View Poll Results: How many think the Patriots will win the Superbowl this Season?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Do

0 0%
  • I Don't

10 100.00%
Page 47 of 229 ... 3745464748495797147 ...
    10-08-2015, 05:36 PM #461
    That's good to know. I will pass it on to the chat members. Thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by MUSCLE13 View Post
    I am in Disney strictly for my Star Wars run. I am a big believer but will take profits at Star Wars.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    10-08-2015, 05:41 PM #462
    The Python hunt requires a license, and for some reason the number is limited. It requires an airboat, so that also limits the field.

I learned recently of a cousin who's husband apparently travels far and wide to participate in Skeet tournaments. I'm talkin RV trips from the Midwest to Arizona and back again to Colorado where they live. That must be a sport which gets in your blood like golf.

10-08-2015, 06:31 PM #463
    I find it interesting that for invasive non-native specie, they require you to jump thru hoops to kill them. We have a wild hog problem in Texas. The hogs are destructive and will destroy any and everything in its path. They are aggressive and once they get a taste for blood, they become very dangerous. I've heard they are very good eatin' though.

Skeet shooting is addictive just like golf. I could skeet shoot all day long. It's a lot of fun. You should find a range and try it. You will like it.

Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    The Python hunt requires a license, and for some reason the number is limited. It requires an airboat, so that also limits the field.

I learned recently of a cousin who's husband apparently travels far and wide to participate in Skeet tournaments. I'm talkin RV trips from the Midwest to Arizona and back again to Colorado where they live. That must be a sport which gets in your blood like golf.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Guru
    10-08-2015, 07:42 PM #464
    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/wall-s...130556321.html

Dovish Fed drives Wall Street higher

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    10-08-2015, 10:21 PM #465
    Haven't been bass fishing but just got back from a trip to Colorado. Going bass fishing most of next week as the cold fronts start moving through - it should make fishing a lot more like "catching" hopefully.... I'll probably pop into chat again tomorrow for a little bit in the morning...
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Hey LB! Always good to see you. How's trading been? Hey, you been bass fishing lately? We've been dove hunting a few times. We needed a cold front to move in to push those birds down south. We think this will be a good weekend to go.

Don't mind him. He's alienating himself from the group with all his nasty comments about senior citizens while calling people nasty names. You're best is to put him on ignore like several of us have.

Addict
    10-08-2015, 10:23 PM #466
    no not in SIRI at the moment DM but good luck with your holdings....they usually do have decent or good quarters
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    had no idea u were over there bass....nothing personal lol....probably wouldnt be the first time midas was tutored by a fish.

LB hope you still own siri...should be a excellent qrtr!

Addict
    10-08-2015, 10:24 PM #467
    Quote Originally Posted by user34615145 View Post
    I'm guessing errant balls that find their way out of bounds now go un-searched for?
    right!?

Addict
    10-08-2015, 10:27 PM #468
    Quote Originally Posted by MUSCLE13 View Post
    Disney shares a 'great' investment at current levels, says JPMorgan
    JPMorgan analyst Alexia Quadrani says Disney remains her top pick in Media heading into the earnings reporting season. The owner of ABC and ESPN is seeing continued strength across all segments and is positioned for "strong" results, Quadrani tells investors in a research note. She continues to view the stock as a "great investment" at current levels. The analyst reiterates an Overweight rating on Disney with a $130 price target. The stock closed yesterday down 40c to $103.37.

http://www.theflyonthewall.com/perma...php?symbol=DIS
    Be careful short-term with DIS though, it had a big Bearish Engulfing Candlestick Pattern on its weekly chart that is going to be really tough resistance.....just ask SIRI - it formed one too back at $4.18 similar to DIS on huge selling volume....I'd probably wait a little longer on DIS and try to pick it up a little cheaper still....

Guru
    10-08-2015, 10:30 PM #469
    Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    no not in SIRI at the moment DM but good luck with your holdings....they usually do have decent or good quarters
    Thanks LB

Guru
    10-08-2015, 11:27 PM #470
    Quote Originally Posted by user34615145 View Post
    ATTENTION! MY prediction for the Colts vs the Texans........

.....the Texans win by 3. Colts may just be out of Luck!
    ATTENTION! Home favorites do not always win lol.