Page 79 of 98 ... 2969777879808189 ...
    08-27-2015, 02:59 PM #781
    This was a problem over in our chat room. You had DM causing all kinds of problems calling everyone nasty names, posting personal information, etc. He was eventually banned. Then he comes here and does the same thing with the name calling. I mean look at his profile picture. Who does that crap? It's never ending with him. Remember, Hedy (DM) called Muscle "cock-sucker" which I kind of thought was funny since Muscle knows a lot about Sirius XM and Media stocks.

Quote Originally Posted by bdp. View Post
    The game seems to be who will be the last man standing. He already earlier boasted of this very agenda.
    Last edited by midas360; 08-27-2015 at 03:08 PM.

Guru
    08-27-2015, 03:00 PM #782
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    I am confused. I didn't try anything. I can't put me on ignore for you. Only you can put me and others on ignore. The feature does work and it works great. I am not putting you on ignore because you haven't done anything wrong other than try to tell me what I can and can't post.

On a different note, it appears that Sirius XM is slipping off the highs of the day. I wonder why they are blowing off the buyback news?
    here comes the back peddling and mr. nice guy routine now...lol. seems midas/users answer to everything these days is to have everyone put everyone on ignore. Hmmm why is that? Oh that's right so they can just keep on trying to have this forum be as divisive as possible. Thats why i dont put them on ignore....i want to see what they post at all times so i can call them out. They hate that!

08-27-2015, 03:01 PM #783
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Notice how we haven't gotten a out of Midas the last 2 days.

Monday and Tuesday he couldn't control his excitement.......thought his head was going to Fng explode he was so giddy.
    I've been doing this a very long time. This is what I do for a living. It can be very stressful but very rewarding at the same time. No offense taken. Going on 21 years here. You learn to deal with it.

Let me guess you supplement your income from trading by giving CN blood transfusions. Perfect match!

08-27-2015, 03:03 PM #784
    You make no sense at all??? I think I was excited after my Apple trade. Wasn't that the day Sirius XM went down to $3.50's?

Edit: SIRI only up a penny now. Dow is slipping too. Not good.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
    Let me guess you supplement your income from trading by giving CN blood transfusions. Perfect match!
    Last edited by midas360; 08-27-2015 at 03:06 PM.

Guru
    08-27-2015, 03:07 PM #785
    This was a problem over in our chat room. You had DM causing all kinds of problems calling everyone nasty names, posting personal information, etc. He was eventually banned. Then he comes here and does the same thing with the name calling. I mean look at his profile picture. Who does that crap? It's never ending with him.
    Funny...he calls people stupid cocksuckers all day long and somehow i am to blame for that? C'mon now....really?

Besides...why bring me into this midas...i thought you had me on ignore and cant see my posts?

Addict
    08-27-2015, 03:10 PM #786
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Not sure it will do any good bdp but i just sent a complaint off to charles/spencer. You are correct...People who post legitimate informative posts here should not be attacked verbally be being cocksuckers, stupid, idiots, etc. And you are correct....he has stated that his intent is to basically drive people away from this forum and to drive this forum into the ground. Glad people here other than me are starting to see this morons true colors!!
    You see, the issue here is that I have been trading and holding Sirius for over 7 years and I do feel like I (as well as others who have delved into this company by investing a considerable amount of time and effort) have a right be part of a forum to discuss ideas and exchange information that can help promote successful buying and selling of this stock. When there is an entity that disrupts this, of course I will feel violated especially when I take this very seriously, as some others simply do not. It is a shame to have lost the members that you had mentioned as I found much of their information quite helpful and remarkable at times. Is an absolute shame to have let the viruses that have infected this forum go unchecked to further spread their disease.

08-27-2015, 03:20 PM #787
    You make no sense at all??? I think I was excited after my Apple trade. Wasn't that the day Sirius XM went down to $3.50's?

Edit: SIRI only up a penny now. Dow is slipping too. Not good.
    You really are the opposite like DM says. I thought with your picture you would get a simple joke. I was being sarcastic you suck at trading and you give another of your alter identities blood transfusions. Perfect match on the blood type.

08-27-2015, 03:21 PM #788
    I post a lot of information regarding Sirius XM and media stocks in this forum. It only becomes a problem when a certain individual (DM) sends PM's calling you names or they constantly make fun of you or call you names every time you post. It only becomes a problem when certain individuals try to tell you what you can and can't post like you did earlier. I think it's kind of hilarious. I am not asking Spencer or Charles to ban anyone. I don't create profile pictures in 40pt FONT directly calling people out. I use all the available features/tools provided to distance myself from the trouble makers. The only time this board gets upset is when a "not so positive article" is posted or someone asks why the Sirius XM is down when the market is up big or something. To me and others, it's very simple. Put me on ignore if you don't like what I have to say. Hell, I've gone out of my way to tell the very people I have on ignore. Why you ask??? So they don' RESPOND to anything I post. WHY??? BECAUSE they are on ignore. it's very simple. You, DM, and Raptor can put me, user, muscle, to your hearts delight on ignore. We put you on ignore, you put us on ignore and voila, we are not speaking to each other. See how that works? It wouldn't surprise me if DM made his private messaging rounds on Sirius Buzz asking BDP and Raptor to go after me. He's done it in the past.

midas.jpg

Edit: @Denco... I like you regardless. You've always been cool to me even when you get mad at me. I have no quarrel with you at all. I don't take what you say personal. Never have, never will. You're a good guy.

You see, the issue here is that I have been trading and holding Sirius for over 7 years and I do feel like I (as well as others who have delved into this company by investing a considerable amount of time and effort) have a right be part of a forum to discuss ideas and exchange information that can help promote successful buying and selling of this stock. When there is an entity that disrupts this, of course I will feel violated especially when I take this very seriously, as some others simply do not. It is a shame to have lost the members that you had mentioned as I found much of their information quite helpful and remarkable at times. Is an absolute shame to have let the viruses that have infected this forum go unchecked to further spread their disease.
    Last edited by midas360; 08-27-2015 at 03:35 PM.

Guru
    08-27-2015, 03:37 PM #789
    Well stated....i concur 100%. I can not speak for others here bdp....but would think that many other members agree with your sentiment as well. And yes...i for one always have followed your posts and have found them to be very purposeful in nature. Thanks for being here man and keep posting!

08-27-2015, 03:51 PM #790
    Isn't it interesting that when DM was out on vacation, there wasn't a problem with the forum? For some reason, there was no controversy, no stress, or fighting. It was all good! Also, you must be some kind of union guy. I mean... what... you think your tenure of 7 years gives you some kind of seniority or special right to tell people what they can and can't post because you've suffered so long as a SIRI bag holder? Give us a break. You just get upset and bent out of shape when someone points out that you missed an opportunity to sell.

Edit: You make such a big deal out of being offended by my comment but then you refer to me as some kind of "disease" that spreads like a "virus?" One word, HYPOCRITE!

Last edited by midas360; 08-27-2015 at 04:35 PM.