View Poll Results: How many think the Patriots will win the Superbowl this Season?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Do

0 0%
  • I Don't

10 100.00%
Page 48 of 229 ... 3846474849505898148 ...
    Addict
    10-09-2015, 12:37 AM #471
    Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    Be careful short-term with DIS though, it had a big Bearish Engulfing Candlestick Pattern on its weekly chart that is going to be really tough resistance.....just ask SIRI - it formed one too back at $4.18 similar to DIS on huge selling volume....I'd probably wait a little longer on DIS and try to pick it up a little cheaper still....
    I bought a ton of Disney in August and September on the drop. I do absolutely no technical analysis at all. I made my million on pure fundamental EBITDA FCF and earnings analysis over the years. I also follow news and company and sector strategy. Chart patterns are meaningless to me. I have expected a big Star Wars run for years and patiently waited. Got a great opportunity to buy on a dip down from 15 times EBITDA to 12.5 times EBITDA on slight ESPN disappointment in August and overall market correction due to the China situation. I expect it to go right back towards 15 times on Star Wars which will be the biggest worldwide box office in history in my opinion.

You guys are traders. That's not how I invest. Never has been and never will be.
    Last edited by MUSCLE13; 10-09-2015 at 09:40 AM. Reason: typo

Addict
    10-09-2015, 06:59 AM #472
    Quote Originally Posted by user34615145 View Post
    ATTENTION! MY prediction for the Colts vs the Texans........

.....the Texans win by 3. Colts may just be out of Luck!
    Ah well.....all good things must end and my "winning streak" on these picks stops at three. Have no idea of the whys and wherefores of last nights game cause I didn't watch it. - Was busy watching Phil forget which ball he was supposed to be playing in the President's Cup and for all the other Americans to miss 4 foot putts to the right every few minutes.

Anyway final score Colts 27, Texans 20

10-09-2015, 08:03 AM #473
    It's all good. You had a good a run. I was going to say if you had picked this one, I was going to fly you to vegas.

Quote Originally Posted by user34615145 View Post
    Ah well.....all good things must end and my "winning streak" on these picks stops at three. Have no idea of the whys and wherefores of last nights game cause I didn't watch it. - Was busy watching Phil forget which ball he was supposed to be playing in the President's Cup and for all the other Americans to miss 4 foot putts to the right every few minutes.

Anyway final score Colts 27, Texans 20
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

10-09-2015, 08:04 AM #474
    It's been awhile for me. One day I will get back into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    Haven't been bass fishing but just got back from a trip to Colorado. Going bass fishing most of next week as the cold fronts start moving through - it should make fishing a lot more like "catching" hopefully.... I'll probably pop into chat again tomorrow for a little bit in the morning...
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Guru
    10-09-2015, 08:21 AM #475
    VGGL was up over 12% yesterday! I will be looking to lock up my gains today. Turned out to be a very successful swing trade. Good luck trading everyone $$$

Addict
    10-09-2015, 08:25 AM #476
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    It's been awhile for me. One day I will get back into it.
    I was surfing for a fresh water fly fishing friendly web site and stumbled upon www.ultimatebass.com. Didn't find any fly sympathy, but thought I'd pass on that there is a lot of good information there for the bass fisherman (or woman).

PS. I see that Futures are up this morning. I'm still hoping for a small dip in SIRI so I can "accumulate" back in before the cc.
    That is not intended to imply I am "all out"; just have a chunk of my trading powder sitting on the sidelines temporarily.

10-09-2015, 08:47 AM #477
    Congrats muscle! You say that we are "all traders" as if it's a bad thing. Anyway, I have most of my assets invested and yes I do trade. I am with you though, buying an holding good solid companies have paid off over years. Btw, welcome to the millionaire club now lets see if you can do that 7-8 times.

Quote Originally Posted by MUSCLE13 View Post
    I bought a ton of Disney in August and September on the drop. I do absolutely no technical analysis at all. I made my million on pure fundamental EBITDA FCF and earnings analysis over the years. I also follow news and company and sector strategy. Chart patterns are meaningless to me. I have expected a big Star Wars run for years and patiently waited. Got a great opportunity to buy on a dip down from 15 times EBITDA to 12.5 times EBITDA on slight ESPN disappointment in August and overall market correction due to the China situation. I expect it to go right back towards 15 times on Star Wars which will be the biggest worldwide box office in history in my opinion.

You guys are traders. That's now how I invest. Never has been and never will be.

Guru
    10-09-2015, 08:58 AM #478
    This 'Roll Tide' investor is beating Wall Street pros

http://money.cnn.com/2015/10/09/inve...eet/index.html

Addict
    10-09-2015, 09:42 AM #479
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Congrats muscle! You say that we are "all traders" as if it's a bad thing. Anyway, I have most of my assets invested and yes I do trade. I am with you though, buying an holding good solid companies have paid off over years. Btw, welcome to the millionaire club now lets see if you can do that 7-8 times.
    I would be happy with 2. If Comcast Sirius and Disney hit my targets, and my index funds do their job I should make it easily in a few years. Investing, not trading, got me from nothing to 7 figures. I owe a lot to Howard and Mel and Peter Lynch's books. My first 10 bagger was Infinity Broadcasting starting back in 1992. Sirius was my only other 10 bagger.
    Last edited by MUSCLE13; 10-09-2015 at 09:46 AM.

10-09-2015, 09:47 AM #480
    It just reaffirms that what you are doing is working for you. Do not deviate from it. There's nothing worse than deviating from your plan and watching a stock go up. Worst feeling ever. I hope you quadruple your investments!

Quote Originally Posted by MUSCLE13 View Post
    I would be happy with 2. If Comcast Sirius and Disney hit my targets, and my index funds do their job I should make it easily in a few years. Investing, not trading, got me from nothing to 7 figures. I owe a lot to Howard and Mel and Peter Lynch's books.. My first 10 bagger was Infinity Broadcasting starting back in 1992. Sirius was my only other 10 bagger.