Page 93 of 98 ... 43839192939495 ...
    08-29-2015, 01:48 PM #921
    I disagree with everything you've just said too. You have a terrible attitude as well. You can bet that DM is the culprit. I would bet on it. Have a nice day, hummingbird!

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
    I disagree pretty much with everything you say. Its pretty easy to see yours and users condescending attitude towards everyone on the site and CN's on the other site. if I was to make a call all one in the same Person. All assholes hiding behind their keyboard!

08-29-2015, 01:52 PM #922
    Hey Denco... your shit stinks too my friend. Enjoy your weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Spend a bit more time not being such a prick and maybe things wouldn't be so divisive....just a thought...

Addict
    08-29-2015, 01:53 PM #923
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
    I disagree pretty much with everything you say. Its pretty easy to see yours and users condescending attitude towards everyone on the site and CN's on the other site. if I was to make a call all one in the same Person. All assholes hiding behind their keyboard!
    Wow Raptor, what have I ever done/said to you? Jeez.

Guru
    08-29-2015, 01:56 PM #924
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    We disagree Raptor. Denco is in a downward trend like the stock market. Ever since he bought stock in DM, he has been losing his arse. I recommend that Denco SELL DM and Buy Midas360!

DM is a trouble maker, will always be a trouble maker. Ask DM why he won't put any of us on ignore. Ask yourself why he choses to respond to people who have him on ignore? It's because he's a trouble maker. Because he enjoys ruining forums, chats, etc... It's really that simple. If he truly thought we were a problem, he would have put us on ignore a long time ago. Use your brain Raptor. See Raptor... instead of using the tools that the forum has provided that has been RECOMMENDED by the guys that run the website, he would rather create drama, problems, etc. He has the nerve to ask these guys in 40pt FONT TO BAN US ALL!!!!! Yet, all he has to do is put us on ignore. So simple.
    MIDAS....i have already told everyone here multiple times why i will NOT put the likes of you, user and stagnation on ignore. Let me be clear again since you are not getting or comprehending it. I do not put you on ignore because if i do that there is one less person to call you out on your BS. I know you and user want me to put you on ignore...but that will never happen. Why do you want me to put you on ignore so bad? Why is your answer to everything to have people put people on ignore. Before you started showing up here on a regular basis back in September...I dont think anyone really had reason to use ignore feature much less advocate its use as much as you and user have in the last several months. You guys have been advocating the ignore feature pretty hard lately....Hmmmmm why is that? Now your telling of all people Denco to start using ignore??? Your fkd up man. Pretty sure denco does not need ignore advice from you!
    Last edited by dm_4; 08-29-2015 at 02:15 PM.

Guru
    08-29-2015, 02:25 PM #925
    Quote Originally Posted by user34615145 View Post
    Wow Raptor, what have I ever done/said to you? Jeez.
    User...read Raptors post again....there within lies your answer!

Thanks for speaking out the last few days Raptor. Its appreciated. Feel like ive been fighting this battle for months alone now. feels good others here like yourself/denco are seeing what you see and calling a spade a spade.

Guru
    08-29-2015, 02:53 PM #926
    Apple (AAPL) Stock Falls After Beats Executive Resigns

http://www.thestreet.com/story/13270...o&cm_ven=YAHOO

08-29-2015, 03:01 PM #927
    This is how you use the feature. It's very simple and very effective.

Ignore List

This is a list of users you wish to ignore. To add a user to your ignore list, go to your User CP and in the left Nav Panel under Miscellaneous, select [Buddy / Ignore Lists], type the username you wish to ignore in the Ignore List blank and click [Update Ignore List]

Posts from users that you are ignoring are hidden from view when logged into the forums.

I have Faulkner, DM, Hedy on ignore at the moment. Any of you that comment about or to me, I will not see it. Any of you that respond to a comment, I won't see it. If you post ANYTHING, I will not see it.

Do the right thing and use the feature. For this to work 100%, both sides have to use the ignore feature. Have a nice weekend!

@Muscle, User, Waldo, NJBones, GetSirius. Demian, and a few others, I wish you the best of luck and hope you make TONS OF MONEY!!!
    Last edited by midas360; 08-29-2015 at 03:23 PM.

Guru
    08-29-2015, 03:07 PM #928
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    This is how you use the feature. It's very simple and very effective.

Ignore List

This is a list of users you wish to ignore. To add a user to your ignore list, go to your User CP and in the left Nav Panel under Miscellaneous, select [Buddy / Ignore Lists], type the username you wish to ignore in the Ignore List blank and click [Update Ignore List]

Posts from users that you are ignoring are hidden from view when logged into the forums.

Midas would it not be easier for you to put the rest of us on ignore???? If you, sirius stagnation and user put us on ignore you will have much less pissing matches here with the rest of us would you not? Now lets assume for a second you 3 did that and what the net result would be. The net result would be that you 3 would be relegated to basically having conversations with yourself...and the rest of this site would go back to as close as normal as it once was before you and your posse showed up causing bs here the last 10 or 11 months. And that's exactly why you want us to use the ignore feature instead of yourself. Think about it....sf is no longer here...you cant piss him off anymore. you supposedly have me on ignore but somehow you respond directly/indirectly to my posts in some fashion regardless. Now lets say you put Denco on ignore and raptor and Muscle and Hedy and possible one or two more people here. That would mean...you would have for the most part effectively shut yourself out from this site and your bs with it. That doesn't exactly work for a guy like you and your agenda does it now? We all know you are here to "outlast everybody here" since you posted that a few days ago. Thanks for posting how to go about ignoring people tho....im sure most folks here were not able to figure that out for themselves.

Last edited by dm_4; 08-30-2015 at 01:25 AM.

08-29-2015, 03:30 PM #929
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Go look at the fkg link I posted from last night. Not much was going on at this place before the migration from SATWAVES. That place was FKG awesome and went to shit pretty quick. HOPE THAT DOESNT HAPPEN HERE.
    Denco, Dm, Raptor
    I'm afraid it's too late for that.
    Our buddy Midas,+++++ whoever he is, is determined to destroy this site like he did Satwaves.
    Too bad this behavior is tolerated by whoever is in charge here. Multiple names shouldn't be allowed. They're risking the same fate as Brandon did allowing guys like Midas do this. Soon they'll be talking to themselves.
    Take it easy guys.
    Hedy

Guru
    08-29-2015, 03:38 PM #930
    Quote Originally Posted by hedymoney View Post
    Denco, Dm, Raptor
    I'm afraid it's too late for that.
    Our buddy Midas,+++++ whoever he is, is determined to destroy this site like he did Satwaves.
    Too bad this behavior is tolerated by whoever is in charge here. Multiple names shouldn't be allowed. They're risking the same fate as Brandon did allowing guys like Midas do this. Soon they'll be talking to themselves.
    Take it easy guys.
    Hedy
    Good to see you hedy...hope you stop back more often man. Even if somehow they are not multiple alias's....its still one or two cronies from his chat. But the one positive that has come from this and like you suggested maybe its too late....people here are finally seeing these rat bastards for what they are. Midas's true colors have been evident to me forever and its starting like others are now seeing it in the last few months//weeks/ days. Midas's post today i think have left no questions. He is his own worse enemy at this point hopefully! Again Hedy...good to see you again man...i know you left cuz of this bs as did sf and others. Trying to get SF to come back. Hey im sure you read me and dencos posts from last night...i think your still in touch with BM right? Tell him to stop by man...we were reminiscing about the old times back at satwaves. thanks hedy.

Page 93 of 98 ... 43839192939495 ...