07-20-2015, 09:40 PM #1

Jim ladd needs to shut up

JIM LADD IS A PIN HEAD, All the way back as far as when he was a stoner in Pittsburgh , he was a pin head. No one wants to hear political statements on a paid radio station. Ladd mouths off about Trumps ignorant statement about John McCain, Then makes a sarcastic remark about Fox News being a joke, for entertainment only. I pay for this radio station, and I do not want to hear some DJ tell me what I should think. Either get him to shut up about politics or take him off the air.

Head Honcho
    07-22-2015, 04:43 AM #2
    Or just change the channel?
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

07-30-2015, 11:03 AM #3
    Quote Originally Posted by NO LADD View Post
    JIM LADD IS A PIN HEAD, All the way back as far as when he was a stoner in Pittsburgh , he was a pin head. No one wants to hear political statements on a paid radio station. Ladd mouths off about Trumps ignorant statement about John McCain, Then makes a sarcastic remark about Fox News being a joke, for entertainment only. I pay for this radio station, and I do not want to hear some DJ tell me what I should think. Either get him to shut up about politics or take him off the air.
    I agree with both. When he first got his show I listened for a n hour before I hit his FB page with my issues with Mr. Ladd. Mine was more his playing classic rock tunes merging it with his constant talking, etc. Of course I was shut down FAST.
    I turned the channel and can take him in little bites now. The Last DJ by Petty was written with Ladd in mind. He has connection with almost everyone in the rock world as well as a wealth of rock history.

With the elections under way I am afraid one will hear more than Mr. Ladd sound off. How about Mojo?

Turn the channel to 70 or 67, all music and related verbage-PB

Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    Or just change the channel?

11-15-2016, 04:07 PM #4
    He needs to go love deep tracks but when he stars with his political rants and pompous attitude have to shut it off it was so nice when he was on vacation last week, thought he was gone tuned in last night no such luck, just wanted to express my dislike of his show.