View Poll Results: How many think the Patriots will win the Superbowl this Season?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Do

0 0%
  • I Don't

10 100.00%
Page 49 of 229 ... 3947484950515999149 ...
    Guru
    10-09-2015, 09:48 AM #481
    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/dallas-...8061--nfl.html

Dallas to unleash NFL bad-boy Hardy on Brady and Patriots

"I love seeing Tom Brady, he's cool as crap," Hardy said. "Have you seen his wife? I hope she comes to the game. I hope her sister comes to the game, all her friends come to the game."

"We want to distinguish ourselves with our play, not with what you say," Garrett told the Fort Worth Star-Telegram. "(Hardy) understands that now.

Love Garrett...That's coach speak for "Hey Garret STFU you ****ing moron"!

Brady, meanwhile, the driving force behind the Patriots and their unbeaten start to the season, responded to Hardy's comments with measured indifference.

"No, I'm just getting ready to play," Brady began when asked if the comments had bothered him. "I'm focused on my job. He's a great player. It takes a lot of different things to handle a guy like that. He's been a great player since he's been in the league...I don't really care about his personal feelings."

And Brady acting like no big deal lol. Look for Brady to put up some gawdy numbers in this one as payback.

Guru
    10-09-2015, 10:23 AM #482
    Sirius XM Presents Buying Opportunity

http://seekingalpha.com/article/3559...acdf6&uprof=19

Guru
    10-09-2015, 11:21 AM #483
    U.S. Fed buys $6.2 billion of mortgage bonds, sells none

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/u-fed-...-business.html

10-09-2015, 11:55 AM #484
    TGIF! I hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend. Be aware that after a really good week across all indices, we could see some selling next week. I am hoping we keep the momentum going forward translating into a EOY rally. Now that the fed has indicated no rate hikes for 2015, it makes for a good possibility that it will happen.

@Sly and User... you guys playing any golf this weekend? Praying it doesn't rain hard here tomorrow so we can continue on with our Dove hunting trip.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    10-09-2015, 12:04 PM #485
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    TGIF! I hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend. Be aware that after a really good week across all indices, we could see some selling next week. I am hoping we keep the momentum going forward translating into a EOY rally. Now that the fed has indicated no rate hikes for 2015, it makes for a good possibility that it will happen.

@Sly and User... you guys playing any golf this weekend? Praying it doesn't rain hard here tomorrow so we can continue on with our Dove hunting trip.
    Since I retired I have learned to leave the golf courses to the working class on weekends. I play Monday's at my local course where deep discount pricing is offered on Mondays. Was planning to play today but my partner had to beg off. I will try to go to the driving range today if time permits, and the rains don't come here.......... Happy hunting to you.

Guru
    10-09-2015, 01:09 PM #486
    Welcome to my office today boys....where the sand doesn't get any softer or whiter and the blue, green ocean is a warm 83 degrees.
    20151009_130351.jpg

Hey midas...buy any imaginary shares today?

Addict
    10-09-2015, 01:55 PM #487
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Since I retired I have learned to leave the golf courses to the working class on weekends. I play Monday's at my local course where deep discount pricing is offered on Mondays. Was planning to play today but my partner had to beg off. I will try to go to the driving range today if time permits, and the rains don't come here.......... Happy hunting to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Just got back from the driving range....$6/bucket lunch special. Practicing hitting a draw with my six iron to around 160 yards or so and was hitting them real well. Then I hit a ball just perfect and (WTF!!!!) the head flew off on the follow though! I'd noticed the chrome had come off down by the hozzle and it was getting kinda rusty down there but never expected it to just snap off! Oh well, I guess (purely for safety's sake ) I'll have to retire that whole set and go get myself an end of the season special on a last year's model Pings!
    Last edited by user34615145; 10-09-2015 at 02:38 PM.

Addict
    10-09-2015, 03:15 PM #488
    Quote Originally Posted by user34615145 View Post
    Just got back from the driving range....$6/bucket lunch special. Practicing hitting a draw with my six iron to around 160 yards or so and was hitting them real well. Then I hit a ball just perfect and (WTF!!!!) the head flew off on the follow though! I'd noticed the chrome had come off down by the hozzle and it was getting kinda rusty down there but never expected it to just snap off! Oh well, I guess (purely for safety's sake ) I'll have to retire that whole set and go get myself an end of the season special on a last year's model Pings!
    Ugh, been there, done that, and actually have the t-shirt, etc., several years ago when the driver head outdistanced the ball. Fortunately, mine was a case of a bad glue job, so after retrieving the driver head I promptly returned to the custom club maker for warranty........ that happened to be in my garage, as I was the culprit club maker.

Have you ever shopped at the ping certified like new second hand clubs? I think all major brands have such a site. I've not shopped but a buddy of mine goes to the Calloway site exclusively for his clubs and he's been totally pleased. Check it out.

Just returned from the driving range myself. Now time to cool down and get ready for the President's cup early tee time today.....I think it is 6pm edt (maybe 6:30)

Addict
    10-09-2015, 03:27 PM #489
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Ugh, been there, done that, and actually have the t-shirt, etc., several years ago when the driver head outdistanced the ball. Fortunately, mine was a case of a bad glue job, so after retrieving the driver head I promptly returned to the custom club maker for warranty........ that happened to be in my garage, as I was the culprit club maker.

Have you ever shopped at the ping certified like new second hand clubs? I think all major brands have such a site. I've not shopped but a buddy of mine goes to the Calloway site exclusively for his clubs and he's been totally pleased. Check it out.

Just returned from the driving range myself. Now time to cool down and get ready for the President's cup early tee time today.....I think it is 6pm edt (maybe 6:30)
    Thanks for the tip on the certified like new sites SLY.....I'll check it out. I too will be watching the President's Cup this evening. Here's hoping the U.S. boys can get their putters going again. I've never seen so many missed four footers by pros as I witnessed last night by the 'Mericans'!

I have to ask, have you ever used Swing Caddie or one of the other devices like it? I wasn't even aware of them but while I was at the range today a couple of us older guys were just chatting as we hit (mostly talking about the Mickelson "Push") and I commented that I didn't think the yardage markers on the range were accurate because I was hitting that damn 6 iron to 175 and I'm just never done that before...anyhow one of the guys gets out this Swing Caddie device.....pretty slick. Kind of like a mini GolfTec analyzer...Uses Doppler Radar to measure swing speed, ball speed, distance, and a few other things such as something called "smash factor" which apparently measures how well you transfer energy from your clubhead to the ball....kinda neat.

BTW, the yardage markers were, indeed, off. the Swing Caddie said I was hitting the 6 iron 160-165 which is more like what I've been used to. ("Smash Factor was 1.44 for what that's worth)
    Last edited by user34615145; 10-09-2015 at 03:44 PM.

Addict
    10-09-2015, 03:47 PM #490
    Quote Originally Posted by user34615145 View Post
    Thanks for the tip on the certified like new sites SLY.....I'll check it out. I too will be watching the President's Cup this evening. Here's hoping the U.S. boys can get their putters going again. I've never seen so many missed four footers by pros as I witnessed last night by the 'Mericans'!

I have to ask, have you ever used Swing Caddie or one of the other devices like it? I wasn't even aware of them but while I was at the range today a couple of us older guys were just chatting as we hit (mostly talking about the Mickelson "Push") and I commented that I didn't think the yardage markers on the range were accurate because I was hitting that damn 6 iron to 175 and I'm just never done that before...anyhow one of the guys gets out this Swing Caddie device.....pretty slick. Kind of like a mini GolfTec analyzer...Uses Doppler Radar to measure swing speed, ball speed, distance, and a few other things such as something called "smash factor" which apparently measures how well you transfer energy from your clubhead to the ball....kinda neat.

BTW, the yardage marker were, indeed, off. the Swing Caddie said I was hitting the 6 iron 160-165 which is more like what I've been used to. ("Smash Factor was 1.44 for what that's worth)
    No, not familiar with Swing Caddy. A couple guys I play with use the Bosh and Laumb rnage finders which I suppose would work on the driving range. I use noting fancier than a Garmin GPS device which accurately maps hundreds of courses with yardage measures to the pin, front and back of the green, to hazards, etc. But it obviously doesn't work on the range.