And SIRI is back to flat...
    up a cool .02
    long and strong.

09-10-2015, 06:52 PM #162
    Called that too early, didn't I ? I will take it. HAHA

Quote Originally Posted by beehaus View Post
    up a cool .02
    long and strong.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

09-10-2015, 06:56 PM #163
    Hey SN38... sounds like you are from the Cleveland area? I have family around them parts.. Brecksville, Parma, and Mentor. They are scattered but some what close. Love those nerf ball size Gyro's in Parma. YUM! The best part is going downtown to the West Side Market and snacking while shopping. Another great place to get Gyro's. I saw the episode from Diner's Drive Ins and Dives. The line circled several meat and cheese counters before I could get a taste. Good stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by SN38 View Post
    Have to play with you for a second. It was 26 years ago that they won a playoff game, thanks to Modell this team has been a joke. Fired Paul Brown then moved the team and some want him in the HOF.
    I have a new scheme for the pats this year - put helium in some balls. no one will figure it out.
    Good luck tonight - one thing Cleveland dislikes more than Belichik are the Steelers
    Last edited by midas360; 09-10-2015 at 06:59 PM.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

09-10-2015, 07:01 PM #164
    Here's an interesting article from philly5 in chat. I thought some of you might like to read it.

Reading Market-Makers Signals. See the signs and messages they send each other

If some of you are from the satwaves days, a lot of us are still together.

Guru
    09-10-2015, 07:13 PM #165
    The NFL's Biggest: Cheaters | Cheats

http://yourteamcheats.com/cheaters/

What? You were expecting another team to top the list? Blame your local and national sports media for misinforming you. Click on a team's name to see all of their cheats or browse a list of the NFL's biggest cheats instead.

TEAMCHEATSCORE?
    1. Denver Broncos
    (CheatScore of 48 = THE BIGGEST NFL Cheaters)
    2. New York Jets
    (CheatScore of 44 = ELITE NFL Cheaters)
    3. Pittsburgh Steelers
    (CheatScore of 40 = EXCEPTIONAL NFL Cheaters)
    4. San Francisco 49ers
    (CheatScore of 35 = ABOVE AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
    5. New York Giants
    (CheatScore of 35 = ABOVE AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
    6. Oakland Raiders
    (CheatScore of 32 = AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
    7. Washington Redskins
    (CheatScore of 31 = ABOVE AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
    8. Baltimore Ravens
    (CheatScore of 30 = ABOVE AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
    9. Miami Dolphins
    (CheatScore of 30 = TOUCH ABOVE AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
    10. Indianapolis Colts
    (CheatScore of 29 = TOUCH ABOVE AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
    11. Detroit Lions
    (CheatScore of 27 = TOUCH BELOW AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
    12. Green Bay Packers
    (CheatScore of 27 = AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
    13. Atlanta Falcons
    (CheatScore of 26 = AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
    14. Seattle Seahawks
    (CheatScore of 25 = TOUCH BELOW AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
    15. Carolina Panthers
    (CheatScore of 25 = TOUCH BELOW AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
    16. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    (CheatScore of 24 = TOUCH BELOW AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
    17. Minnesota Vikings
    (CheatScore of 23 = TOUCH BELOW AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
    18. New Orleans Saints
    (CheatScore of 22 = TOUCH BELOW AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
    19. Dallas Cowboys
    (CheatScore of 22 = BELOW AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
    20. Philadelphia Eagles
    (CheatScore of 21 = TOUCH BELOW AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
    21. San Diego Chargers
    (CheatScore of 21 = TOUCH BELOW AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
    22. New England Patriots
    (CheatScore of 20 = TOUCH BELOW AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
    23. Chicago Bears
    (CheatScore of 19 = BELOW AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
    24. Buffalo Bills
    (CheatScore of 18 = BELOW AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
    25. Cleveland Browns
    (CheatScore of 18 = HARDLY NOTICEABLE NFL Cheaters)
    26. Tennessee Titans
    (CheatScore of 16 = WELL BELOW AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
    27. St. Louis Rams
    (CheatScore of 14 = HARDLY NOTICEABLE NFL Cheaters)
    28. Houston Texans
    29. Cincinnati Bengals
    30. Jacksonville Jaguars
    (CheatScore of 12 = THE FEEBLEST NFL Cheaters)
    31. Arizona Cardinals
    (CheatScore of 12 = HARDLY NOTICEABLE NFL Cheaters)
    32. Kansas City Chiefs
    (CheatScore of 12 = THE FEEBLEST NFL Cheaters)

Guru
    09-10-2015, 11:51 PM #166
    Proud of my team....thru all the turmoil and bullshit all over psi in a football which would never have been an issue if the refs actually did their job...we were able to come out focused with TB12 throwing 4 td's and beat a good steelers organization. Job well done Pats.

Hey Goodell FK the shield!

09-11-2015, 05:58 AM #167
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Proud of my team....thru all the turmoil and bullshit all over psi in a football which would never have been an issue if the refs actually did their job...we were able to come out focused with TB12 throwing 4 td's and beat a good steelers organization. Job well done Pats.

Hey Goodell FK the shield!
    Ditto what he said.
    We looked pretty good last night.
    Fricking Gronk is the best.
    Nice job Pats.

Addict
    09-11-2015, 07:07 AM #168
    I don't watch football, and have zero interest and no opinion on any team, but as I said earlier, it seemed to me this whole "Deflate Gate" thing was rather stupid and silly and I'm glad the judge ruled as he did in Brady's favor and everyone can now move on to more important things.

Back in the real world, Futures are down as investors are trimming ahead of next weeks Fed mtg. Goldman reduced it's 2016 forecast for crude and said it could go as low a $20/bbl and the BOJ may increase the scope and pace it's stimulus as early as next week.
    Last edited by user34615145; 09-11-2015 at 07:16 AM.

Guru
    09-11-2015, 10:12 AM #169
    After rising more than 4% in the previous period, the number of Sirius XM Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: SIRI) shares short retreated about 5% to around 152.50 million late last month. That was 6.9% of the total float and the first sizable pullback since May. At the current average daily volume, it would take more than five days to cover all short positions. During the period, Sirius increased its share buyback plan. The share price ended the two-week period less than 3% lower, but it has climbed more than 2% since. Shares ended Thursday at $3.86, in a 52-week trading range of $3.14 to $4.04.

The 121.91 million AT&T Inc. (NYSE: T) shares short in the previous period was the lowest level of short interest in more than a year. However, the number of shares short grew in late August to around 126.08 million. That was 2.1% of the float. It would take about three days to cover all short positions, down from more than 10 days in July. Investors saw AT&T as something of a safe haven from volatility during the period, though shares were more than 2% lower by the end of the month. The stock closed most recently at $32.75, which was less than 3% lower than at the beginning of the year. The 52-week trading range is $30.97 to $36.45.
    Last edited by dm_4; 09-11-2015 at 10:14 AM.

09-11-2015, 11:06 AM #170
    I don't watch football much either. However, I do get a kick out of the catchy names they come up with for the drug addicts, wife beaters, and cheaters. I wonder how many of those guys are high playing the game? More than you probably can imagine. I could careless about the decision either. They all have to live with it. Every time they look at their super bowl ring, they know they didn't earn it. Deep down, they know they are losers.

"That’s what you get when, in the words of Charlie Murphy, you’re a habitual line stepper. Was letting a little air out of a football a big deal? I’d argue no. Was filming opposing teams’ signals a big deal, even when those teams are making those signals in front of 80,000 people? Meh. You could make a case, but not really.

Was it a big deal to go into an opponents’ locker room, as an ESPN report alleges, and see if they could grab any play sheets the other team had left around? Well, actually, yeah that one is a big deal.

Is having the other team’s headsets repeatedly cut out a big deal, even if it’s happening to both teams? According to the NFL, no."

SIRI down today. Not much going on.

Quote Originally Posted by user34615145 View Post
    I don't watch football, and have zero interest and no opinion on any team, but as I said earlier, it seemed to me this whole "Deflate Gate" thing was rather stupid and silly and I'm glad the judge ruled as he did in Brady's favor and everyone can now move on to more important things.

Back in the real world, Futures are down as investors are trimming ahead of next weeks Fed mtg. Goldman reduced it's 2016 forecast for crude and said it could go as low a $20/bbl and the BOJ may increase the scope and pace it's stimulus as early as next week.
    Last edited by midas360; 09-11-2015 at 11:52 AM.