Page 84 of 98 ... 3474828384858694 ...
    08-28-2015, 12:39 PM #831
    I've been eyeing Sprint too. I believe someone will take them out very soon. I like the new plans they are offering as well. I may snag some if it dips.

Quote Originally Posted by Nazareth View Post
    Should have swapped out and bought Sprint can't stand to see where my Siri should be now. We should be in the $5.00 bracket. I had my chance and chickened out.

Mentor
    08-28-2015, 12:49 PM #832
    This 7 year trend line on the weekly has been violated now for the 3rd time since the 2009 lows....

SiriCSW.jpg

What happened after the 2 prior breaks of the trend line has been positive performance for the SP
    Last edited by denco1; 08-28-2015 at 12:53 PM.

Guru
    08-28-2015, 01:00 PM #833
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Man, TheDog sure has performed poorly the last 2 days after the BuyBack increase......and on a down day to be up like this.....fk this Dog sucks.....Sell Sell Sell........

EDIT: Damn....and to think we could actually close at or near the highs of the week in the 3.70s or 3.80s when we were down to 3.31 on Monday....fk, what a POS
    Lol....Funny!!!!! Happy Friday Man!

08-28-2015, 01:03 PM #834
    That's why I dumped my last 25k shrs. Malone is for Malone, look what he got for next to nothing, satisfied NO, soon he will own almost the entire co. When I heard about this new buyback, I said here it goes again, another yr. or so at current levels. I think when the last bid comes a lot of people will be very disappointed, all I know I could not stand to watch it anymore. All the positives over the last 2 yrs. and where has it gone ? Next cc, next cc, next cc, nothing matters, car sales, subs, this stock has been played so long it should be declared illegal. From the beginning I figured Mel and Malone made a deal for both of them , Malone got the Co. almost for free, Mel got a huge going away present ????? LOL to all here, can`t say it`s been fun.

08-28-2015, 01:04 PM #835
    So much nicer when Hedy (DM) isn't around with his worthless comments. Watch what happens when he rolls in. You will see the forum go downhill. COME ON SIRI. STAY UP!!!

08-28-2015, 01:06 PM #836
    I completely understand your frustration. There's nothing like spending BILLIONS of DOLLARS to get a .05 cent move out of a stock. Money well spent. Oh well... I am sure they know what they are doing. There has to be something else NJ, right?

Edit: However, if you have the time to sit around during the trading day, you can pick up the quic down and up movements in the stock. You need a lot of paper to push around to get those big gains though. You did well on SIRI NJBONES!! Nice job!

Quote Originally Posted by njbones1 View Post
    That's why I dumped my last 25k shrs. Malone is for Malone, look what he got for next to nothing, satisfied NO, soon he will own almost the entire co. When I heard about this new buyback, I said here it goes again, another yr. or so at current levels. I think when the last bid comes a lot of people will be very disappointed, all I know I could not stand to watch it anymore. All the positives over the last 2 yrs. and where has it gone ? Next cc, next cc, next cc, nothing matters, car sales, subs, this stock has been played so long it should be declared illegal. From the beginning I figured Mel and Malone made a deal for both of them , Malone got the Co. almost for free, Mel got a huge going away present ????? LOL to all here, can`t say it`s been fun.

Mentor
    08-28-2015, 01:09 PM #837
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Lol....Funny!!!!! Happy Friday Man!
    What's up DM...same to you!....here's to a strong close...

Hope I don't jinx it.

08-28-2015, 01:12 PM #838
    Way to Denco... and downhill we go. DOW TURNED RED. Not good.

What's up DM...same to you!....here's to a strong close...

Hope I don't jinx it.

Guru
    08-28-2015, 01:14 PM #839
    Man, TheDog sure has performed poorly the last 2 days after the BuyBack increase......and on a down day to be up like this.....fk this Dog sucks.....Sell Sell Sell........

EDIT: Damn....and to think we could actually close at or near the highs of the week in the 3.70s or 3.80s when we were down to 3.31 on Monday....fk, what a POS
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    So much nicer when Hedy (DM) isn't around with his worthless comments. Watch what happens when he rolls in. You will see the forum go downhill. COME ON SIRI. STAY UP!!!
    Midas do us all a favor please...stop instigating stuff. Ty.

08-28-2015, 01:16 PM #840
    Doron Levin debuts SiriusXM show with Mary Barra

http://www.freep.com/story/money/201...tive/32406137/