View Poll Results: How many think the Patriots will win the Superbowl this Season?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Do

0 0%
  • I Don't

10 100.00%
Page 33 of 229 ... 2331323334354383133 ...
    Mentor
    10-07-2015, 01:35 PM #321
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Midas you got BUSTED LYING TODAY TO THE BOARD BY SAYING YOU SOLD SHARES YOU DID NOT OWN, YOUR OWN POSTS IS WHAT TRIPPED YOU UP....Take the rest of the day off baby!

Hit the showers kid!
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    bump!!

Damn Me, leave the board for a couple hours and Me is still posting away, Me your are relentless....let Me give Myself another +1
    Last edited by denco1; 10-07-2015 at 01:42 PM.

Mentor
    10-07-2015, 01:38 PM #322
    Haven't had to use the pooper scooper......yet. 3.88 seems to be holding up for now.

Mentor
    10-07-2015, 01:40 PM #323
    Pretty heavy volume. Maybe Meyer drops a couple nuggets tomorrow....

Again, thanks for the heads up on the conference, Me!

Guru
    10-07-2015, 01:41 PM #324
    Ok guys...im off to go play golf. I have a 2:30 tee time.

Just hope everyone here saw today what a LIAR Midas is. I can't not make it this up. His own posts did him in. He can not deny it. Its all on the record....and all there for everyone to see. I apologize for possible going overboard for exposing midas for the liar he is today....but i had some time to kill due to a late tee time and well truth be told....i was kinda enjoying it!

Anyway guys...don't forget to take a peek at VGGL....they will need to get this one up over a buck. Money to be had. Good luck all. Time to go shoot some eagles!

10-07-2015, 01:42 PM #325
    He's on fire today talking to himself again. HAHAHA... looks like someone took a shat on my screen with all the "IGNORE" entries. He must be a real lonely person. Claims to be a "lawyer" but he has time to sit ALL DAY posting in this forum under multiple aliases? It makes no sense at all. I think the guy is full of chit. HAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by MUSCLE13 View Post
    You don't actually believe you are foolng even 1 person with your thousand aliases Brandon? Come on now. Get real. Anybody who can read can see it. But to have conversations with your aliases is just nuts. What are you gonna fight with yourself next? Ruins a board
    Last edited by midas360; 10-07-2015 at 01:49 PM.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Guru
    10-07-2015, 01:42 PM #326
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Pretty heavy volume. Maybe Meyer drops a couple nuggets tomorrow....

Again, thanks for the heads up on the conference, Me!
    he speaking at another conference tomorrow?

Guru
    10-07-2015, 01:46 PM #327
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    He's on fire today talking to himself again. HAHAHA... looks like someone took a shat on my screen with all the "IGNORE" entries. He must be a real lonely person.
    its all in your posts LIAR. You cant deny it. Address the board and explain how in one post to beehaus a few days ago you said you owned ZERO shares....and yet today you post to Waldo you sold at 3.96? You cant explain it. You hung yourself with your own rope! HAAAHAHAHA!! like i said midas...i EXPOSED you today for the POS you really are now go hit the showers! We are done with you!

Mentor
    10-07-2015, 01:47 PM #328
    The conference is tomorrow, Me.....here's a link.
    http://investor.siriusxm.com/investo...px#events-tab1

Hope I shoot some Birds today.....oh, drink a couple at the 19th for Me, Me...

Addict
    10-07-2015, 01:55 PM #329
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    He's on fire today talking to himself again. HAHAHA... looks like someone took a shat on my screen with all the "IGNORE" entries. He must be a real lonely person.
    Yep, seeing the same thing midas. Whole pages of "This Message is hidden because the poster is on your ignore list" Wish the program would not post anything when the ignore feature is activated. I'm a big believer in the rights of anyone and everyone to post to their heart's content, but I'm also a fan of personally being able to flip the "off" button if I don't want to see or hear whatever.... Oh well, I guess it's better than the alternative.

10-07-2015, 01:58 PM #330
    Very true... I remember asking SiriusBuzz about this and he suggested an add on that would remove those entries. It was either FireFox or Chrome that had the add on to remove them. I don't think it's something he can easily do without spending a lot of time programming.

Quote Originally Posted by user34615145 View Post
    Yep, seeing the same thing midas. Whole pages of "This Message is hidden because the poster is on your ignore list" Wish the program would not post anything when the ignore feature is activated. I'm a big believer in the rights of anyone and everyone to post to their heart's content, but I'm also a fan of personally being able to flip the "off" button if I don't want to see or hear whatever.... Oh well, I guess it's better than the alternative.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT