11-14-2008, 12:27 PM #1

Satellite Radio Portables

Tyler brings up a good point in his post. With the channel line-ups converging, I'd like to get some perspective on the portable market.

What do you think are the benefits of the Stiletto 2 over the xMp3, or vice-versa? Worth taking the plunge for? Better to pick up something older on the cheap, and wait for the next generation?
    Last edited by zcurzan; 11-14-2008 at 12:50 PM.

Enthusiast
    11-14-2008, 08:29 PM #2

XM Mini Tuner

Will the XM Mini tuner work with any stereo system? The XM website expalins that an xm ready receiver is required. I wonder if anyone has had any success in using it with a regular stereo receiver or integrated amplifier.

12-28-2008, 04:32 PM #3
    Quote Originally Posted by zcurzan View Post
    Tyler brings up a good point in his post. With the channel line-ups converging, I'd like to get some perspective on the portable market.

What do you think are the benefits of the Stiletto 2 over the xMp3, or vice-versa? Worth taking the plunge for? Better to pick up something older on the cheap, and wait for the next generation?
    The SL2 is definitely the way to go. Sirius won't be releasing any new portables until probably the second quarter of '09. Plus you can buy an adapter that will allow your Sat ready A/V receiver integrate into your home stereo system.