View Poll Results: How many think the Patriots will win the Superbowl this Season?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Do

0 0%
  • I Don't

10 100.00%
Page 1 of 229 1231151101 ...
    09-30-2015, 08:40 AM #1

SIRI Monthly Thread October 2015 (with NFL Chat)

Welcome to the start of the October forum. Enjoy!
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    09-30-2015, 09:16 AM #2
    So......do we start with stock talk or football talk? Or does it even matter?

Mkts poised for a strong open...let's see if that can hold.

Nuther Browns controversy: Seems that TMZ has it on good authority from three as yet un-named linemen that players were upset with the coach's decision to sit Jhonny last week.

09-30-2015, 09:19 AM #3
    Please don't shoot the messenger. I am just going with what DENCO started. I guess it doesn't matter. I would start with a Sirius XM comment first if it were me.

Quote Originally Posted by user34615145 View Post

Nuther Browns controversy: Seems that TMZ has it on good authority from three as yet un-named linemen that players were upset with the coach's decision to sit Jhonny last week.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

09-30-2015, 09:40 AM #4
    Will the markets hold here? Hmmm... it is the last day of the month. I wonder who's buying?

Enthusiast
    09-30-2015, 09:43 AM #5
    Quote Originally Posted by user34615145 View Post

And the hits just keep on coming for the clowns

09-30-2015, 09:48 AM #6
    I find it interesting that the players are seeing something in Johnny, don't you? I mean... this is telling if you ask me.
    Quote Originally Posted by SN38 View Post
    And the hits just keep on coming for the clowns

Enthusiast
    09-30-2015, 09:58 AM #7
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    I find it interesting that the players are seeing something in Johnny, don't you? I mean... this is telling if you ask me.
    I think they are finally starting to see his leadership abilities after a wasted year. They are going nowhere as is, he needs to play to see if he can develop into a NFL quarterback. They drafted him in first round, why would you not play him?

09-30-2015, 10:00 AM #8
    I could not agree more. This is the kind of support he needs. If he can win over the players, this guy has a really solid chance. Unfortunately, he feeds off the attention but again, could be a good thing for the team and him.

I think they are finally starting to see his leadership abilities after a wasted year. They are going nowhere as is, he needs to play to see if he can develop into a NFL quarterback. They drafted him in first round, why would you not play him?

Addict
    09-30-2015, 10:18 AM #9
    Exactly SN....the other guy is old... No so old that he can't run a few more plays but hell, he's certainly NOT the future of the franchise. Jhonny just might be now that he seems to have his head on straight...or straighter anyhow.... I'm not convinced yet. And frankly I think he's too small, but that's the point - no one really knows what they have in this kid so why not find out now?....I think it would be different if the Charlie Browns were actually a contender this year but they are not...they are going nowhere this year so why not find out what you have in your first round pick from two years ago. BTW, this year's 1st round pick was a joke and isn't playing either. IMHO Farmer needs to stay on permanent suspension. Don't let that guy back in the building - ever!

Guru
    09-30-2015, 10:22 AM #10
    Hey Gm everybody.....love all the football chatter!

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/now-9-...183950722.html

Page 1 of 229 1231151101 ...