View Poll Results: How many think the Patriots will win the Superbowl this Season?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Do

0 0%
  • I Don't

10 100.00%
Page 43 of 229 ... 3341424344455393143 ...
    Guru
    10-08-2015, 11:59 AM #421
    Quote Originally Posted by MUSCLE13 View Post
    Crockett asked again - Streaming radio overseas. Myers flat out said no, not profiable. But a yes to connected car services overseas in the long run.

I have a question - What in the world is Pandora doing buying Ticketfly? They think they are going to compete with Ticketmaster??? What a bunch of nonsense.........
    Didnt live nation buy ticketmaster?

Edit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Live_Nation_Entertainment
    Last edited by dm_4; 10-08-2015 at 12:02 PM.

Addict
    10-08-2015, 12:11 PM #422
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Didnt live nation buy ticketmaster?

Edit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Live_Nation_Entertainment
    Yes Live Nation owns Ticketmaster which Ticketfly will NEVER be able to compete with. Ticketmaster is absolutely Humongous and together with Live Nation is global! That's why I see Liberty combining Sirius with it one day. I think Pandora is absolutely nuts for trying to compete in that area. Impossible. Ticketfly??? What are they thinking......somebody explain it to me.
    Last edited by MUSCLE13; 10-08-2015 at 12:15 PM.

Guru
    10-08-2015, 12:20 PM #423
    We should be getting a press release sometime today or tomorrow regarding cc date. I am going to guess the 27th or 28th.

EDIT: and boom....the 22ND it is....beautiful!!!
    Last edited by dm_4; 10-08-2015 at 12:54 PM.

Addict
    10-08-2015, 12:22 PM #424
    Quote Originally Posted by MUSCLE13 View Post
    Yes Live Nation owns Ticketmaster which Ticketfly will NEVER be able to compete with. Ticketmaster is absolutely Humongous and together with Live Nation is global! That's why I see Liberty combining Sirius with it one day. I think Pandora is absolutely nuts for trying to compete in that area. Impossible. Ticketfly??? What are they thinking......somebody explain it to me.
    According to the Wedbush report, “On Wednesday morning, Pandora announced that it will purchase Ticketfly for $450 million in cash and stock. Pandora will pay $225 million in cash and 11.6 million shares of the company’s common stock for all Ticketfly’s outstanding shares.”

Analyst Michael Pachter believes that the acquisition does not make strategic sense, given that Pandora Media could have received most of the benefits from partnering with Ticketfly and sharing the revenue.

“We see little value added for Pandora beyond promoting artists, and note that Pandora has limited experience or aptitude in promoting or hosting concerts,” Pachter stated.

Given that Ticketfly’s revenue is only $55 million, Pandora Media is paying a meaningful premium for the acquisition. Even if Pandora Media succeeds in doubling the revenue, it would not add more than 20 percent to the EBITDA. The acquisition is unlikely to contribute anything in 2016.

“Investors remain focused on the CRB rate determination, expected late this year,” Pachter said, adding that Pandora Media “has the better case in its royalty hearing.”

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/why-to...114618198.html

Addict
    10-08-2015, 12:23 PM #425
    Quote Originally Posted by user34615145 View Post
    I'm guessing errant balls that find their way out of bounds now go un-searched for?
    Yep, good observation, User. This track where I play most of the time (only 2 miles from my house) borders on the Everglades. As such, it is a haven for not only the Black Panther, but numerous other creatures including gators, pythons, water moccasins, rattlers, and the occasional bunny rabbit, snapping turtle, and ant eater.......... My neighbor is a volunteer Ranger there and he has literally a garage full of found golf balls stored in boxes, bags and baskets........ apparently he is immune to the wildlife, or he knows something others don't.

PS. I just returned from my "free" golf lesson at GolfTec wehre I set a plan to incorporate my two bonus lessons as a series over the next couple months. While there I found that they also offer a 5-lesson plan for $400 which I didn't previously know. I might consider that for the upcoming Springtime months.......... You might consider the 5-lesson package in lieu of the more costly 10 pack.

10-08-2015, 12:28 PM #426
    Good stuff muscle, Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by SN38 View Post
    Thanks Muscle - very informative - good interview
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

10-08-2015, 12:29 PM #427
    GPS Balls with Ball Finder... that's the solution. Sounds like a new gadget for the wifey!

Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Yep, good observation, User. This track where I play most of the time (only 2 miles from my house) borders on the Everglades. As such, it is a haven for not only the Black Panther, but numerous other creatures including gators, pythons, water moccasins, rattlers, and the occasional bunny rabbit, snapping turtle, and ant eater.......... My neighbor is a volunteer Ranger there and he has literally a garage full of found golf balls stored in boxes, bags and baskets........ apparently he is immune to the wildlife, or he knows something others don't.

PS. I just returned from my "free" golf lesson at GolfTec wehre I set a plan to incorporate my two bonus lessons as a series over the next couple months. While there I found that they also offer a 5-lesson plan for $400 which I didn't previously know. I might consider that for the upcoming Springtime months.......... You might consider the 5-lesson package in lieu of the more costly 10 pack.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    10-08-2015, 12:33 PM #428
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    GPS Balls with Ball Finder... that's the solution. Sounds like a new gadget for the wifey!
    Midas, are you trying to say that your wife needs a ball finder? Maybe you need to grow some bigger ones.

EDIT: The devil made me say that.
    Last edited by siriusly_invested; 10-08-2015 at 12:35 PM.

10-08-2015, 12:35 PM #430
    HAHAHAHA... unfortunately, mine are the small white golf balls. Also referred as baoding balls after a candle lit dinner.

Edit: no worries...

Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Midas, are you trying to say that your wife needs a ball finder? Maybe you need to grow some bigger ones.
    Last edited by midas360; 10-08-2015 at 12:37 PM.