View Poll Results: How many think the Patriots will win the Superbowl this Season?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Do

0 0%
  • I Don't

10 100.00%
Page 60 of 229 ... 1050585960616270110160 ...
    Mentor
    10-12-2015, 03:47 PM #591
    Sly, the issues seem to be coming from the box size section. For other stocks depending on the SP, try a .50 or 1.00 box size instead of the SIRI box size of .01. That should bring up the chart. As for the trend lines the chart will automatically add the lines on most P&F charts. For some reason it does not with SIRI at .01 box size. If you change the SIRI box size to .25 or larger you will see the trend lines added. Try a .50 box size on SIRI so you can see both ascending and descending trend lines.

Addict
    10-12-2015, 03:54 PM #592
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Sly, the issues seem to be coming from the box size section. For other stocks depending on the SP, try a .50 or 1.00 box size instead of the SIRI box size of .01. That should bring up the chart. As for the trend lines the chart will automatically add the lines on most P&F charts. For some reason it does not with SIRI at .01 box size. If you change the SIRI box size to .25 or larger you will see the trend lines added. Try a .50 box size on SIRI so you can see both ascending and descending trend lines.
    See now I can chat puts and calls all day but to me, P&F charts are like trying to read a Ouija board

10-12-2015, 03:56 PM #593
    I could not agree more. I remember BM posting these same charts. It was his religion.

Quote Originally Posted by user34615145 View Post
    See now I can chat puts and calls all day but to me, P&F charts are like trying to read a Ouija board
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

10-12-2015, 03:58 PM #594
    OCTOBER 22, 2015 08:00 AM EST

SiriusXM's Third Quarter 2015 Financial and Operating Results
    Conference Call
    Listen to webcast
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    10-12-2015, 04:09 PM #595
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    I could not agree more. I remember BM posting these same charts. It was his religion.
    I'm not saying it doesn't work or is somehow suspect....In fact I think there's a lot of validity to them if not for anything else that all the computer models can read the same charts and they might be influenced by that.....same thing with Charting.....I'm just saying I stink at making sense of any of it myself.

Addict
    10-12-2015, 04:12 PM #596
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Thanks Denco. I guess it's a matter of "win a few, lose the others"......... the larger block sizes render a SIRI chart not granular enough to be useful. I'm happier with granularity at .01 than with meaningless trend lines at .25 or .5. I then saw how block size enables visible charts for other symbols when set large enough.

Thanks again.

Addict
    10-12-2015, 04:27 PM #597
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    The problem is the market already knows they are going to have "stellar earnings" They need to do better than what the market is expecting or we are going be sitting at $3.90 for another 6 months.
    100% disagree. Market believes Apple Music is having a negative effect on Sirius subs. That is exactly why Sirius price has been stuck. Market is totally wrong in my opinion. That's why I have been buying. I could not disagree more with your post.

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    10-12-2015, 05:06 PM #598
    Quote Originally Posted by MUSCLE13 View Post
    I bought a ton of Disney in August and September on the drop. I do absolutely no technical analysis at all. I made my million on pure fundamental EBITDA FCF and earnings analysis over the years. I also follow news and company and sector strategy. Chart patterns are meaningless to me. I have expected a big Star Wars run for years and patiently waited. Got a great opportunity to buy on a dip down from 15 times EBITDA to 12.5 times EBITDA on slight ESPN disappointment in August and overall market correction due to the China situation. I expect it to go right back towards 15 times on Star Wars which will be the biggest worldwide box office in history in my opinion.

You guys are traders. That's not how I invest. Never has been and never will be.
    Technical analysis can also be used for investing, not just trading. It can help with entry points too. I actually consider fundamental analysis the "foundation" of technical analysis - without fundamentals, the technicals mean nothing.

While I agree DIS is going up, I just might not agree as to when. Good luck with your investment.

Addict
    10-12-2015, 05:58 PM #599
    Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    Technical analysis can also be used for investing, not just trading. It can help with entry points too. I actually consider fundamental analysis the "foundation" of technical analysis - without fundamentals, the technicals mean nothing.

While I agree DIS is going up, I just might not agree as to when. Good luck with your investment.
    Hey Bassman, top of the day to you. Hope your fishing escapades are proving productive. Until this week it has been terribly hot here so I've not even ventured out. Hope to go drown a few new flies real soon. In the meantime, I don't know if I mentioned this previously for you to see, but I recently stumbled upon www.ultimatebass.com which seems to have a wide range of discussion in their forums, including talks of gear, tackle, lures, boats/motors, and geographically focused fishing lies. You might be interested if you've not been there.

10-12-2015, 06:00 PM #600
    We can agree to disagree. I think the market already has this quarter already priced in. We've seen it time and time again with Sirius XM. Great quarter, stock goes up maybe .10 cents then falls to the waste side. I hope you are right this time.

Quote Originally Posted by MUSCLE13 View Post
    100% disagree. Market believes Apple Music is having a negative effect on Sirius subs. That is exactly why Sirius price has been stuck. Market is totally wrong in my opinion. That's why I have been buying. I could not disagree more with your post.