View Poll Results: How many think the Patriots will win the Superbowl this Season?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Do

0 0%
  • I Don't

10 100.00%
Page 228 of 229 ... 128178218226227228229
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 2281
    10-30-2015, 09:41 AM #2271
    I will say it again... if anyone thinks we are going to get a correction from now to the EOY there are 3 ETF's that are short the major indices. SDOW (short DOW), SQQQ (short NASDAQ), SPXU (Short S&P). As most of you know, you trade them like any other security. They move really fast if we get 200-300 pt loss days. Will it happen is anyone's guess. They are a great hedge against "investments" that you are patiently waiting to be rewarded on. Good Luck!
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

10-30-2015, 09:47 AM #2272

Happy Halloween

IMG_8963.jpg

Took this picture in our front yard. We do it up big on halloween!
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    10-30-2015, 11:28 AM #2273
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Hmmmm interesting...will keep that in mind...thanks LB!
    you can drop a donation into my tip jar after saving at least +10%

Guru
    10-30-2015, 12:11 PM #2274
    Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    you can drop a donation into my tip jar after saving at least +10%
    I take it "Thanks LB" don't pay da billz. I will do one better....what can you give me a 1yr for?

Addict
    10-30-2015, 02:05 PM #2275
    I take it "Thanks LB" don't pay da billz. I will do one better....what can you give me a 1yr for?

I was only "crackin but factin" (meaning joking around but sort of hinting at the truth) - a $5 tip would have brought the biggest smile to my face.....but I probably shouldn't even had made the comment because I am not one to go around begging...

"Thanks LB" is always appreciated, but my website is exactly why I haven't been popping into this forum as much lately. My consulting business has been slowing due to some health issues I've been having, so I have to rely on other sources of income right now.....and those are my website and investment earnings from trading....

As my donations page says "you decide on the amount of the donation as there are no pre-set amounts", but if you were interested in joining up for a year period, I would give you a $19.99 monthly rate. That is the same monthly rate tI offered for a short time when I first opened the website 2 years ago. That would be $239.88 for the year....the cost of 2-3 trades a month on most trading platforms.

there are a few current TSC members that frequent this SIRI board.... I have had SIRI's action pretty well pegged since its original downtrend from the $4.18 area......this uptrend and re-test of $4.18 is not shocking....it fits right into one of my Elliott Wave breakdowns for SIRI

PM me if interested and I can set up a special subscribe page with the rate...

Guru
    10-30-2015, 04:41 PM #2276
    I was only "crackin but factin" (meaning joking around but sort of hinting at the truth) - a $5 tip would have brought the biggest smile to my face.....but I probably shouldn't even had made the comment because I am not one to go around begging...

"Thanks LB" is always appreciated, but my website is exactly why I haven't been popping into this forum as much lately. My consulting business has been slowing due to some health issues I've been having, so I have to rely on other sources of income right now.....and those are my website and investment earnings from trading....

As my donations page says "you decide on the amount of the donation as there are no pre-set amounts", but if you were interested in joining up for a year period, I would give you a $19.99 monthly rate. That is the same monthly rate tI offered for a short time when I first opened the website 2 years ago. That would be $239.88 for the year....the cost of 2-3 trades a month on most trading platforms.

there are a few current TSC members that frequent this SIRI board.... I have had SIRI's action pretty well pegged since its original downtrend from the $4.18 area......this uptrend and re-test of $4.18 is not shocking....it fits right into one of my Elliott Wave breakdowns for SIRI

PM me if interested and I can set up a special subscribe page with the rate...
    Sounds good LB...PM on way and thanks!

Addict
    10-30-2015, 07:10 PM #2277
    Sounds good LB...PM on way and thanks!
    awesome dm.....i have a no refund policy but I an so confident that I will refund 11/12'ths of your fee if you are not happy after the first 30 days.....i'll pm you the link

Enthusiast
    10-31-2015, 10:30 AM #2278

Guru
    10-31-2015, 10:38 AM #2279
    awesome dm.....i have a no refund policy but I an so confident that I will refund 11/12'ths of your fee if you are not happy after the first 30 days.....i'll pm you the link
    Not worried about it Bassman. If i am not satisfied keep my money. I will instead just send dough boy to your house to verbally and mentally torture you for a few hours.

Seriously the site looks great man...thanks for setting me up!

Guru
    10-31-2015, 10:42 AM #2280
    Quote Originally Posted by SN38 View Post
    What?....you miss not hearing the lunatics? kidding.