View Poll Results: How many think the Patriots will win the Superbowl this Season?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Do

0 0%
  • I Don't

10 100.00%
Page 10 of 229 ... 891011122060110 ...
    10-01-2015, 12:16 PM #91
    interesting... i am going to have to get lightroom.

Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Re, my previous beach shot, something still not right............. Unfortunately, I think my brain is fried with a lot of extra concerns this week. I'll have it all cleared next time I decide to post something.

I have DM on a leash. He just follows and copies everything I do. I own him. HAHAHA
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    10-01-2015, 12:47 PM #92
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    interesting... i am going to have to get lightroom.

I have DM on a leash. He just follows and copies everything I do. I own him. HAHAHA
    If you Google "Lightroom" you will find a broad variety of offerings ranging from Free downloads of obsolete versions (I initially went that route so I could get acquainted and decide if I wanted to invest in the product), and then I purchased Version 5.6 on Amazon and a book for $50 "Lightroom5 book for digital photographers" by Scott Kelby (which I couldn't live without). I believe Version 6 now on the market requires a monthly or annual subscription, and for that you receive free software updates. I noticed you can still get a Version 5 for Mac/Windows now for $189 at Amazon. Maybe same is available elsewhere, but I didn't look too far.

I also can tell you there is a plethora of Lightroom education on uTube, one series by a woman employee of Adobe which is really good.

My message to you is that I think you would be hard pressed to find a better photo managing software offering anywhere, and it would behoove you to spend some time researching on line before to see what all you can learn about the product.

BTW, do not misunderstand that Lightroom is not a Photoshop. i.e. you cannot undress that lady sitting on your lap in a photo. Rather, it is a photo file manager and provides editing capabilities to enhance the effects of your camera settings...........PM me if you want to discuss in depth.

10-01-2015, 12:48 PM #93
    Took the words right out of my mouth. It will stay here until Malone gets all his shares

Guru
    10-01-2015, 12:53 PM #94
    Google’s Cell Service Could Snare All the Major Carriers

http://www.wired.com/2015/09/googles...ajor-carriers/

Midas is my little bitch

Guru
    10-01-2015, 01:11 PM #95
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Google’s Cell Service Could Snare All the Major Carriers

http://www.wired.com/2015/09/googles...ajor-carriers/

Midas is my little bitch
    seems like a interesting service google may come out with
    Last edited by dm_4; 10-01-2015 at 01:17 PM.

Guru
    10-01-2015, 01:21 PM #96
    Hey SN get a load of this one.....

Awkward ... NFL names Tom Brady its AFC offensive player of the month

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...152244552.html

10-01-2015, 01:22 PM #97
    I was about to say... it doesn't sound like Lightroom is Photoshop. There seems to be a mixed reaction to photoshop from photographers. Some professionals love it, some hate it. The ones that hate it really let you know why too. It gets kind of bad.

Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    If you Google "Lightroom" you will find a broad variety of offerings ranging from Free downloads of obsolete versions (I initially went that route so I could get acquainted and decide if I wanted to invest in the product), and then I purchased Version 5.6 on Amazon and a book for $50 "Lightroom5 book for digital photographers" by Scott Kelby (which I couldn't live without). I believe Version 6 now on the market requires a monthly or annual subscription, and for that you receive free software updates. I noticed you can still get a Version 5 for Mac/Windows now for $189 at Amazon. Maybe same is available elsewhere, but I didn't look too far.

I also can tell you there is a plethora of Lightroom education on uTube, one series by a woman employee of Adobe which is really good.

My message to you is that I think you would be hard pressed to find a better photo managing software offering anywhere, and it would behoove you to spend some time researching on line before to see what all you can learn about the product.

BTW, do not misunderstand that Lightroom is not a Photoshop. i.e. you cannot undress that lady sitting on your lap in a photo. Rather, it is a photo file manager and provides editing capabilities to enhance the effects of your camera settings...........PM me if you want to discuss in depth.

What kind of successful lawyer sits around posting in a forum about a stock what hasn't done anything in 3 years? A lawyer with no clients. HAHAHA
    Last edited by midas360; 10-01-2015 at 01:27 PM.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Guru
    10-01-2015, 01:23 PM #98
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Hey SN get a load of this one.....

Awkward ... NFL names Tom Brady its AFC offensive player of the month

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...152244552.html
    "I guess this means the NFL won't conspire to not give Brady any awards, though they didn't have much choice here. Brady has nine touchdowns and no interceptions. His 1,112 yards leads the NFL, far ahead of Matt Ryan in second place at 946. The Patriots are 3-0 with 119 points scored, the second-most in the NFL. If you're doing an MVP poll after three weeks, the only answers you'd reasonably get are Brady or Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers. Brady has played unbelievably well so far.

So the NFL pretty much had to pretend like nothing happened all offseason and give Brady the AFC offensive player of the month award. It's just too bad there's no ceremony with NFL commissioner Roger Goodell to present the award to those players of the month."

Guru
    10-01-2015, 01:25 PM #99
    Quote Originally Posted by njbones1 View Post
    Took the words right out of my mouth. It will stay here until Malone gets all his shares
    Bones not sure which words you are referring to specifically....but are you planning on selling your core anytime soon? Do you have a certain timetable or looking to cash out at a certain price? Sorry if we have had this discussion before...getting old is not easy and my memory not as sharp as it once was.

10-01-2015, 01:30 PM #100
    That's what it sounded like last quarter. Sounds like Malone is getting Sirius XM via the buybacks. Great move for him but shareholders??? Who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by njbones1 View Post

YOU SUCK DM! HAHAHAHA
    Last edited by midas360; 10-01-2015 at 01:49 PM.