Page 80 of 98 ... 3070787980818290 ...
    Guru
    08-27-2015, 03:53 PM #791
    Ok so now midas is so desperate he thinks that i am private messaging everyone on here and specifically named bdp and raptor as two people who i probably have reached out to.

Please Raptor or Bdp...or anyone else, if there is a shed of truth to any of that garbage please throw me under the bus. I assure you unequivocal midas the only people i have contacted about you was Spencer and Charles through the reporting system set up here. Maybe it will fall on deaf ears, maybe not, but i could not take your intent to outlast everyone comment (reading between the lines means..continue to be a disruption and continue to drive people away from this board) and calling people cocksuckers, idiots for no reason other than your own feeling of inferiority as a siri short on this board.

Again to be clear if i have contacted any member here concerning midas conduct via pm, email, etc please call me out! thank you.
    Last edited by dm_4; 08-27-2015 at 04:03 PM.

Guru
    08-27-2015, 03:56 PM #792
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Isn't it interesting that when DM was out on vacation, there wasn't a problem with the forum? For some reason, there was no controversy, no stress, or fighting. It was all good! Also, you must be some kind of union guy. I mean... what... you think your tenure of 7 years gives you some kind of seniority or special right to tell people what they can and can't post because you've suffered so long as a SIRI bag holder? Give us a break. You just get upset and bent out of shape when someone points out that you missed an opportunity to sell.
    Midas for the last three days (months actually) you have been out of control...don't blame me man its all on record. Hell out of respect for others here i even have stopped calling you dirtbag weeks ago. Dont blame me midas for your "i will out last everyone here" comment....or you calling others here cocksuckers and several other anti siri comments...thats all on you!!..not me. Those are facts!

EDIT: You know whats interesting midas is that whenever you are called out by members other than me....your defense is to blame DM lol. You call members cocksuckers....DM's fault. You call members idiots....DM's fault. You want to "outlast people on this board"....DM's fault. You drive members away such as MUSCLE, etc...guess what...DM's fault. Lost your job?..yup DM's fault. Your dog has a urinary tract infection...DM's fault! See a pattern here by any chance?
    Last edited by dm_4; 08-27-2015 at 09:11 PM.

Guru
    08-27-2015, 04:01 PM #793
    Isn't it interesting that when DM was out on vacation, there wasn't a problem with the forum? For some reason, there was no controversy, no stress, or fighting. It was all good! Also, you must be some kind of union guy. I mean... what... you think your tenure of 7 years gives you some kind of seniority or special right to tell people what they can and can't post because you've suffered so long as a SIRI bag holder? Give us a break. You just get upset and bent out of shape when someone points out that you missed an opportunity to sell.

Edit: You make such a big deal out of being offended by my comment but then you refer to me as some kind of "disease" that spreads like a "virus?" One word, HYPOCRITE!
    Midas didn't you say you had 20 years in just a few hours ago? That must make you the union president.

Midas clearly you are having a bad day. Maybe you should just put all of us on ignore.

Addict
    08-27-2015, 04:07 PM #794

Guru
    08-27-2015, 04:11 PM #795
    Quote Originally Posted by bdp. View Post
    care to share that popcorn...looks pretty good.

Guru
    08-27-2015, 04:21 PM #796
    I post a lot of information regarding Sirius XM and media stocks in this forum. It only becomes a problem when a certain individual (DM) sends PM's calling you names or they constantly make fun of you or call you names every time you post. It only becomes a problem when certain individuals try to tell you what you can and can't post like you did earlier. I think it's kind of hilarious. I am not asking Spencer or Charles to ban anyone. I don't create profile pictures in 40pt FONT directly calling people out. I use all the available features/tools provided to distance myself from the trouble makers. The only time this board gets upset is when a "not so positive article" is posted or someone asks why the Sirius XM is down when the market is up big or something. To me and others, it's very simple. Put me on ignore if you don't like what I have to say. Hell, I've gone out of my way to tell the very people I have on ignore. Why you ask??? So they don' RESPOND to anything I post. WHY??? BECAUSE they are on ignore. it's very simple. You, DM, and Raptor can put me, user, muscle, to your hearts delight on ignore. We put you on ignore, you put us on ignore and voila, we are not speaking to each other. See how that works? It wouldn't surprise me if DM made his private messaging rounds on Sirius Buzz asking BDP and Raptor to go after me. He's done it in the past.

Attachment 1412

Edit: @Denco... I like you regardless. You've always been cool to me even when you get mad at me. I have no quarrel with you at all. I don't take what you say personal. Never have, never will. You're a good guy.
    Midas.....News flash.....You are the trouble maker!

Mentor
    08-27-2015, 04:31 PM #797
    Here's a long term trend line going back 7 years.

SiriLTTL.jpg

And here is a close up of where we closed today.

SiriLTTL2.jpg

EDIT: Happy trading my friends...

EDIT2: The back and forth seems a bit too much. Not a big deal either way guys. Ignore if necessary and stop name calling.....you're all ok in my book.
    Last edited by denco1; 08-27-2015 at 04:34 PM.

08-27-2015, 04:40 PM #798
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    care to share that popcorn...looks pretty good.
    Here you go! This shit is funny!

I'm the kind of person who likes everyone by default but decided to start putting my two cents in when I thought the last decent guys were thinking about leaving. I miss Red / Wolf / the original Einstein (coat Charity Dude) Hell I even like Brandon and all the others that either have completely left or just occasionally visit. I have learned a lot here about charts and day trading (Thank you). Like a lot of people I come here for advice on Sirius and trading and if its not on purpose i'm missing something but it seems like one of us likes kicking everyone here when there is a down day for trading or Sirius. Almost seems how did Denco put it "Giddy". Ding. Go DM

Guru
    08-27-2015, 04:45 PM #799
    Thanks for the update on charts Denco. First chart i like...i bought at the bottom of that trend line...

That second chart...puts us around 3.90 level end of oct beginning of nov?

I think we can all use a bit of humor today....so i am posting this redsox clip. I listen to these announcers all the time when watching redsox. They are a great duo. This is a pretty funny clip about a red sox fan who gets pizza thrown on him by another redsox fan for no apparent reason. Proof positive people from Boston are really crazy!
    Last edited by dm_4; 08-27-2015 at 04:48 PM.

08-27-2015, 04:45 PM #800
    I remember Wolf, Red Cloud, etc... Red Cloud used to visit our chat room. He had a lot of friends in chat. Wolf was an older guy. I hope nothing happened to him. Hope he is ok. We never got a long because I kicked him when I was admin for Brandon on Satwaves. I don't remember charity dude. Brandon was ok until he lost his mind. He went mental on everyone. It was crazy!

I loved when Red Cloud posted music videos from youtube. Good guy!

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
    Here you go! This shit is funny!

I'm the kind of person who likes everyone by default but decided to start putting my two cents in when I thought the last decent guys were thinking about leaving. I miss Red / Wolf / the original Einstein (coat Charity Dude) Hell I even like Brandon and all the others that either have completely left or just occasionally visit. I have learned a lot here about charts and day trading (Thank you). Like a lot of people I come here for advice on Sirius and trading and if its not on purpose i'm missing something but it seems like one of us likes kicking everyone here when there is a down day for trading or Sirius. Almost seems how did Denco put it "Giddy". Ding. Go DM
    Last edited by midas360; 08-27-2015 at 04:48 PM.