View Poll Results: How many think the Patriots will win the Superbowl this Season?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Do

0 0%
  • I Don't

10 100.00%
Page 111 of 229 ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ...
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2281
    10-21-2015, 12:30 PM #1101
    @ROSIE.... Booooooo! I hope SIRIUS XM doesn't get crushed tomorrow. I am really hoping for your sake it goes up. Good LUCK!! HAHAHAHA
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    10-21-2015, 12:37 PM #1102
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Waiting Rosie... please explain how this all works for ya. I answered. Oh and while we are waiting, what do you do for a living BDP. You seem to have a lot of time on your hands.

What exactly do you do for a living Midas? No offense but you couldn't be trading stocks or be holding down a job. When I'm trading, I disappear from here. It is impossible to make smart moves if your mind is the least bit distracted. Being that you lately have the most posts here by far, you must have an enormous amount of idle time. I own my own business. It is a well oiled machine that makes money money even when I am sleeping. I do have the luxury of burning time if I chose with no consequence to my livelihood. Just curious. What do you do for a living?

It's only fair, right? You asked me what I did for a living so why can't I ask you? Be prepared to be asked the same questions you ask others.

10-21-2015, 12:44 PM #1103
    That's great BDP. You sound successful! I don't sit here all day. I do move about. I have access to the website on my iPhone and other devices.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    10-21-2015, 12:47 PM #1104
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    I agree totally. What i find even more offensive is the fear mongering of siri sp when it heads lower. Case in point...this time last year...the sp was in a downtrend....at 3.15. For us who are as you point out invested in this stock rather heavily....being at 3.15 was very trying. Its even more trying when you have a Dough Boy gleefully chanting "GOING TO $2.75 Boys!". Ecspecially when that Dough Boy has no skin in the game. It was as if he took pride in making confused and fearful investors even more confused and fearful. Then he is spouting off all the bs reasons why he believes its going to $2.75 only to find out months later....he was being fed those thoughts by Waldo yet trying to pass them off as his own. Thats my definition of a true POS. Could you imagine if people actually listened to him and sold 3.15 on his fear mongering? months later we were pushing 4. People Seriously would have lost out on Tens of thousands of dollars..some Hundred of thousands of dollars!! I have a real problem with people who try and fk with my mind and my money like that. Call me crazy but yeah....I TAKE THAT SHIT PERSONAL!!

And Thats why I call this MUTHA FKR OUT EVRY CHANCE I GET...so people dont listen to him and lose their money!!
    +1
    I don't find much of anything he posts of having any value whatsoever. He is retired. He lives off his investments. He spends most of his days in this forum. If I were 44 and retired and living off my investments, I wouldn't be spending my time here. I'm sure most would agree that they would be doing something selfish and fulfilling with maybe a bit of this in the mix. My guess is he is a very lonely soul that is a social outcast with no human connection other than the virtual one here.

Addict
    10-21-2015, 12:49 PM #1105
    And with that I think I am spending too much time posting here. Got a business to run. Good luck all! I'll be up bright and early to either sink or swim!

10-21-2015, 12:56 PM #1106
    Good move on your part. You're just now figuring this out because of me. You're welcome!

STILL WAITING ROSIE O'DANNELL!!! How can a PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER spend his entire day here on the forum. DO YOU NOT WORK???

Quote Originally Posted by bdp. View Post
    And with that I think I am spending too much time posting here. Got a business to run. Good luck all! I'll be up bright and early to either sink or swim!

10-21-2015, 12:57 PM #1107
    -1 ... The reason I am here makes a hell of alot more sense than the reason you are here. HAHAHA. Someone with a well-oiled business should be MONITORIING IT not sitting here. HAHAHA I am sure BILL GATES doesn't sit around in forums all day while his WELL-OIL MACHINE IS RUNNING. HAHAHAHAHA

Are you BASHING RETIRED PEOPLE???? Are speculating what I do with my free time? WHAT ARE YOU DOING???

So you came in today, stirred up the forum and now are leaving??? What a great person you are. HAHAA

+1
    I don't find much of anything he posts of having any value whatsoever. He is retired. He lives off his investments. He spends most of his days in this forum. If I were 44 and retired and living off my investments, I wouldn't be spending my time here. I'm sure most would agree that they would be doing something selfish and fulfilling with maybe a bit of this in the mix. My guess is he is a very lonely soul that is a social outcast with no human connection other than the virtual one here.
    Last edited by midas360; 10-21-2015 at 01:01 PM.

Guru
    10-21-2015, 12:58 PM #1108
    +1
    +1

Guru
    10-21-2015, 01:00 PM #1109
    +1

Guru
    10-21-2015, 01:31 PM #1110
    This should bounce off these lows heading into final hours.