Page 19 of 44 ... 9171819202129 ...
    Guru
    07-25-2015, 11:11 PM #181
    Sirius XM Is a Serious Growth Contender, Driven by Auto Sales

http://www.thestreet.com/story/13230...uto-sales.html

07-26-2015, 06:54 AM #182
    Quote Originally Posted by user34615145 View Post

Anyway Muscle, you know what you are doing and I'm not here to argue with you over what is the best way to invest so please forgive me if it seems I was coming after you - I'm not. I just popped in here yesterday and today, after being a silent lurker for the past 7 or 8 months to see how Hedy is doing on his investment in BM's realshortdata.com website - the one he was here shilling for and trying to get people on this forum to go join last time I posted around the holidays. I heard something about a car and a cow recently, but for a site that was going to turn the investment world on it's ear, things are strangely quiet. Hedy seemed pretty certain that, given (a lot of) time, that investment was gonna pay off BIG! Anyone know what the deal is? Just curious.

Damn User.

I'm flattered that you dropped in to check on me. Whoever I am.
    For the record I did mention Brandon's, I mean my, site.
    You also threatened to post my personal info. Very classy guy. Apparently you know who I am then don't you.

Muscle is spot on with much of his assessments only he's a bit confused, as is Midas, as to who anyone is.
    Am I Brandon or is DM Brandon. Maybe DM is Hedy.
    Wow. What a bunch of paranoid folks.

Maybe you're Brandon. BTW as a lurker here myself I understand why you do it.
    You must also be lurking over at RSD also since you apparently mentioned a car and a cow.
    With folks like you I don't need to shill for his site.
    It'll do fine on it's own.

Maybe Muscle should check it out as it's not just a Sirius site.

Have a nice weekend.
    Hedy
    Last edited by hedymoney; 07-26-2015 at 07:00 AM.

Addict
    07-26-2015, 07:35 AM #183
    Quote Originally Posted by hedymoney View Post
    Damn User.

I'm flattered that you dropped in to check on me. Whoever I am.
    For the record I did mention Brandon's, I mean my, site.
    You also threatened to post my personal info. Very classy guy. Apparently you know who I am then don't you.

Muscle is spot on with much of his assessments only he's a bit confused, as is Midas, as to who anyone is.
    Am I Brandon or is DM Brandon. Maybe DM is Hedy.
    Wow. What a bunch of paranoid folks.

Maybe you're Brandon. BTW as a lurker here myself I understand why you do it.
    You must also be lurking over at RSD also since you apparently mentioned a car and a cow.
    With folks like you I don't need to shill for his site.
    It'll do fine on it's own.

Maybe Muscle should check it out as it's not just a Sirius site.

Have a nice weekend.
    Hedy
    Hey Hedy, Good morning!
    You didn't answer my question. How's that investment? Any return on the $1500 so far? Maybe it's what Muscle would call a "longer term investment"
    BTW I didn't threaten to expose your personal info. In the spirit of full disclosure as you constantly and shamelessly shilled for the realshortdata site, I just offered to repost your email and share counts so that everyone here would be clear that you had a financial interest in getting people to join the site...Info that Brandon/Dominic had already brilliantly made public on HIS site. You can't "expose" something that's already public. BTW, being the genius programmer/failed plumber/failed boiler room broker/failed husband, father friend...BUT...the successful meth addict that he is, he's done that several times.
    Anyway, I hope you and all your fellow "investors" at least got some hamburgers as a result of the cow incident.
    Last edited by user34615145; 07-26-2015 at 08:10 AM.

Guru
    07-26-2015, 09:53 AM #184
    I am brandon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guru
    07-26-2015, 10:33 AM #185
    Hey Hedy, Good morning!
    You didn't answer my question. How's that investment? Any return on the $1500 so far? Maybe it's what Muscle would call a "longer term investment"
    BTW I didn't threaten to expose your personal info. In the spirit of full disclosure as you constantly and shamelessly shilled for the realshortdata site, I just offered to repost your email and share counts so that everyone here would be clear that you had a financial interest in getting people to join the site...Info that Brandon/Dominic had already brilliantly made public on HIS site. You can't "expose" something that's already public. BTW, being the genius programmer/failed plumber/failed boiler room broker/failed husband, father friend...BUT...the successful meth addict that he is, he's done that several times.
    Anyway, I hope you and all your fellow "investors" at least got some hamburgers as a result of the cow incident.
    user34615145 why would you even care about hedys 1500 hundy? Why not ask others who are here who invested prob even more than hedy? Who cares who is "shilling" for who? Funny the only person here that continually has a bone to pick with hedy and him being a member at bm's site has been Dirtbag....but now you as well.....hmmmmm interesting. Could you be one in the same? Hey Charles can we get a duplicate ip address check over here in aisle 1 please, lol. I mean Dirtbag comes here and shills for his own cheezits chat room site all the time (about 6 members total not including himself and aliases last check) looking for suckers, he shills for att, and any other stock he gets into after he has already bought in....whats the difference? Hell Dirtbag even comes here and pretends certain members here are members over at his site. Fact! Don't believe me....check the posts from a few weeks ago....he mentioned njbones as being a member over there and bones came out and basically said dirtbag is a liar....bones stated he has never been a member over there, i mean who does that?? Sure his chat may be free....but from being a previous member i know he was pumping pot stocks hard a few years back and cost his members a ton of dough, along with pumping other penny stocks costing people more money. He also came in here back in oct and tried to scare people into selling out of their siri position when siri was sinking and urging everyone to buy back in at 2.75. Thats another fact!...i invite you to go read back his posts from last oct do double check. Can you imagine if you actually listened to him??? Fact:....you would be out tens of thousand of dollars maybe even hundreds of thousands of dollars seeing as the stock moved .80 to the northside shortly after dirtbags urging to sell out!!! Remind me who the shill/grifter is again?

on a side note you mention hamburgs....I prefer cheeseburgers. I just LOVE me a great cheeseburger! As a matter of fact i was playing golf yesterday and before i went out i had the most delicious cheeseburger, american cheese, bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, lettuce, red onion, ketchup, mustard, salt pepper, fries on the side along with 4 john dalys lol....i was feeling loose as a goose by the time i hit the first tee. Cheeseburger was so good i ordered another after the round...minus the john dalys lol. i was driving.
    Last edited by dm_4; 07-26-2015 at 02:06 PM.

Guru
    07-26-2015, 11:09 AM #186
    Quote Originally Posted by njbones1 View Post
    I am NOT in his chat, never was.
    We know dirtbag #1 likes to shill.

Guru
    07-26-2015, 11:11 AM #187
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Hey NJBones! What are you doing? Good to you see in chat these days!
    Hey Dirtbag #1/shill....why make up lies?
    Last edited by dm_4; 07-26-2015 at 11:24 AM.

Guru
    07-26-2015, 12:01 PM #188
    user34615145 i prob should have posted the above 2 posts in reverse order but had not had my cup of coffee yet.

My point is....maybe you and dirtbag ought to be calling out dirtbag and not hedy.

user34615145 thats a seeking alpha username is it not?
    Last edited by dm_4; 07-26-2015 at 01:45 PM.

07-26-2015, 05:33 PM #189
    Hey Hedy, Good morning!

User. You and Midass need to get a life.

You did indeed threaten to expose my personal info.
    As far as your comment that I constantly and shamelessly shilled for the realshortdata site is a bit over done. I mentioned it a few times. And????????????????????So????????????????????What? ??????????????????????

Like DM said Your friend Midas is always shilling here. That is of course, as he quite possibly pointed out, you may indeed be Midass himself.

As far as Dom goes whatever I choose to like I think is my business and not yours.

And I told Dirtbag #1. I've made plenty with the man and have no qualms about it. Neither should you.

So as I stated in my previous post I'm flattered you're so concerned about my well being. Thanks much.

I also said you must be a frequent visitor to RSD as you seem to have much updated info.

Good luck to you Midass. I mean User or whatever your name is.

Hedy

Addict
    07-26-2015, 07:05 PM #190
    Damn Hedy,
    Look who's paranoid now.
    I just asked how your investment was going...still no answer on that, and suddenly I'm Midas huh? Or is he me? And why can't I be Faulkner? - at least he's young, smart and good looking. Sheesh!
    It's OK if you are too embarrassed to answer about the "investment" you made. It's just that I'm curious about how that's all supposed to work? How is a share valued? How does one sell when/if one decides to take any profit/loss? I mean, if the whole scheme, uh, I mean “investment” is worth the billions of $$$ it supposed to be worth, then several shares must be worth...I dunno, at least 10’s of millions of $$$$ so if, as an investor, I just wanted to cash out a a single share how do I do that? Who’s gonna pay me? Oh, and where are the financial statements? Where are the filings? There have to be filings because even an idiot knows that someone soliciting an investment with more than 35 non-accredited investors needs to register with the SEC, right? For a refresher here's the link (disclosure, I have no financial interest in this link) http://www.sec.gov/answers/rule506.htm
    Of course, I’m SURE that BM/Dom did the right thing and everything is all legal and on the up and up and that when the SEC comes calling (and trust me when I say they will - and probably the IRS too) he will have documented that he has enough accredited investors and records of all disclosure documents that were given to all non-accredited investors and such. Yeah, absolutely, I'm sure everything will check out fine.
    As far as threatening to disclose personal info, I did no such thing. Again, email and number of shares as a matter of disclosing your financial interest the site you were shilling for (that's called "marketing" and "promoting" in the rule 506 document if you check the link - sure hope he filed a form D for you)- info which was, in fact, already publicly published by the guy running the site. When you make a recommendation on something you own a piece of, it's standard to put a disclosure out there - even if you think everyone already knows, cause someone might not. S'all I was sayin' After that you can put as much lipstick on that pig as you can slap on and shill to your heart's content.
    Anyway, Have a great day!
    Last edited by user34615145; 07-26-2015 at 08:09 PM.

Page 19 of 44 ... 9171819202129 ...