Page 36 of 44 ... 263435363738 ...
    07-29-2015, 10:42 AM #351
    Nice bass, limit. Where were you when you caught that little monster? I love bass fishing. Bass and Crappy fishing are my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    Hey SI - nice to see you!

Fishing has been great this year...
    Attachment 1399

Any day fishing is a great day - feeding times or not!

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    07-29-2015, 10:42 AM #352
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    @BassMan.....Hi Bass!. $4.19 sounds good for now. Really want to see SFs/Muscles $5 though.
    Higher prices remain on the horizon and $5 seems a little low if the breakthrough of $4.20 happens.....

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    07-29-2015, 10:43 AM #353
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Nice bass, limit. Where were you when you caught that little monster? I love bass fishing. Bass and Crappy fishing are my favorite.
    That is a North Carolina Lake Badin 5lb+ bass I caught on my first trip there last month...

Addict
    07-29-2015, 10:51 AM #354
    You guys earlier indicated how the Bid/Ask was stacked this morning. That reminded me it has been a couple years since I frequently monitored that action in my TDA Command Center feature. I'm now reminded that Command Center is gone, so I have a question to learn if there is a way in my TDA account to find the Bid/Ask and level1/Level2 data. Anyone have an answer for that?

Addict
    07-29-2015, 10:56 AM #355
    Great catch Bassman. I envy all fishermen who have access to a boat. Last time I hired a guide it was $800 for the day, and all I had to show for it was a Yellow Tail Snapper big enough to barely feed the two of us.......... I'm now strictly fresh water fly tackle and having great success in neighborhood canals and retention ponds, but haven't seen a bass like that yet. nice going.

Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    That is a North Carolina Lake Badin 5lb+ bass I caught on my first trip there last month...

07-29-2015, 10:59 AM #356
    go to the trade tab and L-2 will be on the right side in the tab area.

Edit: this is in TOS

Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    You guys earlier indicated how the Bid/Ask was stacked this morning. That reminded me it has been a couple years since I frequently monitored that action in my TDA Command Center feature. I'm now reminded that Command Center is gone, so I have a question to learn if there is a way in my TDA account to find the Bid/Ask and level1/Level2 data. Anyone have an answer for that?
    Last edited by midas360; 07-29-2015 at 11:04 AM.

Addict
    07-29-2015, 11:10 AM #357
    Thanks for your offer of assistance Midas.... but I'm apparently not following your tip. I selected the trade tab, but I'm not sure what you mean by "right side in the tab area"..... maybe it is dependant on personal appearance options here. Could it be you are suggesting it is in your "Dock" area?

Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    go to the trade tab and L-2 will be on the right side in the tab area.

Edit: this is in TOS

Mentor
    07-29-2015, 11:15 AM #358
    As of June 30, 2015, our board of directors has approved for repurchase an aggregate of $6,000,000 our common stock. Our board of directors did not
    establish an end date for this stock repurchase program. Shares of common stock may be purchased from time to time on the open market, pursuant to pre-set
    trading plans meeting the requirements of Rule 10b5-1 under the Exchange Act, in privately negotiated transactions, including transactions with Liberty Media and
    its affiliates, or otherwise. As of June 30, 2015, our cumulative repurchases since December 2012 under our stock repurchase program totaled 1,547,431 shares for
    $5,379,148, and $620,852 remained available under our stock repurchase program.

Looks like they have another Q or so to go on the current authorization.

Guru
    07-29-2015, 11:19 AM #359
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Thanks for your offer of assistance Midas.... but I'm apparently not following your tip. I selected the trade tab, but I'm not sure what you mean by "right side in the tab area"..... maybe it is dependant on personal appearance options here. Could it be you are suggesting it is in your "Dock" area?
    Hey SI....Td customer service is very good and quick to boot they walk me thru things all the time...maybe easier.

TD phone: 800-934-4448

Good luck man.

Oh and don't forget to ask for some free trades.....they usually will if you have been with them a while. Never hurts to ask.
    Last edited by dm_4; 07-29-2015 at 11:36 AM.

Addict
    07-29-2015, 11:21 AM #360
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    One more point on WunderDick. To think he had an epiphany is a bit naïve. The trajectory has been there for several Qs. Your favorite analyst Jessica had been on it for 2 years now. Wunderdick came out before the CC last Q to reiterate his hold at $3.60 and then reaffirmed shortly after the release the same $3.60 hold. What happened to WunderDick? He must be a lurker here......enlightened right
    You guys just don't get it at all. It is not just Harrigan. It is Jessica, Amobi and every other analyst on the street that lists internet streaming as risks to Sirius. THEY ARE ALL WRONG! That's why the stock will be reevaluated up over time (the next year or so). It's very rare when everybody on the street gets a theory wrong - One example I can think of is the AOL Time Warner merger in 2000. All the analysts got it completely wrong and the combination imploded.

In this case we will see a much higher price as subs accelerate in the face of this incorrect internet theory. You guys all can make up your conspiracy theories. The fact of the matter is that the business has been incorrectly evaluated on the street. Mel was the only one to say it on the calls- He called the internet music streamers "the race to the bottom". LOL He is said it was no different in competition to radio than all the packaged music that has made its way into the car over the last century. He got it right! The analysts have not. They will.
    Last edited by MUSCLE13; 07-29-2015 at 11:25 AM.

Page 36 of 44 ... 263435363738 ...