Page 91 of 98 ... 41818990919293 ...
    Mentor
    08-29-2015, 12:46 PM #901
    Quote Originally Posted by MUSCLE13 View Post
    Add another name to the list. Just insane. SMH I see it on other boards too. One guy answering himself under multiple names. And then arguing with himself??? Unbelievable. For what reason? There is none.
    Who is SMH....not following

08-29-2015, 12:47 PM #902
    He's saying you are one of DM's multiple personalities (logins) just talking to yourself. I am on the fence on this one. Me thinks you aren't but WTFDIK!

SMH = Shaking My Head. (geesh)

Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post

Guru
    08-29-2015, 12:48 PM #903
    What'a up DM!.....good times reminiscing last night............man, one thing I sure as hell don't spend my time doing is
    trying to keep track of multiple user names......now that's a fkg waste of time. If indeed it is true that there are those on the board who do this Chuck should crack down on it. A good scotch and some good old memories.....I'd take that any day over that kind of TIME MANAGEMENT LOL
    HAHA....You were in rare form last night Denco!! Enjoyed seeing your posts and comments last night when i came home was fun!

I agree...chuck should crack down. All i know is that before midas showed up last sept on a regular basis with his 2.75 call and siri short attitude the board was not like this....there were not the shannigans that we have now before that time. Anyone need proof??? Simple...go back and read from say march of last year to sept of last year....there was none of this bs going on. Just saying. It is what it is i guess. Oh well. All i know is you and me are true siri longs....and through the good and the bad...we are both still here...and still in the game because we believe. No amount of alias, siri hate, or siri shorts gonna change that! Cheers to us true siri longs!! god bless siri!!

Guru
    08-29-2015, 12:58 PM #904
    thats all user and midas do is answer each other here...they are always here at the same times lol....and user always sticks up for midas. Just the other day...user right on cue was trying to portray midas as a "bullying victim" here...i mean...come on really now???????? lmfao!!

wake the fk up guys!

Oh and dont forget...they also bring in "sirius stagnation" for good measure, lol.
    Last edited by dm_4; 08-29-2015 at 01:01 PM.

Mentor
    08-29-2015, 01:05 PM #905
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    He's saying you are one of DM's multiple personalities (logins) just talking to yourself. I am on the fence on this one. Me thinks you aren't but WTFDIK!

Whether or not there are THOSE on the board that like to talk to themselves.. I could really give a FK but when I get called out for that type of BS then I do give a FK. You seem to know Charles and Spencer....why not ask them to shake this shit out once and for all....seems like sending a shout out to some old board vets from the past has rattled some cages.....interesting how that shit works.

Im cool with hanging out here and have been but like many of those vets it does get tiresome to here some of the fkg BULLSHIT slung around here. Many of them got tired of the shit and left. I do agree with DM that things seem to be taking a negative turn here.

Go look at the fkg link I posted from last night. Not much was going on at this place before the migration from SATWAVES. That place was FKG awesome and went to shit pretty quick. HOPE THAT DOESNT HAPPEN HERE.
    Last edited by denco1; 08-29-2015 at 01:07 PM.

Addict
    08-29-2015, 01:15 PM #906

Oh....well I didn't get that. Rereading I'm not so sure - but I'll let muscle clarify if he wants.

I've been around different boards for a long long time, had many a name, but never multiple names on the same site. One name is enough, so maybe that's what muscle is saying....if I've been around as long as all that then I know that he's not changed his tune and that is exactly so. Muscle is Muscle is Muscle. Here or there or anywhere same name, same outlook. Same with you I guess Midas....Midas is Midas, is Midas....Other's like me like to change things up from board to board - Even Faulkner as you pointed out, was ICUCMEUC. Sadly, I guess, my Satwaves screen name is not mentioned above....probably because I'm so forgettable. Maybe that's for the best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c03d0NAK3vk

If you all want to know where the "user34615145" moniker comes from...well it's an interesting story......
    Last edited by user34615145; 08-29-2015 at 01:19 PM.

Guru
    08-29-2015, 01:17 PM #907
    Yeah im Denco.....give me a fkning break! thats just INSANE....See this board has totally gone to shit now!!

Silly, Silly, Silly....im pretty sure this went way off the rails with the denco is me and vice versa talk...not exactly sure how that just happened...but its a huge mistake!!

Just plain out stupid!!

If you guys for one minute think me and denco are the same person....You all are bigger fkn idiots than i gave you guys credit for!!
    Last edited by dm_4; 08-29-2015 at 01:20 PM.

08-29-2015, 01:20 PM #908
    Denco. Go back and read the thread. You will see where the "shout out" to old members started or do you remember? I am not going to ask Charles or Spencer to "ban" or "remove" anyone from the forum. Here's a thought, why don't you join your buddy DM and ask them yourself. You're a big boy, right? I find it hilarious that you and DM act so innocent when things start "going downhill" in the forum. You don't think you are part of the problem? HAHAHAHA

Several of us have followed the advice and rules of the forum. If you don't like someone or you don't like their comments or whatever it is, IGNORE them but don't go around playing this victim because we can see right thru it. IGNORE ME PLEASE or are you going to be like your buddy DM and not ignore me but respond to everything I post and create drama?

OPEN LETTER TO DM and DENCO:

Please ignore me, midas360 so this can be a drama free forum. Thank you!

Whether or not there are THOSE on the board I could really give a FK but when I get called out for that type of BS then I do give a FK. You seem to know Charles and Spencer....why not ask them to shake this shit out once and for all....seems like sending a shout out to some old board vets from the past has rattled some cages.....interesting how that shit works.

I cool with hanging out here and have been but like many of those vets it does get tiresome to here some of the fkg BULLSHIT slung around here. Many of them got tired of the shit and left. I do agree with DM that things seem to be taking a negative turn here.

Go look at the fkg link I posted from last night. Not much was going on at this place before the migration from SATWAVES. That place was FKG awesome and went to shit pretty quick. HOPE THAT DOESNT HAPPEN HERE.
    Last edited by midas360; 08-29-2015 at 01:23 PM.

Mentor
    08-29-2015, 01:22 PM #909
    If you all want to know where the "user34615145" moniker comes from...well it's an interesting story......
    Yes, and what was your Satwaves screen name?

Guru
    08-29-2015, 01:24 PM #910
    Denco. Go back and read the thread. You will see where the "shout out" to old members started or do you remember? I am not going to ask Charles or Spencer to "ban" or "remove" anyone from the forum. Here's a thought, why don't you join your buddy DM and ask them yourself. You're a big boy, right? I find it hilarious that you and DM act so innocent when things start "going downhill" in the forum. You don't think you are part of the problem? HAHAHAHA

Several of us have followed the advice and rules of the forum. If you don't like someone or you don't like their comments or whatever it is, IGNORE them but don't go around playing this victim because we can see right thru it. IGNORE ME PLEASE or are you going to be like your buddy DM and not ignore me but respond to everything I post and create drama?
    WOW...Calling out denco now?? One of the most respected mutha ****ers here for years midas? Just when i didnt think you could get any lower on the scum scale you prove me wrong!! Disgusted.

CHARLES FIX THIS SHIT NOW!!!

I could give two ****s about this place right now!

Page 91 of 98 ... 41818990919293 ...