliases. you can just report us to the Mr. Charles and I'm sure he'll look into it and deal with it like he did last year (Did you ever wonder where the handle "User34615145" comes from? Ask your buddy...he knows) Or you can just keep telling yourself the same lies if that's what helps you sleep at night.

Guru
    10-29-2015, 12:21 PM #2164
    Bottom line dough boy (midas/user/stagnation, etc) is everyone here is sick of your shit. Why dont you just grow up, chill out, give everyone here a break from your nonsense? We get it...you love to be the center of attention. Why don't you just go create your own chat room and invite people to it? those that want to visit you will and those that don't won't.

10-29-2015, 12:27 PM #2165
    Like clock work... the person that knows where the name came from posts. HAHAHA.

See DM has a habit of creating multiple aliases on Seeking Alpha and on Sirius Buzz. He's been caught doing it on both websites. He will never admit to it either because he's a "LIAR."

He sure is very, very, very interested when USER posts. HAHAHA
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    10-29-2015, 12:28 PM #2166
    Quote Originally Posted by user34615145 View Post
    BDP, buddy! Are you still here? I would have thought you'd be hard at work on your new thread, turning it into a well-oiled machine by now. Welcoming those hoards of folks that flock to follow. FYI, I'll be waiting for my invite - Can't wait.

Also FYI, using aliases is not allowed in this forum cause apparently they are considered some form of a bot or something. So if you suspect me or anyone of using aliases. you can just report us to the Mr. Charles and I'm sure he'll look into it and deal with it like he did last year (Did you ever wonder where the handle "User34615145" comes from? Ask your buddy...he knows) Or you can just keep telling yourself the same lies if that's what helps you sleep at night.
    Sad.

Addict
    10-29-2015, 12:29 PM #2167
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Like clock work... the person that knows where the name came from posts. HAHAHA.

See DM has a habit of creating multiple aliases on Seeking Alpha and on Sirius Buzz. He's been caught doing it on both websites. He will never admit to it either because he's a "LIAR."

He sure is very, very, very interested when USER posts. HAHAHA
    Sad.

10-29-2015, 12:29 PM #2168
    @user... I keep seeing these IGGY's posting here in the forum. I thought DPB was going to create a new forum and invite all his followers? What's going on here? He and DM are definitely cut from the same fabric. All talk and no action which leads me to believe... hmmm... is PDB Faulkner or BM or DM? Hmmmmm....

They all 3 have this mentality of picking up their ball and leaving but never do.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

10-29-2015, 12:38 PM #2169
    SOLD 30K shares of SIRIUS XM. .... .. .. YESSSSS!!!! WOOO F'ING HOOOO! GO BABY!!!!!

Guru
    10-29-2015, 12:39 PM #2170
    As denco ssys...Hard Nips!!