Page 43 of 44 ... 3341424344
    Addict
    07-31-2015, 08:40 AM #421
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    It's not that crazy to compare media companies to cab companies if it makes perfect sense to compare Liberty and Sirius XM to a hamburger. I think that was some of his finest work he did too.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/8100...n-sale-at-2_10
    Well exactly! See? I'm not THAT far removed from reality. If you can use the analogy of Hamburger/Siri, then Cabs/Siri.... well, it's not that much of a stretch!. BTW that STILL is one of my favorite articles!

Addict
    07-31-2015, 08:45 AM #422
    Now AAPL going green.......hmmmmm

07-31-2015, 10:17 AM #423
    This is very disappointing to watch SIRI so flat after a good earnings report. This is like ground hog day all over again.

Addict
    07-31-2015, 10:19 AM #424
    OK, Bot 10 122 AAPL calls 8/07 op-ex for $1.10 Now we watch and wait.

Mentor
    07-31-2015, 10:41 AM #425
    SIRI sucks Glossydonkeydongschlongs....there, I said it. Need to let my immature side take over everrrrry now and then. Haven't called SIRI out in a while so made me feel gooooood. Yes, I get it SF. As a long we want to see it grind...etc..etc....etc...just taking a jab at the dog to feel better. Now I think we can move up.....back to mature focused trading......errrr investing.

EDIT: Oh,.....and MaloneCosucksballs.....now I'm done...

GLTA....happy trading/investing

07-31-2015, 10:51 AM #426
    I was going to say SIRI sucks big green donkey dick but you said it best.

Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    SIRI sucks Glossydonkeydongschlongs....there, I said it. Need to let my immature side take over everrrrry now and then. Haven't called SIRI out in a while so made me feel gooooood. Yes, I get it SF. As a long we want to see it grind...etc..etc....etc...just taking a jab at the dog to feel better. Now I think we can move up.....back to mature focused trading......errrr investing.

EDIT: Oh,.....and MaloneCosucksballs.....now I'm done...

GLTA....happy trading/investing

07-31-2015, 11:07 AM #427
    Quote Originally Posted by Faulkner_SA View Post
    Like I said keep watching LMCA / K.
    SF,thanks for elaborating on Liberty Media article. I see opportunity and have the patience to back it up.

Guru
    07-31-2015, 11:34 AM #428
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    This is very disappointing to watch SIRI so flat after a good earnings report. This is like ground hog day all over again.
    No need to be disappointed little guy, especially when you do not own any.

SF is correct...let it grind baby, grind. speaking of which...time for me to go golfing and drink cold beer!

Happy trading everyone!!
    Last edited by dm_4; 07-31-2015 at 11:41 AM.

07-31-2015, 11:52 AM #429
    I don't know how I missed this post but you nailed it. I was just going back thru the thread and saw it.

Quote Originally Posted by user34615145 View Post
    OPEN LETTER TO DM

I don't know if you've ever figured it out but I put you on Ignore last December, so imagine my surprise and consternation when I woke up this morning to the following PM from you;

I have no idea why you feel compelled to stalk me and insult me with your PM or what you are talking about and I don't care. I will say this once, and then I'm done with you:
    I put you on ignore because you add no value to this site. Simple as that. To the contrary, practically everything you say and everything you do here takes away from what would be a very nice forum. I've never seen an original insightful post from you. Ever. Instead, you spend your time reposting useless information and comments so you can stay at the top of the forum posts, make meaningless crude and moronic statements, demean, and bully members like Midas and others when they don't agree with you. God forbid anyone should have a conversation with midas or show the slighted agreement with anything he says - even if it has nothing to do with SIRI -or you accuse them of being midas with another ID. Did it ever occur to you that not everyone is as big an a-hole as you? That some people on this site don't have the same level of obsession and pure hate you have towards the guy? Did it ever occur to you that most people just don't freaking care about your little feud and are REALLY tired of the constant DOWNER that you are with your anger and your hate? That it's downright creepy and twisted, and something is just not right with you? Seriously, you need to chill out; You need to get some help. Of course, I've been around long enough on this site and SIRI (longer than you in fact) and I've seen enough of your behavior to understand that there is ZERO ability on your part to be the slightest bit introspective and actually admit to yourself that any of what I'm saying (and a lot of people on this forum are feeling and thinking too) might have merit. No, in true form you will lash out and denigrate and belittle and basically continue to be the child you are. You will probably even reply to this post despite the fact that I've made it clear I have you on ignore and I CAN'T SEE YOU!!! You go ahead and post to your heart's content, as you have every right to do so...just as I do and everyone else here does as well to make whatever sad/smart/insightful/foolish comments we want to. You don't like what I have to say? Put me on ignore and be done with it. And since I don't want to deal with your b.s. i will continue keep YOU on ignore -which is MY right. So, let me make this clear DM, in case you can't understand what "Ignore" means; I don't want you contacting me. Ever. In any way. Got it? Now I am done with you. Life is better as a DM free zone too.

Addict
    07-31-2015, 12:03 PM #430
    Lollapalooza all weekend on Sirius!!! Heading to the beach with my wife now to listen all weekend!!!! YESSS! Love It!