Page 75 of 98 ... 2565737475767785 ...
    Mentor
    08-27-2015, 10:20 AM #741
    Damn, some nice move for The Dog today. Glad I bought back some margin sells late yesterday at 3.72

How quickly that P&F changes direction.....now with a price target of $4.21...

Mentor
    08-27-2015, 10:23 AM #742
    Notice how we haven't gotten a
    YEEHAW
    out of Midas the last 2 days.

Monday and Tuesday he couldn't control his excitement.......thought his head was going to Fng explode he was so giddy.
    Last edited by denco1; 08-27-2015 at 10:29 AM.

Addict
    08-27-2015, 10:31 AM #743
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Oh boy... that buyback announcement really bumped Sirius XM's stock price up. How has those buybacks helped the stock price in the past? Hmmm???????? Get with the program people. It's a scam so they can steal the company. If we can't buy the company at $3.68 we will just tell Sirius XM management to buy back shares to increase our ownership %. Yeah, that's what we will do.
    Thats absolutely fine by me. I am all for the inevitable happening sooner than later. Once Liberty has met their goal, then comes the bid. This time perhaps more reasonable since the float is lower and their ownership is greater.

BTW: I pulled the trigger on 50k shares yesterday @$3,65. Trying to fight the greed and either flip now or throw them in with my long position...
    Last edited by bdp.; 08-27-2015 at 10:35 AM.

Guru
    08-27-2015, 10:39 AM #744
    Denco... you have a terrible memory... I AVERAGED DOWN. Remember??
    of course you did, lol

Why would you average down when just a few days ago you were telling everyone get ready....its going to go down big!. If its going down big why would you ave down at 3.70 level supposedly....and not average down much lower...say the 2.83, or 2.75 level which i believe you suggested just a few days ago? I love when you have me on iggy...supposedly you cant see what i typing...i know you can and do....but i just love calling you out so others can see thru your bs!
    Last edited by dm_4; 08-27-2015 at 10:57 AM.

Guru
    08-27-2015, 10:51 AM #745
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Notice how we haven't gotten a out of Midas the last 2 days.

Monday and Tuesday he couldn't control his excitement.......thought his head was going to Fng explode he was so giddy.
    lol you just made me laugh again, yes we have noticed!...nice way to start a thursday am.

Denco...anyway the haters are quick to point out that this dog is a piece of crap...because its not above 4 bucks, above 5 bucks, etc sure we all understand that. However, what i think the haters are missing is that since the buyback there has been tremendous opportunity to trade the F out of this stock and make some serious coin!! For the last several years siri has traded in very predictable ranges...and us knowing that...its often been a no brainier when to buy and sell shares and make nice bank. You have done it, I have done it, bdp has done it, etc...many of us have. And with this new authorized 2 billion buyback...some may say it will be more of the same for a while and act all disappointed, call it a pos stock, state better returns elsewhere, this stock is a dog...blah blah blah. Dont like it....don't be here. But if your smart....you will buy the .15 cent dips and trade the chit out of it. Thats were your gonna make your money. And who knows..maybe there will be some major news to drive it up...that would be icing on the cake. I have already made my six figures on this stock....so for it to trade in ranges is fine with me. Buy the FKN dip boys!!!!
    Last edited by dm_4; 08-27-2015 at 11:20 AM.

Guru
    08-27-2015, 11:01 AM #746
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Damn, some nice move for The Dog today. Glad I bought back some margin sells late yesterday at 3.72

How quickly that P&F changes direction.....now with a price target of $4.21...
    Denco...This dog is a piece of crap....jesus denco...what are you doing here? Dont you know you can get much better returns elsewhere?!!! You crazy fool you!!

Guru
    08-27-2015, 11:03 AM #747
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
    yeah / They should be smart and wait till the price goes up and the interest rates are higher then try and reduce the share count / shit with the way interest rates are now and after taxes the money is almost free! That just does not make sense!!! They need to hire Einstein as a financial adviser so they get it right.
    +1 Raptor....good stuff!

Guru
    08-27-2015, 11:11 AM #748
    Quote Originally Posted by bdp. View Post
    Thats absolutely fine by me. I am all for the inevitable happening sooner than later. Once Liberty has met their goal, then comes the bid. This time perhaps more reasonable since the float is lower and their ownership is greater.

BTW: I pulled the trigger on 50k shares yesterday @$3,65. Trying to fight the greed and either flip now or throw them in with my long position...
    bdp....you bought 50k shares at 3.65 yesterday and the stock is in the 3.80s now? So if my math is correct, you are up nearly 10k in about a day. Don't you know...this stock is a pos? a dog? Don't u know you can get better returns elsewhere?....just ask midas.

Haha...bdp....great hit man!! Don't get too greedy brother....take some off the table!!

08-27-2015, 11:25 AM #749
    Nice job on the large purchase. SELL SELL SELL!!!

Guru
    08-27-2015, 11:41 AM #750

Nice job on the large purchase. SELL SELL SELL!!!
    Ahhhhhmmmmmm bdp....now that Einstein has urged you to SELL SELL SELL...you may want to hold...he is our favorite board contrarian indicator after all