Page 90 of 98 ... 40808889909192 ...
    Guru
    08-29-2015, 12:27 PM #891
    Good article Naz....thanks for posting

Addict
    08-29-2015, 12:33 PM #892
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    yes user is midas...glad im not the only one that has figured that out.

Oh so isnt stagnation, etc.
    Your reason for your multiple aliases............? Why? It serves no purpose at all.....

08-29-2015, 12:34 PM #893
    Yup and... This list goes on, doesn't DenCo.

Steelguy, Hillbillym Redcloudm sirius_ly invested, wisetrth, flapbreaker, Oldrider,, Madmanm Zahndok, johnnybbq, Wolf Child, DRALAND, easiri, stevesirius, Siriusly Green, blackops, WTHarvey,,, Delta, cheshire, csl8, CaptainTony, bb07, beachrunner, Rutledgetrade, mcoulter, siriusonthego, MLSiri, yoda4x4, philly5, adnab, brian65PLS, Stratus, MrFinn, 62Olds, llenvw, sxminvestor, mxboy271, radsiri, hanifan, genesis1, georgeh3ci, Cappy, kts9365, john p, MichaelJ, cweb, lipemon, moonbeamm trace9m eto_samoe, lakefun, richgree, pjgourley, midway, lakeportlarry, SerenegyDogTreats, lMouserll, LRHL, nytimbo58, Xalaja, vanbek, swede413, FancyC, Nazareth, NJBones, abcdarin, okiekay, pauliewalnutz12,, Siriusnuts

Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Yup, BBQ, SLY, RAD, and RAD, HEDDY, BASS.....too many to name though SLY, BASS and HEDDY show up time to time.....good times and I do enjoy looking back and reminiscing. Usually spend my time in the here and now and looking forward but looking back can be quite enjoyable.

GoSpursGO

Guru
    08-29-2015, 12:35 PM #894
    Quote Originally Posted by MUSCLE13 View Post
    Your reason for your multiple aliases............? Why? It serves no purpose at all.....
    Muscle i have been here for years....Anyone who knows me knows i only post as DM4 but who cares really.

08-29-2015, 12:40 PM #895
    I never understood it either. It's mind boggling that he spends all this time logging in under multiple ID's to post. It's really simple, the guy can just put the people that bother him on ignore and be done with it. However, he doesn't and RESPONDS to the very people that have him on ignore. HAHAHAHA. BAWAHAHAHA. I just laugh at the insaneness. The best part is he posts in 40pt font asking Spencer and Charles to BAN them???????? BAWAHAHAHA.

Mentor
    08-29-2015, 12:40 PM #896
    yes user is midas...glad im not the only one that has figured that out.

Oh so isnt stagnation, etc.

What'a up DM!.....good times reminiscing last night............man, one thing I sure as hell don't spend my time doing is
    trying to keep track of multiple user names......now that's a fkg waste of time. If indeed it is true that there are those on the board who do this Chuck should crack down on it. A good scotch and some good old memories.....I'd take that any day over that kind of TIME MANAGEMENT LOL

Addict
    08-29-2015, 12:41 PM #897
    Muscle i have been here for years....Anyone who knows me knows i only post as DM4 but who cares really.
    Just what I thought. No reason given because there is absolutely no reason to do it. But oddly enough you still do it. All these years. Nature of the net. SMH

Addict
    08-29-2015, 12:42 PM #898
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    What'a up DM!.....good times reminiscing last night............man, one thing I sure as hell don't spend my time doing is
    trying to keep track of multiple user names......now that's a fkg waste of time. If indeed it is true that there are those on the board who do this Chuck should crack down on it. A good scotch and some good old memories.....I'd take that any day over that kind of TIME MANAGEMENT LOL
    Add another name to the list. Just insane. SMH I see it on other boards too. One guy answering himself under multiple names. And then arguing with himself??? Unbelievable. For what reason? There is none.
    Last edited by MUSCLE13; 08-29-2015 at 12:45 PM.

08-29-2015, 12:43 PM #899
    He got me on this one. That's for sure. I could have sworn Denco was a different user that lived about 2-3 hours from me. Kudos to DM if it is him. You fooled the hell out of me. Shame on you! WOW!

If you go back, Denco and I were talking about meeting and possibly playing around of golf. Thank God that didn't happened. Something terrible could have happened to me.

Add another name to the list. Just insane.

Addict
    08-29-2015, 12:43 PM #900
    You know, because of your multiple name use, that I was horrified when Mel left. I totally believe in Mel and I expected things would get rocky. Apple music was on its way, Meyer was totally unproven as a CEO. I think we are undervalued now and expect $5 as fair value by next year. Things are better. Meyer is proven. Apple Music is finally out and shouldn't affect Sirius at all. I still miss Mel. We will never see those high flying days again. But I totally believe in other media moguls too - Brian Roberts and Steve Burke at Comcast, Bob Iger at Disney, Les Moonves at CBS and of course John Malone who never loses. There are a lot of solid prospects out there for investment.

I am more confident in Sirius now than I was 2 1/2 years ago when Mel left. That's for sure. How the heck do you replace Mel? You don't.
    ??? Please clarify sentence #1. I am not following your line of reason.

Page 90 of 98 ... 40808889909192 ...