Page 22 of 44 ... 12202122232432 ...
    Guru
    07-27-2015, 12:12 PM #211
    Quote Originally Posted by njbones1 View Post
    Just want to set the record straight about an old comment I made about never going on Midas or Dirtbags site. I do go on Chatzy site, but did not know that he was connected somehow to that site. That was a mistake on my part. I`m not here very often, but I notice how Dirtbag or Midas is a punching bag here, why I don`t know.
    No problem bones....thanks for the clarification. He uses so many aliases i can totally understand how you may have not known. As User stated....midas seems to be the whipping boy for most here. I think people all have their own reasons for that. For me it is because of the way he acted back in October acting as a instigator/agitator about all things siri and trying to scare people out of their positions even tho he owns no siri and screaming siri 2.75 etc. Then there was the time he was spouting off all his reasons as to why 2.75 was for sure to happen, only to be exposed by waldo who came in months later to admit that dirtbags views were really waldos views...that waldo basically was telling midas what to say....they were basically working in tandem at a time when siri was under pressure and dropping. When you work in tandem to play on fears of others i take that shit personal. I am just glad no one here listened to either one of those idiots and ended up losing a small fortune. By not listening and not selling....people made 10's of thousands of dollars instead of losing 10's of thousands of dollars. And as SF pointed out last night dirtbag is a moron who still tries to play on the fears of others when it comes to the stock price. He is passive aggressive...like that. prime example....He states siri is going to 2.75, just recently suggested to short siri at 3.66, will post mostly negative headlines when it comes to siri, yet wish denco that siri does well tomorrow, lol. What a fake! Don't tell me for one second dirtbag would not love to see siri crash and burn tomorrow just to rub it in.

Sure i could put him on ignore as user suggests....but thats too easy and really only benefits dirtbags game more than me/us. Like i said...as long as i can keep dirtbag honest and call him out on his bs....i will. He may have me on iggy...but trust me....he looks...he knows...what is being said. I have been in many battles with dirtbag over the years, both on the same side and not on the same side I know how he operates, trust me.

Anyway bones...again thanks for the clarification. Good luck tomorrow man....hope we hit it out of the park tomorrow and we all make a small fortune, Cheers!!
    Last edited by dm_4; 07-27-2015 at 01:32 PM.

07-27-2015, 01:00 PM #212
    I think you were dreaming when your hoping for the small fortune tomorrow. We can all hope anyway

Guru
    07-27-2015, 01:25 PM #213
    I think you were dreaming when your hoping for the small fortune tomorrow. We can all hope anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Well maybe, maybe not. A 10% move would net me a small fortune. Can never tell with this stock. Sometimes u get the majority of the run before the call...sometimes u get it after. Dream? Hope? Either or....one thing is for certain...i would like to see us all hit, we deserve it, good luck man!

07-27-2015, 03:14 PM #214
    Bad news priced in today down .06..... Good report should propel the sp...... IMO

Guru
    07-27-2015, 03:31 PM #215
    Quote Originally Posted by Slip60 View Post
    Bad news priced in today down .06..... Good report should propel the sp...... IMO
    siri has been acting strong for the last week or so even with the markets down....now we just hit a new low of the day 3.78. Interesting. Headfake?

sellers letting go into earnings....see if we get a late bounce back up to 3.85 area

lets close this bytch out strong!
    Last edited by dm_4; 07-27-2015 at 03:33 PM.

Guru
    07-27-2015, 04:01 PM #216
    last second rally off 3.78 to close 3.84...i will take it!! Good luck tomorrow everyone!!

3.86 after hours.

GOD BLESS SIRI
    Last edited by dm_4; 07-27-2015 at 04:30 PM.

07-27-2015, 05:04 PM #217
    Sorry NJ... I am not invested in SIRI so it makes me no difference either way. I hope you do well though if you are still invested it but I think I remember you saying you weren't. Either way good luck!

07-27-2015, 05:06 PM #218
    Totally agree. We just got home about 30 minutes ago. We spent the day on the lazy river and hitting the slides. Monday is a great day because everyone went home yesterday and very few families are there during the week. Have you play golf there? Good luck tomorrow with SIRI. I hope you make a small fortune!

Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    We spent a few days there last month. Had a great time. The kids love the pool and lazy river. Very kid friendly as the river is only 3 1/2 feet deep. The slides are a blast as well. Enjoy the rest of the day....Hope we all have a nice SIRI day tomorrow.

Guru
    07-27-2015, 05:09 PM #219
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Sorry NJ... I am not invested in SIRI so it makes me no difference either way. I hope you do well though if you are still invested it but I think I remember you saying you weren't. Either way good luck!
    dirtbag is not invested and it makes no difference to him yet he will urge you to sell at 3.15 and 3.66....yeah no shill there lol.

07-27-2015, 06:35 PM #220
    Any reason why Sirius XM was down today or was it just because the over all market is looking a bit bearish these days? I think we are getting to a point that regardless of earnings the market is looking to correct.

Page 22 of 44 ... 12202122232432 ...