View Poll Results: How many think the Patriots will win the Superbowl this Season?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Do

0 0%
  • I Don't

10 100.00%
Page 199 of 229 ... 99149189197198199200201209 ...
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 2281
    Guru
    10-27-2015, 03:00 PM #1981
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    The low oil prices continue to present transportation stocks as lucrative plays. With latest news re. JBLU, I took advantage of today's dip and rebound off of 23.79,adding 2000 shares to my base of $17 earlier in the year. JBLU now bumping into $25. Also, making a play on LUV at the 42.50 gap which seems not too far fetched. RCL has yielded 16% for me in a short few months, and my ALK is up over 20% since June. If you've not looked into those oil-dependent equities, I don't believe it is too late to take advantage.
    Nice job on the JBLU play...glad i wasn't the only one that pounced on it.

Guru
    10-27-2015, 03:01 PM #1982
    SIRI holding up quite nicely

Addict
    10-27-2015, 03:38 PM #1983
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Anyone who says removing tile and thin set to install new tile is easy, they are wrong. Talk about a labor intensive job.
    Hey man, several years ago we contracted to replace about 1500 sq ft. of tile, in kitchen, dining, family, livingroom, and hallway. Them suckers brought in jackhammers for three days of the removal stage (we vacated to a local hotel), and I swear we were a full year getting all the dust cleaned from their work...... I mean there was thinset and tile dust in places one would not imagine.... Yes, that's a very dirty and tough job.................... BTW, I later tackled retiling of the two baths where I simply laid the new tile over the old (after all the recommended prep, of course). That was ten years ago and so far nothing has come undone.

Head Honcho
    10-27-2015, 03:40 PM #1984
    Quote Originally Posted by user34615145 View Post
    This from your own posted Forum Rules: "By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws".

At some point in the past you took the time to write that, or had someone write it for you. It implies that you had, at some point in the past, an interest and intent to maintain some decorum, some fairness, some civility in this forum.
    Those are actually the default rules that ship with the forum software.

What did you used to do that you don't do now? You say you are here every day? That means you see what is going on and yet you let it continue so I can only conclude that, while you used to care, you no longer do.
    You contest that I "used to care" but, you're not telling me what I did back in the day to show that I cared. We've never censored anyone and I think I have handed down 3 temporary times outs in the past 8 years. My involvement now is the same that it has ever been.

you seem to have lost any interest you once had in maintaining some semblance of order in this forum. That is all.
    I have never maintained order here. Everyone here are adults and there is an ignore feature if you don't want to hear what someone has to say.

What I do here is thwart bots, ban spammers, maintain uptime, and pay the bills so people have a place to converse.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Mentor
    10-27-2015, 03:59 PM #1985
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    SIRI holding up quite nicely
    No doubt, really impressed with the firmness...hehe...of the SP

EDIT: Big ole UNCH....not too shabby
    Last edited by denco1; 10-27-2015 at 04:01 PM.

Addict
    10-27-2015, 03:59 PM #1986
    Charles, I've never managed a forum but in the past I have been web master of three separate web sites where the general public seemed to have constant bitches and gripes. It is a thankless chore in that role, as I'm sure it is in yours' to try to keep everyone happy. l have the utmost of respect for what you do. Thanks, and keep up the good work.

Addict
    10-27-2015, 04:05 PM #1987
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    Those are actually the default rules that ship with the forum software.

You contest that I "used to care" but, you're not telling me what I did back in the day to show that I cared. We've never censored anyone and I think I have handed down 3 temporary times outs in the past 8 years. My involvement now is the same that it has ever been.

I have never maintained order here. Everyone here are adults and there is an ignore feature if you don't want to hear what someone has to say.

What I do here is thwart bots, ban spammers, maintain uptime, and pay the bills so people have a place to converse.
    Just so it's clear. What you are saying is you don't care and you've never cared to maintain any sense of decorum, fairness, or civility on the forum, correct? If that's the case, I stand corrected and I'm OK with it and will conduct myself accordingly. I just want to be clear that the Rules of the Forum are that, with the exception of bots and spammers, there are No Rules?
    Last edited by user34615145; 10-27-2015 at 04:20 PM.

Addict
    10-27-2015, 04:05 PM #1988
    Midas, I just had a phone discussion with my Daughter in Tulsa in which I picked up a piece of information of possible interest in your area.

My son in-law owns a company which contracts to lay fiber optics in neighborhoods. Seems they have inked a deal with Google who is entering (or has entered) the Home Internet service provider business and they are implementing in pilot communities.... Including San Antonio. So, maybe you are in one of those neighborhoods where you will be subject to that new Google service.

10-27-2015, 04:10 PM #1989
    Is anyone paying attention to Syria and U.S. involvement? Sounds like we could be sending in ground troops and more military planes? WW3 is coming soon!
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

10-27-2015, 04:19 PM #1990
    Your tile will be on forever as long as tile under is solid and not loose