Page 37 of 44 ... 273536373839 ...
    Guru
    07-29-2015, 11:24 AM #361
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Attachment 1398

Maybe we can stay in the channel for a bit.
    really digging the the high side of that channel!

Guru
    07-29-2015, 11:27 AM #362
    Nice to see new and old familiar names here last few days, bass, SI, etc. This is getting to be the most popular siri/stock chat/board room going!! Bout time..hope it continues.

Guru
    07-29-2015, 11:33 AM #363
    Quote Originally Posted by MUSCLE13 View Post
    You guys just don't get it at all. It is not just Harrigan. It is Jessica, Amobi and every other analyst on the street that lists internet streaming as risks to Sirius. THEY ARE ALL WRONG! That's why the stock will be reevaluated up over time (the next year or so). It's very rare when everybody on the street gets a theory wrong - One example I can think of is the AOL Time Warner merger in 2000. All the analysts got it completely wrong and the combination imploded.

In this case we will see a much higher price as subs accelerate in the face of this incorrect internet theory. You guys all can make up your conspiracy theories. The fact of the matter is that the business has been incorrectly evaluated on the street. Mel was the only one to say it on the calls- He called the internet music streamers "the race to the bottom". LOL He is said it was no different in competition to radio than all the packaged music that has made its way into the car over the last century. He got it right! The analysts have not. They will.
    Muscle....love your passion even tho we have had some disagreements in the past....but whats up with the condescending attitude when making your points? thats what i don't get lol.

Addict
    07-29-2015, 11:36 AM #364
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Muscle....love your passion even tho we have had some disagreements in the past....but whats up with the condescending attitude when making your points? thats what i don't get lol.
    It's from dealing with people on message boards using multiple aliases like you Brandon........Why do you think I leave?

07-29-2015, 11:36 AM #365
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Hey SF just wanted to say thanks for posting that chart yesterday. I too am always looking to learn new things. You did a great job not only with the chart but also the narrative. I thought initially there was no way i was going to understand what you were saying but i stuck with it and with a few toggles back and forth between the narrative and chart i fully understood what you were saying. I know its prob a pain the ass for you but you should consider maybe doing that stuff more often...very beneficial for a chart idiot such as myself and not to mention thats the type of insight this board needs more of. Thanks again bud!
    Stephen = My thanks also. Very helpful...........

07-29-2015, 11:39 AM #366
    Hmmm... not that i know of. There are tabs on the right side of the screen and L-2 tab is over there, once you are on the trade screen.

Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Thanks for your offer of assistance Midas.... but I'm apparently not following your tip. I selected the trade tab, but I'm not sure what you mean by "right side in the tab area"..... maybe it is dependant on personal appearance options here. Could it be you are suggesting it is in your "Dock" area?

Guru
    07-29-2015, 11:39 AM #367
    It's from dealing with people on message boards using multiple aliases like you Brandon........Why do you think I leave?
    love the response lol. good stuff! Don't worry im not one of those run to the ignore feature minions. just thought i would ask.

But i do respectfully ask that you keep the fact that i am Brandon on the down low. thanks bud

EDIT: Oh and its not that i wonder why you leave....its i wonder why you always come back? lol.

I think it may be because you secretly love us here.
    Last edited by dm_4; 07-29-2015 at 11:44 AM.

07-29-2015, 11:40 AM #368
    +1

I think user said best yesterday, Muscle. It was point on. Don't ever leave. You offer great insight and information.

Guru
    07-29-2015, 12:52 PM #369
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    +1

I think user said best yesterday, Muscle. It was point on. Don't ever leave. You offer great insight and information.

Funny i don't think he said he was leaving for good. Why would he....this is the BEST chat room around!!

07-29-2015, 12:52 PM #370
    Edit: Music to Muscle's ears. I know you will like this one.

I am a fan of Barron's so I take their articles very seriously... this is good news for Sirius XM Investors/Longs

Sirius XM Set for Continued Ebitda Growth

Churn fell to 1.6%, one of the lowest levels in the company’s history, and a high in new car sales boosts subscribers.

http://online.barrons.com/articles/s...wth-1438170160
    Last edited by midas360; 07-29-2015 at 12:56 PM.

Page 37 of 44 ... 273536373839 ...