Page 78 of 98 ... 2868767778798088 ...
    Addict
    08-27-2015, 02:06 PM #771
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    I will not. You're such a cock-sucker for asking me. I guess when you posted about how much you made or how many shares you bot, that wasn't boasting. HAHAHAHA. Hypocrite!!!! HAHAHA
    I am not boasting, but rather informing of my good trade as others do here. I also post bad ones when I make them. But to say that any IDIOT can make money, well that just insulting! And to be called a profane name when I call you out on it is beyond childish.

08-27-2015, 02:11 PM #772
    Well, well... I didn't realize you were so sensitive. For some reason, everybody thinks they have a right to tell other people how to behave in the forum. Who assigned you to be the manners police? Like user said, if you have a problem with something I've said, then put me on ignore. It's that simple, any idiot can do it. With respect to my comment, I'm an idiot, you're an idiot, wouldn't you like to be an idiot too. It's that simple!

Quote Originally Posted by bdp. View Post
    I am not boasting, but rather informing of my good trade as others do here. I also post bad ones when I make them. But to say that any IDIOT can make money, well that just insulting! And to be called a profane name when I call you out on it is beyond childish.

Guru
    08-27-2015, 02:11 PM #773
    bdp...and he wonders why no one wants to join his chat

Addict
    08-27-2015, 02:14 PM #774
    Well, well... I didn't realize you were so sensitive. For some reason, everybody thinks they have a right to tell other people how to behave in the forum. Who assigned you to be the manners police? Like user said, if you have a problem with something I've said, then put me on ignore. It's that simple, any idiot can do it. With respect to my comment, I'm an idiot, you're an idiot, wouldn't you like to be an idiot too. It's that simple!
    That doesn't really work.

08-27-2015, 02:16 PM #775
    Well I am sorry you can't figure it out. Not my problem.

That doesn't really work.

Guru
    08-27-2015, 02:31 PM #776
    Hey Charles or Spencer....your forum is going to shit here in case you haven't noticed...lots of good people flying the coupe (RC, Wolf, SF, Muscle, Hedy, etc). May be time to step in and control/moderate things a bit better, before this site goes to complete shit and you end up having no one here. Sure you may be getting a lot of pages per month lately but what happens when more people fly?....just a suggestion.
    Last edited by dm_4; 08-27-2015 at 09:00 PM.

Addict
    08-27-2015, 02:31 PM #777
    Well I am sorry you can't figure it out. Not my problem.
    Ok. Thank you for trying.

Addict
    08-27-2015, 02:37 PM #778
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Hey Charles or Spencer....your forum is going to shit here in case you haven't noticed...lots of good people flying the coupe. May be time to step in and control/moderate things a bit better, before this site goes to complete shit and you end up having no one here. Sure you may be getting a lot of pages per month lately but what happens when more people fly?....just a suggestion.
    The game seems to be who will be the last man standing. He already earlier boasted of this very agenda.

08-27-2015, 02:49 PM #779
    I am confused. I didn't try anything. I can't put me on ignore for you. Only you can put me and others on ignore. The feature does work and it works great. I am not putting you on ignore because you haven't done anything wrong other than try to tell me what I can and can't post.

On a different note, it appears that Sirius XM is slipping off the highs of the day. I wonder why they are blowing off the buyback news?

Ok. Thank you for trying.

Guru
    08-27-2015, 02:55 PM #780
    The game seems to be who will be the last man standing. He already earlier boasted of this very agenda.
    Not sure it will do any good bdp but i just sent a complaint off to charles/spencer. You are correct...People who post legitimate informative posts here should not be attacked verbally by being called cocksuckers, stupid, idiots, etc. And you are correct....he has stated that his intent is to basically drive people away from this forum and to drive this forum into the ground. Glad people here other than me are starting to see this morons true colors!!
    Last edited by dm_4; 08-27-2015 at 09:02 PM.