Page 83 of 84 ... 337381828384
    Enthusiast
    09-30-2015, 07:03 AM #821
    End of Q rally mode. 1930 is your first repair step, save the party for a close above it. One of many repair steps needed.

For some perspective: if we get there, we would only manage to be green for the week. Still red for the month, Q and year. Other than getting to 1930, would only mean green for the day.

No position changes yet.

Addict
    09-30-2015, 07:12 AM #822
    Futures +190

Enthusiast
    09-30-2015, 08:16 AM #823
    Quote Originally Posted by user34615145 View Post
    Futures +190
    My gut feels like a similar pattern to yesterday, .... it could just be gas.

Addict
    09-30-2015, 09:07 AM #824
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Hey SI... here's a morning shot of the moon that I got.

Attachment 1453

I saw that moon this morning when I took the dog out to pee. That's a very difficult picture to grab, considering the lack of contrast in that sky. What lens were you using and what exposure settings?

I'm working on a series of shots during the eclipse to post on my Flickr page. Will notify once that has been done.

Addict
    09-30-2015, 09:12 AM #825
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    I saw that moon this morning when I took the dog out to pee. That's a very difficult picture to grab, considering the lack of contrast in that sky. What lens were you using and what exposure settings?

I'm working on a series of shots during the eclipse to post on my Flickr page. Will notify once that has been done.
    Nice pic again SI. You certainly have an eye for it. FYI, it looks like Midas is over in a new October thread. Little early I guess but no different than my bank who grabs my 1st of the month mortgage always a day early. Anyhow I'm heading there now...see you there!

Enthusiast
    09-30-2015, 09:33 AM #826
    Quote Originally Posted by user34615145 View Post
    Hey SN...I see where the Browns and their offensive line coach "parted ways" today.

Hate to say it but that team is a mess from the front office to the backfield.
    Ya, allegedly got drunk and slapped his girlfriend around. tough guy. Just another embarrassment to add to the list. They are having trouble finding people to be the waterboys. The worms in the fields dirt are even leaving.

09-30-2015, 09:36 AM #827
    Same lens as last time... Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM, ISO 200

Is this the new way of doing film processing... LightRoom then to Flickr! I remember my brother using the bathroom to process his photo's. Talk about a science experiment of bed sheets, chemicals, trays, clothing lines/hanger, etc...

"I'm working on a series of shots during the eclipse to post on my Flickr page. Will notify once that has been done."

Last edited by midas360; 09-30-2015 at 09:38 AM.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    09-30-2015, 10:31 AM #828
    Same lens as last time... Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM, ISO 200

Is this the new way of doing film processing... LightRoom then to Flickr!
    I shoot in RAW (NEF) format; the file size of each shot is in the range of 6MB, and a normal shooting session will amass over 100 shots (shot my grandson's baseball tournament during spring break..... that was 600+ images). Lightroom is one of several post-process software packages which easily handles RAW photos, and otherwise has the ability to post all the images on the screen (similar to the old days when there was a film strip of negatives), where you can view and select the "keepers" while discarding the others, leaving you with a manageable number of images to process in the impressive Lightroom post-processing suite of options..

Since RAW images are much too large to share via email, or online posting, LIghtroom then has an EXPORT function where selected images can be converted to .jpeg and stored in a catalog for ultimate local viewing or to share as desired.

Flickr is a online service (which is free) where you can upload your images for public viewing. or you can designate PRIVAYE for selected audiences.

That process is the alternative to what you brother did, i.e. darkroom with acid bath, film drying, then pasting into a scrapbook for selected audience viewing, or mail to family members. Yes how time has changed.

Addict
    09-30-2015, 10:41 AM #829
    Hey SI... here's a morning shot of the moon that I got.

Attachment 1453

Attachment 1454

Atta boy Midas!

09-30-2015, 10:42 AM #830
    Very Cool!

I shoot in RAW (NEF) format; the file size of each shot is in the range of 6MB, and a normal shooting session will amass over 100 shots (shot my grandson's baseball tournament during spring break..... that was 600+ images). Lightroom is one of several post-process software packages which easily handles RAW photos, and otherwise has the ability to post all the images on the screen (similar to the old days when there was a film strip of negatives), where you can view and select the "keepers" while discarding the others, leaving you with a manageable number of images to process in the impressive Lightroom post-processing suite of options..

Since RAW images are much too large to share via email, or online posting, LIghtroom then has an EXPORT function where selected images can be converted to .jpeg and stored in a catalog for ultimate local viewing or to share as desired.

Flickr is a online service (which is free) where you can upload your images for public viewing. or you can designate PRIVAYE for selected audiences.

That process is the alternative to what you brother did, i.e. darkroom with acid bath, film drying, then pasting into a scrapbook for selected audience viewing, or mail to family members. Yes how time has changed.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT