View Poll Results: How many think the Patriots will win the Superbowl this Season?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Do

0 0%
  • I Don't

10 100.00%
Page 14 of 229 ... 412131415162464114 ...
    Enthusiast
    10-02-2015, 01:23 PM #131
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    I've actually thought about that too. I think it's a great compromise and would be easy to implement. That way the federal government (like the states) can collect tax revenue from illegals too. I mean everyone pays sales tax, right? I wish we had more of consumption tax though. Don't tax the earnings, tax consumption. The government could then make the tax "dynamic" too. If the economy is heating up too fast, raise the tax. If the economy is slowing, lower it.
    As long as the income tax side goes away first.

Addict
    10-02-2015, 01:42 PM #132
    I've actually thought about that too. I think it's a great compromise and would be easy to implement. That way the federal government (like the states) can collect tax revenue from illegals too. I mean everyone pays sales tax, right? I wish we had more of consumption tax though. Don't tax the earnings, tax consumption. The government could then make the tax "dynamic" too. If the economy is heating up too fast, raise the tax. If the economy is slowing, lower it.
    I'm in favor of some kind of inclusive tax....where everyone contributes, so a consumption tax fits that bill, and I especially appreciate that it would force illegal's to pay their "fair share" too. However, I think a fair argument against such a consumption tax is how to address $$$ that are not "consumed" buy society? ie, savings or money left in institutions that is just not spent? Perhaps one of the unintended consequences of such a consumption tax is that people "consume" less, thereby putting a damper on the economy.

Another fly in that ointment is that we live in a world economy. If I'm being charged a consumption tax in the U.S. to buy a pair of jeans or the newest pair of LeBron Nike's what's to stop me from ordering them from Korea? (see then we'd have to have an import tax...and then it starts getting messy-er), I could also see a huge rise in a black market economy. I mean, we all know the border between mexico and the U.S. is a sieve...what would stop smugglers from switching from smuggling people to smuggling merchandise into the U.S.?

Guru
    10-02-2015, 02:22 PM #133
    Sirius XM Holdings (NASDAQ:SIRI)‘s stock had its “outperform” rating reiterated by FBR & Co. in a report issued on Friday, Analyst Ratings Net reports. They currently have a $6.00 target price on the stock. FBR & Co.’s target price would suggest a potential upside of 58.31% from the company’scurrent price.

http://www.tickerreport.com/banking-...y-fbr-co-siri/

Enthusiast
    10-02-2015, 03:15 PM #134
    Bullish close coming, next step is to negate the pennant and then SnP 1953. Then breath a sigh of relief.

10-02-2015, 03:18 PM #135
    Banana Spider Male and Female

Stop Sign Down the Street

IMG_8751.jpg

IMG_8743.jpg

IMG_8771.jpg

I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

10-02-2015, 03:19 PM #136
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Sirius XM Holdings (NASDAQ:SIRI)‘s stock had its “outperform” rating reiterated by FBR & Co. in a report issued on Friday, Analyst Ratings Net reports. They currently have a $6.00 target price on the stock. FBR & Co.’s target price would suggest a potential upside of 58.31% from the company’scurrent price.

http://www.tickerreport.com/banking-...y-fbr-co-siri/

Nice!
    I might have to raise my price target as well...

10-02-2015, 03:30 PM #137
    Does anyone have a good breakdown of SIRI debt structure? I know there used to be articles done more regularly on this site that broke down total SIRI debt and also talked about some technical aspects of the stock. I miss those...

10-02-2015, 03:33 PM #138
    $6 price target in this economy is a little rich... I wouldn't get too excited over it. Hell, we can't even get thru $4 in 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by beehaus View Post
    Nice!
    I might have to raise my price target as well...

DM is such a penis.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Enthusiast
    10-02-2015, 03:41 PM #139
    $6 price target in this economy is a little rich... I wouldn't get too excited over it. Hell, we can't even get thru $4 in 4 years.

DM is such a penis.
    Not till SIRI (Liberty) finishes the buy backs will this dream come true. Then they'll run it up and spin it. IMHO

10-02-2015, 03:43 PM #140
    I bet you are right. They keep adding money to the buyback fund, this will sit.

Quote Originally Posted by SN38 View Post
    Not till SIRI (Liberty) finishes the buy backs will this dream come true. Then they'll run it up and spin it. IMHO