Page 62 of 98 ... 1252606162636472 ...
    08-24-2015, 10:33 AM #611
    I do like Art Cashin a lot except I don't watch CNBC. Good to know that he doesn't think it's going to happen. I still think it's going to happen regardless. The fed is out of ammo. They need to reposition themselves so they can deal with future recessions. The consumer needs to be forced into saving money.

Quote Originally Posted by MUSCLE13 View Post
    Art Cashin on CNBC right now saying exactly what I just wrote about the rate hike. He is adament not just about no move in September but he just said no move this year! Currency markets are agreeing with him today.

I think you guys are absolutely oblivious. World economy.

Addict
    08-24-2015, 10:40 AM #612
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    I do like Art Cashin a lot except I don't watch CNBC. Good to know that he doesn't think it's going to happen. I still think it's going to happen regardless. The fed is out of ammo. They need to reposition themselves so they can deal with future recessions. The consumer needs to be forced into saving money.
    One of the dumbest comments I have ever read on any message board. Fed raises rates on economic conditions, threats of inflation, employment numbers etc. Not on whether they need to reposition themselves for future recessions or to force consumers to save.

I really cannot believe I just read that. Unbelievable. YOU want a rate hike because of those reasons. I have never ever seen either of those reasons ever enter a rate decision by the Fed. I'm outta here!

Addict
    08-24-2015, 10:42 AM #613
    Art Cashin works for a bunch of Nazi's over at UBS (They really are a bunch of Nazi cocksuckers) I haven't watched CNBC since Erin Burnett left and I won't go watch CNN so, if I have to watch CNBC then give me Santelli anytime.

Guru
    08-24-2015, 10:44 AM #614
    Quote Originally Posted by bdp. View Post
    My ameritrade account is not working. Anyone else having issues with their trading accounts?
    td ameritrade has had a lot of bugs lately bdp..im swichting to fidelity.

Guru
    08-24-2015, 10:46 AM #615
    Art Cashin on CNBC right now saying exactly what I just wrote about the rate hike. He is adament not just about no move in September but he just said no move this year! Currency markets are agreeing with him today.

agree...no rate hike in september....they dont want to chance it.

Guru
    08-24-2015, 10:48 AM #616
    yeah you are taking it the butt...you just bought in 3.90's few weeks back and never sold....sucks to be you.

08-24-2015, 10:48 AM #617
    Hahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by user34615145 View Post
    art cashin works for a bunch of nazi's over at ubs (they really are a bunch of nazi cocksuckers) i haven't watched cnbc since erin burnett left and i won't go watch cnn so, if i have to watch cnbc then give me santelli anytime.

Addict
    08-24-2015, 10:48 AM #618

They can wish anything they like, but I do not think Yellen is that stupid. I, as a retail investor, would be very concerned if my government suddenly lowered its confidence enough to change its plan for a very necessary and long overdue interest rate hike. I would go to all cash and hang out with my hoard while unemployment rises and we head back to 2008.

08-24-2015, 10:48 AM #619
    You're such a c@cksucker, Muscle. HAHAHA

One of the dumbest comments I have ever read on any message board. Fed raises rates on economic conditions, threats of inflation, employment numbers etc. Not on whether they need to reposition themselves for future recessions or to force consumers to save.

I really cannot believe I just read that. Unbelievable. YOU want a rate hike because of those reasons. I have never ever seen either of those reasons ever enter a rate decision by the Fed. I'm outta here!

Guru
    08-24-2015, 10:49 AM #620

+1 Muscle. You nailed it!!