View Poll Results: How many think the Patriots will win the Superbowl this Season?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Do

0 0%
  • I Don't

10 100.00%
Page 63 of 229 ... 1353616263646573113163 ...
    Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    10-12-2015, 09:28 PM #621
    Quote Originally Posted by user34615145 View Post
    In the meantime, lets just take a look at the ev/ebitda metrics of some media content companies.

Comcast has an EV/EBITDA of like 8.5
    CBS is 9.3.
    Clear Channel Outdoors is 10.3
    Discovery Communications is 9.85
    Thanks. I guess its not always about a multiple was the point about AAPL and the other stocks posted....the market can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent....does fundamental analysis help tell you if the market is acting rational or not? Technical analysis does....

Addict
    10-12-2015, 09:29 PM #622
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    +1

I just plussed one your plus 1.
    well i just "repped" you for the +1
    EDIT: well i tried to but it says i have to spread the love around before "repping" you again..

Addict
    10-12-2015, 09:36 PM #623
    Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    Thanks. I guess its not always about a multiple was the point about AAPL and the other stocks posted....the market can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent....does fundamental analysis help tell you if the market is acting rational or not? Technical analysis does....
    Right....lots of things move stocks....in the long term and the short term. As I said earlier today in a post, I don't understand the x's and o's...But I know enough to know I'd better pay attention when someone sees some chart pattern, if nothing else because the algorithyms see the same patterns and trade them.

10-12-2015, 09:38 PM #624
    You've been REPPED!

I just Repped muscle too.

Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    well i just "repped" you for the +1
    EDIT: well i tried to but it says i have to spread the love around before "repping" you again..
    Last edited by midas360; 10-12-2015 at 09:40 PM.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    10-12-2015, 09:45 PM #625
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    I'm really out of touch with today's repair costs. I suggest you can phone your nearest Golfsmith or Dick's, or any other local such retailer where they do custom fitting, repairs, etc. , and they could give an accurate estimate. Rough guess for new steel shaft, new grip, and labor......... $40???? Maybe more, maybe less.

Regarding whether or not it is worth it, I would say that possibly if one shaft has deteriorated to that point of failure, others in the bag may be about to suffer the same fate........ I know that Golfsmith has a Used Club bin so you might compare the repair cost to the price of a decent used club from that bin which would hold you over until you are ready to spring for a new set..

EDIT: I purchased my last new set of clubs off of eBay. I first checked price at Golfsmith then found identical merchandise at eBay for roughly half of retail price. I later got a new Taylormade driver (retail price $399) for $140 on eBay (new, in unopened packaging, including head cover). Had similar scenario with a Cobra 4-Hybrid from eBay for $79 compared with retail price of $139.
    You might search eBay to see if you find similar bargains in what you are looking for.
    SLY, Bought a barely used Taylormade R9 model (graphite shaft) six iron today at a used sports equipment place. Cost? would you believe $6.45?!!! I went to Dicks Sporting Goods and Golf Galaxy and neither had any single irons for sale, cept for the wedges....was So I stopped at this little hole in the wall place that sells used sports equipment and they had a whole rack of odd lot irons....Don't know if the graphite shaft is gonna throw off my game cause my other irons have steel shafts but I figure for $6.45 if I don't like it, I can just go back and get another one that has a steel shaft.

Addict
    10-12-2015, 10:12 PM #626
    SLY, Bought a barely used Taylormade R9 model (graphite shaft) six iron today at a used sports equipment place. Cost? would you believe $6.45?!!! I went to Dicks Sporting Goods and Golf Galaxy and neither had any single irons for sale, cept for the wedges....was So I stopped at this little hole in the wall place that sells used sports equipment and they had a whole rack of odd lot irons....Don't know if the graphite shaft is gonna throw off my game cause my other irons have steel shafts but I figure for $6.45 if I don't like it, I can just go back and get another one that has a steel shaft.
    Nice!. Only thing that might throw off your game using that graphite shaft would be your own mental thoughts. Just go hit it like you know you should and it will likely serve you well........ Watch out though, those graphite shafts can be addictive.

I gotta hit the hay so I can be rested up for a trip to the driving range tomorrow.

Addict
    10-12-2015, 11:37 PM #627
    Shoot...I didn't make a monday night football pick....I don't even know who's playing.....just a sec....uh....Steeler and Chargers I guess....in S.D....I uh.....pick uh.......the guys with the white uniforms and lightening bolts because....well....just because.
    Steelers win 23-20 on last second touchdown....Damn, I'm losing my touch!

Addict
    10-13-2015, 12:03 AM #628
    if nothing else because the algorithyms see the same patterns and trade them.
    +1

or the algo's create the patterns themselves based on supply and demand that it is gauging as it moves up and down in common Zig-Zag Wave Patterns....

Addict
    10-13-2015, 01:26 AM #629
    Steelers win 23-20 on last second touchdown....Damn, I'm losing my touch!
    I watched tonights game and believe it or not, they were the first snaps of the NFL season so far this year for me! What a sin! I have been so busy with installing a new website theme, working with a client going through an audit and a little traveling that tonight was one of the first breaks I've had though....close call at the end of the game whether it was a TD or not...

10-13-2015, 09:22 AM #630

Good Morning!

I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT