Page 8 of 98 ... 6789101858 ...
    08-04-2015, 06:20 PM #71
    @muscle...

Now May Be The Time To Buy Liberty Media, Deutsche Bank Says

Read more: http://www.benzinga.com/analyst-rati...#ixzz3ht5NwnKm

08-05-2015, 07:54 AM #72
    So, what is the reason SF decided not to interact here anymore? Did he get flack from the powers that be here about discussing his Apple options strategy? I hope not..... Did he just get fed up with the back and forth negative comments? I for one, would rather read comments from him.....

Not any places left to discuss Sirius intelligently.....

08-05-2015, 09:03 AM #73
    Yup and that he apologized if he was part of the problem. He did say you could contact him at Seeking Alpha if you want to talk to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Slip60 View Post
    So, what is the reason SF decided not to interact here anymore? Did he get flack from the powers that be here about discussing his Apple options strategy? I hope not..... Did he just get fed up with the back and forth negative comments? I for one, would rather read comments from him.....

Addict
    08-05-2015, 09:21 AM #74

Slip, I wouldn't presume to speak for SF, or anyone else for that matter, but he did leave behind a "suicide note" of sorts (actually two) that may provides some clues. He mentioned being tired of the ongoing "nonsense" on the forum, which can be taken any number of ways....Of course I can't see every post because of the Ignore feature I've elected to use, but from a couple of posts by Getsirius and NJBones yesterday it seems that at least some of the nonsense continues.

SF did leave a forwarding address (at SA) if you care to check in with him directly. As for me, I figure the way he left - erasing his history and deactivating his account, he clearly wanted to leave this forum in his rear-view mirror, and be left alone. So no matter how over the top that might seem, I'll respect his decision, leave him alone and wish him well.
    Last edited by user34615145; 08-05-2015 at 09:39 AM.

08-05-2015, 10:02 AM #75
    I liked the insights that SF brought. I am going to miss his comments. I didn't see very many negative comments come from him. I think he got caught up with some of the bs that one person likes to fling. Other than that, he was a great asset. I wish him all the best and hope he reconsiders.

Addict
    08-05-2015, 10:03 AM #76
    Some of you guys take this stuff way too seriously. If you can't manage a thick enough skin to be able to keep it together on an Internet forum, then you should absolutely delete yourself from cyberspace. But also, it helps to focus on the topic that this forum was created for and try to steer clear of the personal attacks which accomplish absolutely nothing.

08-05-2015, 10:13 AM #77
    He did make reference to that one person which was surprising because they are really, really good friends. I have respect for SF for calling a duck a duck.

Quote Originally Posted by getsirius View Post
    I liked the insights that SF brought. I am going to miss his comments. I didn't see very many negative comments come from him. I think he got caught up with some of the bs that one person likes to fling. Other than that, he was a great asset. I wish him all the best and hope he reconsiders.

Addict
    08-05-2015, 10:13 AM #78
    Quote Originally Posted by getsirius View Post
    Well said. I echo your sentiments GS, as I'm reasonably certain a lot of people here do as well. I doubt very much that he'll be back though . He seemed pretty definitive

On a more positive note, bdp says today is the day we go over $4 - and I have every confidence he's spot on.....either way I like the constructive thoughts!

08-05-2015, 10:18 AM #79
    Bdp, I'm hoping you're spot on. We've been waiting a long time for our little doggy to break $4 again. Go siri.

Quote Originally Posted by user34615145 View Post
    Well said. I echo your sentiments GS, as I'm reasonably certain a lot of people here do as well. I doubt very much that he'll be back though . He seemed pretty definitive

On a more positive note, bdp says today is the day we go over $4 - and I have every confidence he's spot on.....either way I like the constructive thoughts!

Mentor
    08-05-2015, 10:26 AM #80
    For the record I too will miss SFs thoughts/humor/insights.....still not sure why all of a sudden he decided to do a 180 and take those "extreme" measures to have his history deleted. That surprised me. There must be something more to it that I am not smart enough to sniff out which is not saying much.....anyways I really don't care one way or the other about the ancillary stuff. I read it and at that point decide whether or not I give a shit about it. If I don't like it I put in the rear view and move on to the next post.....not a big deal either way. And, if I really get tired of the BS then I just do something else for a day or 2....GLTA.

GOSpursGo

Page 8 of 98 ... 6789101858 ...