Hello,

I just received this email no more than 10 minutes ago and wanted to share. Am I to believe that my Stiletto will no longer receive its signal from Sirius' satellites? Or is it referring to online streaming? Any insight would be appreciate!

"Dear Valued Listener,

Our records show that you may be listening to SiriusXM using a Sirius Stiletto. On September 30 we are improving the way we stream the SiriusXM Internet Radio service. The Stiletto is not capable of streaming the new enhanced service. To ensure you don't have any interruption in listening, we recommend you download the new mobile app that will let you to listen to SiriusXM on your smartphone, tablet, PC or current internet-connected sound system.

This has no effect on your account and the billing of your SiriusXM Internet Radio subscription package. This also has no effect on listening to SiriusXM by satellite. If you have any questions please call us at 1-888-601-6296 and reference your device.

The mobile app is free and can be downloaded from the Apple App Store or for Android from Google Play. Plus the new mobile app includes many features not available on the Stiletto:

On Demand — listen to your favorite episodes from our catalog whenever you want
MySXM — personalize your favorite music channel to tune the programming to your taste
Start Now — listen to programming from the last 5 hours
Tune Start — every song starts at the beginning whenever you change channels

Please download the new app at your earliest convenience to get the most listening enjoyment from SiriusXM.

Thank you for your loyalty and for being a SiriusXM listener."

I'm just unsure why it mentions my Stiletto initially but then the email changes to their app and its functions...